It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: Martin75

Bill is the ultimate insider. He knows EVERYTHING about Hillary.

And if even just half of what is speculated about her is true, it may just be that he hates her that much.

Or maybe he just loves his country more. Or that his health is failing and he feels he needs to make things right before he goes.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I never knew Mrs. Clinton personally but I certainly have heard personal stories even from her Arkansas days; I do not remember anyone saying something nice about her foul mouthed personality..

One of the funny if not really sad stories is what a total bitch she was to the secret service and the military.. Marine One, the helicopter used for presidential transportation ... The guys flying the bird would change the call sign to "Broomstick One" when she was on board; change bitch to witch and you get the idea..

I used to play golf with a Clinton White house retired secret service guy.. He said Bill was the kind of fun guy to have a drink with and chase women but Hilary was just a total bitch..No wonder Bill chased everything or had specials brought to him if he thought he could get away with.

As far as I am concerned America dodged a big BIG pitfall to an ugly conclusion by keeping her and hopefully all her minions who are being exposed out of positions of power. Rooting out her corrupt minions can not happen soon enough IMO//

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The tarmac meeting with LL was STUPID.
BC is NOT stupid.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It's amazing how literally everything you hear about Hillary as a person is 100% negative. I don't think I've ever heard anyone - even her supporters - try to paint her as a nice person, or refute the claims that she's a nasty bitch.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
BC is NOT stupid.

Exactly. This feels like sabotage.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Dem panic over Darryl Issa's district. This is only tangentially important at best, but there are some names in here that might be useful to chase. Supposedly, there are a lot of sealed indictments in California. One of the names running for Issa's seat on the Dem side is the granddaughter of the Qualcomm CEO for example.

Dems are afraid they have too many throwing their hat in the primary ring while Reps may have only a couple strong contenders there. According to Cali law, only the top two vote getters can run for the final race, and it's currently conceivable those two may end up being both Republican.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: texasgirl

I never knew Mrs. Clinton personally but I certainly have heard personal stories even from her Arkansas days; I do not remember anyone saying something nice about her foul mouthed personality..

One of the funny if not really sad stories is what a total bitch she was to the secret service and the military.. Marine One, the helicopter used for presidential transportation ... The guys flying the bird would change the call sign to "Broomstick One" when she was on board; change bitch to witch and you get the idea..

I used to play golf with a Clinton White house retired secret service guy.. He said Bill was the kind of fun guy to have a drink with and chase women but Hilary was just a total bitch..No wonder Bill chased everything or had specials brought to him if he thought he could get away with.

As far as I am concerned America dodged a big BIG pitfall to an ugly conclusion by keeping her and hopefully all her minions who are being exposed out of positions of power. Rooting out her corrupt minions can not happen soon enough IMO//

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing your story.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: 727Sky

It's amazing how literally everything you hear about Hillary as a person is 100% negative. I don't think I've ever heard anyone - even her supporters - try to paint her as a nice person, or refute the claims that she's a nasty bitch.

Even her campaign manager admitted her credibilty was one of her biggest issue

Like I have said before the democrats elected Trump as much as the republicans the minute they picked hillary.

Especially while under a criminal investigation and the whole Bernie FU thing where she had to cheat to beat him in her own party.

The DNC did the impossible and cheated to get the only candidate that would lose to trump. Its got to go down as one of the worst decision ever.
edit on 37131America/ChicagoFri, 26 Jan 2018 09:37:01 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: IAMTAT
BC is NOT stupid.

Exactly. This feels like sabotage.

Hillary is greedy...and sloppy.
Without her running...Bill could've retired an American icon.
Her run...dredged up their ugly past...put his healing reputation back in the mud...and added potential treason to his rap sheet.

BC knows the type of person his wife is...better than anyone.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I have a theory to run by you:

We know that Trump has said for a long time (in interviews) that if he didn't like the way the country was going he'd run for president. Suppose some good people, alarmed by Obama and Hillary's scheme, approached him and convinced him to run. People in special ops, maybe?

Then Bill Clinton calls him. I find it interesting that Trump announced his bid for president only a few days after Clinton's phone call. Is it possible Bill was so afraid of his wife becoming president that he decided to help? There were a few times that Bill almost derailed her bid for president while on the campaign trail by saying controversial things. Yes, he met with Lynch on the plane during her investigation but maybe he did it on purpose, knowing full well they'd get caught. Bill's a smart guy. He was a two-term president. He knows how to campaign.

There are two Illuminati cards that show Hillary pulling Bill on a leash. (I find these card prophetic and scary) She's been known to throw things at him and hit him behind closed doors. (We've seen her temper flare on a couple of past interviews)

Is it possible he's helping Trump in secret? I know he's got a lot to answer for (scandals, Epstein, secret societies, etc..) but maybe he's atoning for the things he's done.

I would say no to Bill being a traitor to his wife, there is no advantage to him. He hates the human population just as much as she does, he's just more charming. She controlled him, and Obama for that matter, but she is controlled too. There is a certain adage with those in "visible" control: watch who stands just behind them and to your left, as they are in charge. She was President.

But more importantly and this is hard for people to grasp, she is not in charge either, she's just upper middle management and she takes orders: see email leaked where she asks if what she is doing goes against Moloch rules (can't remember exact term) and those folks take orders too. Despite what we are taught, in schools created by the controllers for the controllers benefit, there has never been an election prior to this one. They decide who's in, then steer our choice into that person - if you had a billion dollar company would you open the CEO position to a vote by the population? As a matriarch of a family would you say, "ah hell, let's just see if another mom could run this house better?"

All the world leaders, elected or not, are from the exact same family tree. These folks have zero reason to give up power to the folks they see as cattle, why would they, why would you give up your house to a homeless mental patient? They live for a game of control, maybe you live for gardening, but I assure you the will not give up control over millions of humans for days spent pruning the roses. Everything we are taught, or programmed with, about these folks is a lie, everything - remember that, everything is a lie. What is going on now is complex, there are layers and layers to this Hydra, and whacking HRC or her husband would only be symbolic, not actual as they do not control the swamp, the are just members of it.

What is being done is a tedious effort to eliminate the minions who do the bidding. Consider that every corrupt cop, politician, CEO and military guy goes home to a family, has neighbors, in fact you may know some of them yourselves as a cousin or a best friend in high school - they are us. They have gleefully carried the water for the swamp for ages in exchange for money usually, but often the belief they are doing god's work or petty power. The Q team is going after them by whacking heads off of the managers above them, scaring them into line. They are altering debt obligations to prevent collapse, the are exposing trafficking rings to stop and the horrors of that and the blackmail that goes with it.

The controllers that matter are the unseen, the visible one's are symbols. The real ones that matter are our friends, family members and neighbors who gladly shot on sight, or steal through taxes or dump toxic waste in a river for a cash bonus, they are the real problem in our daily lives. If no one showed up to toxic dumping work then it does not happen, if no one shows up to lobby row it does not happen.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Throughout the election...BC must've knew he could be 'sacrificed' at any moment to get Hillary the sympathy vote.
He had already served his purpose to the TPTB...and, as a savvy political animal, KNEW he was completely expendable; valuable ONLY as a prop towards getting Hillary elected.

No wonder he looked like crap during the election.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thing is that the lower you go, the less likely it is that people will really know or care to know what it is they are doing or even question it.

Milgram experiment. Even when they are told, if everyone around them seems fine with what is going on, they have a very hard time breaking with authority.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Did we know that Muller had/has Q clearance ? And what of his wife +++

edit on 26-1-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Building on this what about:

"QUp" (queue up)?

"QUIP" (Q's guidance on UnImportant Persons)?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Thing is that the lower you go, the less likely it is that people will really know or care to know what it is they are doing or even question it.

Milgram experiment. Even when they are told, if everyone around them seems fine with what is going on, they have a very hard time breaking with authority.

In the past. Yes I know all the science experiments done by the controllers to find better ways of controlling the population confirm people authority blah blah blah. The controllers have had, I know hard to swallow, 30+ million years to perfect their system. But, there are forces working to correct those wrongs, and their are forces working to maintain their hold. If folks want to be enslaved, I can't stop them from doing that in a wholesale manner, but if folks want to get out of enslavement, now is a very good time to make a break for the door.

It is, as Q has stated several times, the power is within us, but we have to stop seeing the Clinton's as anything other then a monster set, stop seeing them as people - they are most assuredly NOT people, despite what the TV tells us they are. The cannot be redeemed, they and the rest are not as they appear, even within the confines of the conspiracy walls, they don't matter if the population stops making them matter.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Employee who sent false alarm in Hawaii not cooperating.

I know we've been discussing how this happened and why. So I thought this might be of interest.

This is exactly what I was thinking!

Also can't help but wonder about all of the years Obama spent there.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

No power on earth could make Hillary human, and that was the main problem with the last election.

They put all their eggs in the least human basket they could possibly find and trusted they could sell it as one of the people.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So much great stuff in the last few pages, every single one of you has made such thoughtful points that really make you think and I appreciate the opportunity to share and consider each others "wisdom"

This morning I listened to Trumps speech in Dava again. Loved it overall, very inspiring and one of the points that I'm pondering is what he said about regulations. For Many very well meaning people, they envision this meaning an unbridled license to pollute and harm the Earth. This is a "scared cow" , as I believe it should be for everyone on Earth, to protect the balance of Nature to the best mankind can actually influence Mother Nature.

Where I believe people are missing the point or solution is believing "regulations" are the solution. lol, I'm trying to find the right words so I'm gonna borrow from our very own crankyoldman the best I can. When people's job's depend on making and enforcing "regulations" they can and have become ridiculous to the point of being oppressive. I've written about this for years now ( in my own scattered way )
I'm sure each and everyone of us can give an example of how this has effected our lives in negative ways.

This is where WE all need to step up and be responsible when not under threat of punishment. BIG IDEA, I know. Just doing the right thing in our own lives is where it all begins, small things like recycling are good for Nature and good for Business, we can DO this without the "Carbon Police" threatening to jail and fine us.

LOL, do you think all these kids coming out of school with engineering and architect degrees aren't going to design a new infrastructure that's AWESOME, they can and they will. The powers that used to be got greedy, they refused to age gracefully and pass the torch, they indulged their most depraved ideology and shoved it down the rest of our throats. The power they believed they gained by hurting kids will be there undoing. The kids, with a little help from their folks will out smart them

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

The duoppoly. Yeah! Great point.

But bear in mind that Americans are now changable, they'll flip even after many years and generations of voting a certain way.

Therefore, bright minds who are knowledgeable and enlightened can and will now come to power both as Democrats and Republicans, men and women both.

But I'm telling you, that while there's a rot in the two party system, for this particular upcoming midterm, the American people ought to give Trump a supermajority, to finish the job that he started. It will happen. Watch and see.

Future proves past and we're already there.

The GOP (RNC) is the same animal as the DNC. They've always played the same games, with the same playbook, which has always included working together to smother all others. If this anti-establishment wave that is going on around this 'Trump thing' is only used to install GOP Supremacy then it's the same kind of loss as if Hillary had won after 8 years of Obama.

And as if the GOP deserves it.

That they tried to chop Trump's balls off is all that got me to even fight for him in 2016. As far as I was concerened before that he was put there by the GOP to chop of Rand's.

Sure, "Republican policies / politics" (its important people stop expecting that Republican = conservative [look where that logic got the liberals under the DNC the past 8 years]) are far less INSANE than what the DNC has been rioting about the past few years, but its the same exact vehicle of Corruption that has driven the Wars of Drugs, the Banksterism, etcetcetcetcetetc for 70+ years.

They are each the ying to the others yang.

They're "like THIS" (fingers twisted).

Note how the paid shills ALWAYS twist EVERY single talking point back into pure Republican Democrat format at every juncture, even when being actively called out on it. That's the Program. It's how we've been molded our whole whole by the Professionals whom deliberately exploit our innate human Appeal to Us Vs. Them Male/Female Left/Right 'binary logic in us and They have been exploiting it for generations. Forever.

A pattern that must be broken if "The Corruption" is ever going to be defeated. Too much focus is being put on 'the corruption' of this particular FBI dossier Hillary etc Scandal, that is as if its 'everything'. And that's how The Corruption is going to keep framing the whole affair as its last ditch fallback (assuming the whole thing isnt a circus plot to begin with lets not forget its the MSM+DNC that insisted on investigations and all this from the get). Just in the way the MSM handles Trump in general (they've made him their bitch in so many ways with their paparazzi methods), and all the coverage surrounding all this melodrama itself shows their typical methods of dangle the scandals like dancing monkeys to hide the hand holding the monkey strings.

DARK ELECTIONEERING: How the DNC+MSM+RNC Work Together In Lockstep To Subvert The Nation

edit on 26-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The GOP tried to bury/ignore Trump the same way they did to Ron Paul. Remember how they wouldn't even let him (Paul) get a floor vote at the convention? Only this time the media was so focused on burying Trump, the GOP couldn't just ignore him. This time there was even talk of an insurrection on the floor at the convention, trying to consolidate delegates from other candidates behind a single establishment candidate to prevent a Trump nomination.
Really, the pure over the top hatred directed at him from MSM and the D&R establishment is among his few redeeming qualities. Makes me hope he can at least put a dent in the mess.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join