It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Did HRC attend while Obama was in office? Or her husband? That may be why Obama didn't, wasn't the leader.

Interesting on Trump, the obvious question is does he have a record of attending, and being an meaningful participant, in any of these events? Bilderburger?

As far as I can find, Bill Clinton was the first president to
attend, and he has been a regular since.
The Bush clan never went.

See#10 www.bbc.com...

As far as Trump,at Bilderberg, nothing I can find.
He may have sent some associates to spy on them.

edit on 25-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
For anyone who wishes to participate and contribute value-added content to this thread (more than just personal opinion and viewpoints, which can be helpful, to a point), I recommend this location on the net.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this works

awww darn, I'm really trying to figure this out !
edit on 25-1-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

LOLOLO...this is what my darling daughter just sent her Mommy !

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Husband works in a position in corporate that lets him see the regulatory mechanics behind the scenes. It is a mess in EU and always has been. The east and west do not trust each other and there really isn't much in the way of coherent regulatory policy except in the overall governance bureaucracy. Underneath, it's a tangled mess.

It wouldn't take much for the veneer to come off.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is a very important vid to this thread as it brings to the for how and why we think the way we do ,and how the same old same old will never be the same anymore .

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Nice!

FYI If you copy paste the option that says "BB code" it will put the picture right in your post instead of a link.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

For anyone who wishes to participate and contribute value-added content to this thread (more than just personal opinion and viewpoints, which can be helpful, to a point), I recommend this location on the net.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: swanne
I myself must admit that uploading pictures into ATS is a bit esoteric of a process; in this thread I will provide a step-by-step walkthrough of the process.

There are already threads about uploading pictures; but most of them are outdated, since most of them were made before 2013. ATS gained its current look in the middle of 2013, and with the new look some stuff changed around, so I think it's about time for an accordingly updated thread.

How to upload a picture

On the upper-right corner of your screen you'll find a downward arrow icon.

Click on the arrow. A ribbon will appear, in which you'll find a button called "upload".

Click on that. You'll be taken to your Pictures Page. (if you are in a hurry here’s a link enabling you to quickly access your picture page: cheat link) Mine is full of pictures, yours may have a different amount of pictures. In any instances you will find a little cloud on the upper left corner:

Click on it. A box will appear, prompting you to "select image". You'll see two buttons - "select files" and a tiny cloud. Click on "select files" first:

A popup window will appear, in which you'll choose your picture. The appearance of the window depends on your operating system. Find your picture on your computer and click to select it. The window will disappear, leaving a progress bar under the "select files" button. Now your picture is ready to be uploaded. Click on the little cloud to proceed with the upload.

Once this is done, your new picture should appear.

Click on it. A lightbox will appear, in which you'll see several options.

Two of the most commonly-used options are:

If you want to use the picture as an avatar: click on the little head icon:

ATS will automatically set the picture as your avatar. Make sure however that the picture is 170 pixels of width and 240 pixels of height, otherwise it might not display properly.

If you want to put the picture in your post: copy the BBcode, including the [pìc] and [/pìc] tags:

And paste the code wherever you want your picture to appear in your post. Here the picture can be of any size; if it's above ~600 pixels wide, ATS will automatically shrink it down (and keep the aspect ratio) to make it fit the post's width - which is pretty neat.

Another way to put a picture in your post

there's another way you can put pictures in your posts, and it's pretty simple. If the picture you want to post is on the Web, then get its file address (it should look something like "http://somesite/picture.png"), and paste the address between [ɑts] and [/ɑts] tags. It works for .png, .jpg, .jpeg and .gif pictures.

The pro about this method is that is helps to save on ATS's storage space. The tag means that the picture isn't stored on ATS itself, ATS just looks for it at the address you've specified. Remember that ATS and all its uploaded pictures take up space on the hard drive. This method is also quicker than uploading a picture unto ATS.

The con about this method is that the picture you find on the net shouldn't be more than 500 pixels wide - otherwise it won't display properly in your post.

This concludes this quick walkthrough.

Uploading Pictures unto Post-2013 ATS

Please note: I did not make this very helpful guide. I only cut and pasted it here. If you find it helpful please go to the original thread and give a S&F (star and flag) to swanne

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
OK guys, playing catch up. Had an idiot at work visit a bad web site and had a virus scare (after getting ransomed this June)

Am I reading this correctly that Q has made the primetime news and is actually being talked about on FoxNews? Did they actually show some of the posts? Just curious if anyone saw it and how it was covered.....

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I believe one of his posts was shown on FOX & FRIENDS this morning...in connection with a story about Russian bots.

edit on 25-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: image added

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Love this Meme! We are The Storm!

a reply to: IAMTAT
Thanks for that! I will see if I can find a clip
edit on 1/25/2018 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Real piece of work that Strzok guy. Strzok text messages More evidence that McCabe could be the FBI informant.

edit on 25-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

LOL, ok, I got it now
Thanks for the Help Faux !

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Nov 11 2017 22:29:35
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB
Hard to swallow.
Important to progress.
Who are the puppet masters?
House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+
Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+
Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+
Focus on above (3).

qcodefag

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I've heard of Reddit, but never visited. The "nesting" of responses is a nice feature, but the forum's aesthetics are ugly, compared to ATS. Thankyou for sharing that.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Real piece of work that Strzok guy. Strzok text messages More evidence that McCabe could be the FBI informant.

Thanks for posting those.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ok, a few more, and I'll get serious I promise

This is one is for Mathias....he loved this stuff, he made a bunch of cartoons of us. I hope he's proud of me for FINALLY learning how to do this !

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

So the day before Jim Comedy announces that he's not recommending charges, the guy in charge of the investigation sends that... Also, why is Mueller (retired) influencing the AD (Andy McCabe) about an ongoing investigation?

This is by far the most damning thing I've read so far, but it doesn't sound as sensational as the "secret society" or "fix and finish it" so it's not out there.

So the answer to "if Hillary was guilty, why didn't they indict" is Mueller and Strozk pressured people who weren't seeing the "big picture" so to speak. What is the big picture which would lead to this? Should be a new investigation

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Is Aaron, Aaron Cooper? Why is Strozk seeking his patronage? Has Cooper (or another Aaron) come up before? Not that I'm remembering.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join