It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Well it's necessary.

The Party, once owned by Clinton and Obama, and Pelosi, and Schumer, needs to reinvent itself and rebuild from the ground up, even if it means that it has to go through the Internal war that should have taken place after Hillary Clinton's historic loss, which at the time was a blow to me as well (check my Thread history pre-election).

Then I found out everything, like everything and it did happen with her and Podesta's email leaks, Podesta's which could have been done by anyone, say by Kim Dot Com while wanting to toss out a red herring, and by, yes, Seth Rich.

There was never any Russian collusion except during this, this Palace Coup affair.

The whole narrative has changed.

I'm sorry to so stereotype the lefists. I counted myself a Liberal. If I was an ordained Minister I'd marry a gay couple, after interviewing them and getting to know them and what they're all about.

It's going to be a #redtsunami2018 mark my words, and CNN and the Rothschild-controlled MSM are only going to be like a small dike.

This isn't about power for the sake of power, or about Donald Trump who is just the mechanism and the means.

It's about MaKING America Great Again and through a strong and vibrant America, the larger modern western world which America largely invented in the first place.

Anti-Trumpism isn't a platform, and can't be.

Hatred cannot Trump love.

Hey there's a good hashtag.. #HatredCannotTrumpLove.

The whole thing has to be wiped away to start anew. It's wearing thin really fast, all this anti-Trump hatred and fear and loathing. Gotta tell it the way it is.

Terry Pratchet mirthfully and playfully described with the utmost wit, humor and charm, many of the same themes, and he too knew how to mock the devil in us, while having us laugh at the Occult where the last laugh is held in reserve for the smallest and the most downtrodden of people and creatures of the imagination. He knew how to juxtapose the light and the dark, to great effect. Love him and his writing!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
In fact, I've recommend to Q that he pick up and re-read a copy of "Moby Dick" just for S's&G's even in the midst of working to face down the most abominable and evil and wicked plot the world has ever known.

Here's a meme that someone made based on another person's comment on the CBTS_Stream subreddit on Reddit, which sums it all up very well, and don't you dare laugh if you have but an inkling of what's been going on behind the scenes and even in dungeons, all these years.

Now let's juxtapose that with a famous and seminal (no pun intended) image from the recent Woman's March, very likely funded by George Soros..

Don't get me wrong, I believe in equal rights and protections for all and freedom of speech. I'm referring to the essential narrative where meaning and context is decisive when it's in alignment with the truth and the reality.

#HatredCannotTrumpLove

edit on 26-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

May be one of troubles lay in two party system. It is politically smoother but tends to systemic corruption.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

The duoppoly. Yeah! Great point.

But bear in mind that Americans are now changable, they'll flip even after many years and generations of voting a certain way.

Therefore, bright minds who are knowledgeable and enlightened can and will now come to power both as Democrats and Republicans, men and women both.

But I'm telling you, that while there's a rot in the two party system, for this particular upcoming midterm, the American people ought to give Trump a supermajority, to finish the job that he started. It will happen. Watch and see.

Future proves past and we're already there.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Are you in the queue to get a cue from Q ?

R u in the queue 4 a cue from Q?

Queue 4 a cue from Q

Are you clueless, are you Qless?

Get a clue from Q!

Just riffing around with homonyms - somewhere in there might be an idea for a meme...

Another homonym for Q is Kuh, that's German for cow

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

1) I had an idea for a follow up meme to this but am no good at graphics so I'll just share here in case anyone fancies a go!

PICTURE= before and after pics of cataract eye surgery. Clintons, BHO, 3 letter agencies in haze on left pupil, wrong doings clear to see on right pupil.
TEXT= Left hand side "They set the optics", Right hand side "Gain insight". Perhaps an "ATS" watermark on the clear eye Iris.
Key=a "Q" shaped monocle over the clear eye!

2) I don't want to join up to Twitter but thought up a new hashtag if anyone sees fit to use it:

#ThroughTheStormToANewNorm

edit on 26-1-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typos

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is Q still with us here? Are we ready and willing to ask Q again...THIS TIME...as a team?

Q has been here. But yes i think it would be a good idea if we asked as a team.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
One thing that concerns me about this process is the effect of draining the swamp through #TheStorm.

We risk creating a vacuum lacking in hope if a vision of the future is not put forward.

We are being asked to encourage the populace to put their perceived stability at risk without suggesting an alternative stability... this is tantamount to asking them for a blank cheque!. We also need good "new blood" agents to enable such a vision; replacement politicians, replacement business leaders, etc.

I can understand that White Hats could be reticent to put forward a vision yet - it could so easily be perceived as a new form of control... but we can't offer no vision?

Maybe it's down to #WeThePeople to start the discussion on what we want?

(Maybe such a discussion could lead to a global "Bill of Interdependence"?)

I don't want to clog this thread up with a whole new avenue of discussion so maybe a new thread is required for that. I do know I'm not the right person to manage that discussion.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I would say this on the entire process which may get lost a bit. Trump did not wake up one day and say, "you know I'm smart, I'm going to MAGA by being president." Many have tried this on the MAYORAL level and failed. One man is unlikely to even attempt change the way his wife shops without assured failure, let alone the entire US 30 trillion dollar GDP system, and surely not in one year!

Consider the "she wasn't supposed to loose" reality. Trump chose/was selected and this decision was made long ago and far away because HRC 16 year plan was known so how long was the counter plan? It is a collective. Consider, according to the Q timeline, they KNEW about all this prior to Trump, they are just dealing with what they knew. Trump is super brave to be sure, the negative energy heading his way is unreal, but he agreed to deal with it and he will be protected until or unless otherwise needed.

While it is fun to say Q a tech geek, he knows x or he's an insider, it is not one person but a group of very selfless people who have undertaken a task that has needed to be done for millions of years and our memory since recorded time. Consider this, 40/60. They have decided, rightly so, that 60 percent will not be disclosed because it will bring about too much pain for the population: I like Trump but that decision is above his pay grade.

The task is not just kicking out CS or seeing HRC in cuffs, but about changing the way we all invest our energy. The long term goal is to break us free from the notion that we need leadership, we need laws, we need men and women to tell us what we can play with and demand them to tax us on the things we shouldn't play with. This is not about making bankers play fair, this about transcending the need for money. Q has hinted at this in the recent posts.

Trump is a symbol, Q is a messenger, and they front a much greater effort and they are doing it world wide and working to do it with as little bloodshed and as little disruption to our lives as possible. Support them in that by focusing on the messages not the messenger.

I have a theory to run by you:

We know that Trump has said for a long time (in interviews) that if he didn't like the way the country was going he'd run for president. Suppose some good people, alarmed by Obama and Hillary's scheme, approached him and convinced him to run. People in special ops, maybe?

Then Bill Clinton calls him. I find it interesting that Trump announced his bid for president only a few days after Clinton's phone call. Is it possible Bill was so afraid of his wife becoming president that he decided to help? There were a few times that Bill almost derailed her bid for president while on the campaign trail by saying controversial things. Yes, he met with Lynch on the plane during her investigation but maybe he did it on purpose, knowing full well they'd get caught. Bill's a smart guy. He was a two-term president. He knows how to campaign.

There are two Illuminati cards that show Hillary pulling Bill on a leash. (I find these card prophetic and scary) She's been known to throw things at him and hit him behind closed doors. (We've seen her temper flare on a couple of past interviews)

Is it possible he's helping Trump in secret? I know he's got a lot to answer for (scandals, Epstein, secret societies, etc..) but maybe he's atoning for the things he's done.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I don't think 'stupid' is the right word. Careless. Arrogant. Sloppy. They never even considered a Trump presidency. I mean, it was predicted he'd be the first person to drop out of the race. His announcement for the candidacy was hilarious and totally unscripted. I didn't even take him seriously until I started to listen to his campaign speeches.

They've gotten away with it for so long I just think they were complacent. Until they realized he won the nomination. By then, it was too late.

But it was stupid of them to be so careless.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Take it as opportunity. It is upon us what we will do without status quo.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I would say this on the entire process which may get lost a bit. Trump did not wake up one day and say, "you know I'm smart, I'm going to MAGA by being president." Many have tried this on the MAYORAL level and failed. One man is unlikely to even attempt change the way his wife shops without assured failure, let alone the entire US 30 trillion dollar GDP system, and surely not in one year!

Consider the "she wasn't supposed to loose" reality. Trump chose/was selected and this decision was made long ago and far away because HRC 16 year plan was known so how long was the counter plan? It is a collective. Consider, according to the Q timeline, they KNEW about all this prior to Trump, they are just dealing with what they knew. Trump is super brave to be sure, the negative energy heading his way is unreal, but he agreed to deal with it and he will be protected until or unless otherwise needed.

While it is fun to say Q a tech geek, he knows x or he's an insider, it is not one person but a group of very selfless people who have undertaken a task that has needed to be done for millions of years and our memory since recorded time. Consider this, 40/60. They have decided, rightly so, that 60 percent will not be disclosed because it will bring about too much pain for the population: I like Trump but that decision is above his pay grade.

The task is not just kicking out CS or seeing HRC in cuffs, but about changing the way we all invest our energy. The long term goal is to break us free from the notion that we need leadership, we need laws, we need men and women to tell us what we can play with and demand them to tax us on the things we shouldn't play with. This is not about making bankers play fair, this about transcending the need for money. Q has hinted at this in the recent posts.

Trump is a symbol, Q is a messenger, and they front a much greater effort and they are doing it world wide and working to do it with as little bloodshed and as little disruption to our lives as possible. Support them in that by focusing on the messages not the messenger.

I have a theory to run by you:

We know that Trump has said for a long time (in interviews) that if he didn't like the way the country was going he'd run for president. Suppose some good people, alarmed by Obama and Hillary's scheme, approached him and convinced him to run. People in special ops, maybe?

Then Bill Clinton calls him. I find it interesting that Trump announced his bid for president only a few days after Clinton's phone call. Is it possible Bill was so afraid of his wife becoming president that he decided to help? There were a few times that Bill almost derailed her bid for president while on the campaign trail by saying controversial things. Yes, he met with Lynch on the plane during her investigation but maybe he did it on purpose, knowing full well they'd get caught. Bill's a smart guy. He was a two-term president. He knows how to campaign.

There are two Illuminati cards that show Hillary pulling Bill on a leash. (I find these card prophetic and scary) She's been known to throw things at him and hit him behind closed doors. (We've seen her temper flare on a couple of past interviews)

Is it possible he's helping Trump in secret? I know he's got a lot to answer for (scandals, Epstein, secret societies, etc..) but maybe he's atoning for the things he's done.

TG
A very interesting look at things. I have to be honest, that is an angle I have NEVER even thought of but it's possible.

-Someone earlier mentioned Bruce Willis' s character Butch. A very small character that plays a pivotal role. I keep coming back to that thought. I just can't decide it Butch is Trump or Q, maybe he is Bill.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Worst case scenario, Trump is the antichrist, Gog, Tiamat, Armilus, Gozer the Gozerian, and final harbinger of Armageddon.

Still better than clinton

No. I don't think so. Trump is like Cyrus the Great, an instrument being used to accomplish necessary things. Look more at what Cyrus allowed for the people of Israel who actively helped him overthrow the Median rulers of Babylon to get an idea of what that may mean.

It was and has been speculated that the Israelies flipped to back Trump? Well, if Trump is a replay of Cyrus the Great, then they flipped to back him against the rulers of Babylon (US - Obama, Hillary and Co) because of what Trump promised them - support in having Jerusalem recognized as their capitol which could lead to the establishment of a new temple, and the way Trump is playing things a new peace agreement with the Palestinians (threats to cut off their aid unless they come to the table).

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

This is not about personal beliefs on social issues.

This is more about the house you're in being on fire. Worrying about who wants to dye their hair purple or get their tongue pierced can wait until the fire is out. This is a fire, and we all have a vested interest in putting it out before we get about wondering if it's wise to go about in public topless.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

That's an interesting idea.

I think it's pretty clear that there are some who are more interested in saving the country as an entity than party, but who they are, I cannot say, and that goes for both sides at the moment.

I think it's more likely you'll find them up from the House than among the entrenched on both sides because of the brevity of a House term and the ability for more local newcomers to break there.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Bill is the ultimate insider. He knows EVERYTHING about Hillary.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

And if even just half of what is speculated about her is true, it may just be that he hates her that much.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Well wouldn't that be the spin no one saw.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Employee who sent false alarm in Hawaii not cooperating.

I know we've been discussing how this happened and why. So I thought this might be of interest.

The employee who sent the false missile alert in Hawaii, causing widespread panic and confusion, is refusing to cooperate with the investigation, a federal official said Thursday.

Lisa Fowlkes, public safety bureau chief for Federal Communications Commission (FCC), told senators in a hearing that she was generally pleased with the cooperation from officials in Hawaii, but that “one key employee, the person who transmitted the false alert, is refusing to cooperate.”

This implies someone on the ground did push the button, but they aren't talking as to why. Further info in the post also relates that they are a seasoned 10-year veteran, not someone fresh on the job.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Well wouldn't that be the spin no one saw.

Everyone on here says Trump is always 5 steps ahead. Could this be why?

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join