It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Beautiful! but I'm wondering if that might not be just a tad over the top..?

I know it is, but it's perfect!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Q has multiple meanings of course. The Q clearance is a real thing. I think Q is a collective of good people.
I'm not in it for the glory,fame or money. I just like doing research and connecting dots. This whole Q thing intrigues me.

You are very close here. Supposedly, Q is a collective of approximately 3 people. Yes, I agree with you here. The mystery and lightly coded messages are intriguing and it reignites past skills once shelved.

I come up with at lease 4 ---------- 99.999% sure
Just can't prove it

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Q has multiple meanings of course. The Q clearance is a real thing. I think Q is a collective of good people.
I'm not in it for the glory,fame or money. I just like doing research and connecting dots. This whole Q thing intrigues me.

You are very close here. Supposedly, Q is a collective of approximately 3 people. Yes, I agree with you here. The mystery and lightly coded messages are intriguing and it reignites past skills once shelved.

I come up with at lease 4 ---------- 99.999% sure
Just can't prove it

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

deal or no deal?

i guess no deal.

hillary hasnt been running her mouth lately huh?

Did you just make that?

Wow. That one's going to go fast and faaarrrrrr...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
There is another theory I have seen bandied in a few places, and this takes us back into I, Pet Goat II territory.

This is not to throw cold water on Q or what is going on or to salvage the reps of the ones in front of us because they are absolutely nasty people who need to go down ...

But ... and bear with me here because this does get Biblical ...

Prophetically speaking we know that it gets much worse before the end. There will be a one world order and one world system. There will be a beast/anti-Christ and all that flows from that. Good does win in the very end, but it gets very, very much darker before that happens.

What if the NWO we have seen glimpses of, the cabal comprised of the evils like Soros and the Rothschilds are showing themselves on purpose? What if they intend to appear to be conquered by the forces of good, but the one who really comes after is their proposed fake messiah all along?

That would, of course, mean this is all a very deep game and we're playing along. They are swept away and the one who rises triumphant from the ashes, not necessarily Trump but the one who can bring the peace when the dust starts to settle, is the false one? We know the first one is the wrong one. The first one is theirs.

Or what if even Trump is the white horseman, conquering with his bow and arrows, not by the sword but by peaceful/stealthy means from afar? Next will come red ... war.

And ... now I've lost the train of thought I thought I had. Sorry for my ramblings. I will delete them if no one thinks they're of value.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
So if there was a plan to destroy the US and O did the first phase and H was to do the second phase then H would of needed help from top Law officers including top FBI ... This vid has some very scary facts ...Muller is in it

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

its mine, and now it belongs to everyone

edit on 25-1-2018 by dashen because: for TEH LULZ

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I disagree. Hope and optimism is the only thing that makes any sense in the final analysis.

It's good to have healthy scepticsm, but not cynicism.

Revelation was given as a prophecy in part to drive us mad and test our mettle.

There is nothing wrong working through it with God and allowing it to manifest in different ways which get us to its glorious last page, with God's help.

Too much fundamentalist literalism can make us into nihilists of a sort, who want for there to be terrible death and destruction to meet a certain standard, so that everything comes to pass according to our own expectations.

It's ok for there to be a great battle, with the good guys and gals, many if not most of whom are also believing prayerful people who want to will to what is right, to love God and country and neighbor as self, and the bad evil guys and gals who want to leverage into place an abominable evil of the very worst kind; between the forces and systems and structures of good, and evil.

God is not a destroyer of anything except that which needs to and must be destroyed. God is a creator and a builder who promised not to destroy the world, but to bring PEACE where the price or cost of a lasting mutual prosperity, at every level, including the spiritual and psychological, is a lasting mutual PEACE that's real and authentic. Peace in our time. Shame on John Kerry who eye has wandered and gone astray!

A singular purpose in the context of a true mastermind alliance can and will accomplish the impossible. Trump knows this. He has read "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill!

We all have our doubts from time to time, but it's very important that we don't catch outselves playing the role of devil's advocate, even unwittingly.

Don't take this the wrong way, as I'm speaking to anyone and everyone, myself included!

I've thought about that too - meet the new boss same as the old boss. But no. That's not what appears to be happening, even though yes, this has been planned and seeded for many years, while the white hats watched as the black hat psychopaths and satanists ran amuck in their midst.

Pirates!

How on earth does one get rid of pirates?

This brings to mind this little presentation given to a very small room of people..

edit on 25-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good insights

So far, Trump could fit with the White Horseman.
As to the war bringers; I shudder to think about
the nuclear clockmoving closer to midnight.
That group kindof creeps me out.
Ok, honestly, they totallycreep me out.

Edit: To Clarify I think Trump is a warrior
and desires peace and prosperity. These are
good desires and I think he is sincere in his
quest to bring good to all people. (with the
exception of those who have a bad thing or
two coming). Further to clarify; Trump
is not looking to start wars or use nuclear
weapons. Those who hate him would
do so or at least scare it up that they would
to spite him, to blame him.

In other words, Trump is the opposite
of an Antichrist profile. My idea of an
Antichrist profile would be Obama.

I also see Trump as a person who is
following a path where the things taking
place are bigger than him, and he knows this.

Destiny.apologoes for several edits but felt
it was important I was speaking clearly.

edit on 26-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yeah, bring on the death and destruction on a global scale... hurray?! er.. maybe not.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Good news!

Jack Posobeic discovered to his pleasant surprise that the Congressional Seat for his district has opened, and he's going to run for Congress!

twitter.com...

Go Jack!

Edit: Please everyone support him. He's a good guy who gets it and who understands what we're up against and why people like US have to "come to power".

Wow. Many are really ripping on him because apparently he once got caught cheating on his wife or fiancé. So many a-holes out there. Everyone makes mistakes. He's a Navy veteran, always in the thick of this fight.

If you think he could do it, support him, please. It could be important.

edit on 26-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

With all due respect...
This thread is not devolving.

Among the beautiful elements of ATS is it's ability to encompass many aspects of a single subject...in a variety of ways...all the while incorporating a wide array of individual thinking types and skills.

Certainly, chatting takes place here...comprised of questions and answers, thoughts and opinions.
Research also continues to take place here...On a variety of levels.

There's a natural ebb 'n' flow to the process.
Revelations occur here periodically (I've witnessed some HUGE ones)...but they've occurred as a direct result of the diversity in activity and thought process' here, rather than in spite of it.

As for guided and structured activism...there's plenty of room for that here, as well.

I think your idea is a terrific one...it allows us to proactively reach beyond the confines of this thread and site to share and hopefully inspire.

A while back, early in the first part of the last thread, I took a chance...and made a direct plea to Q from here...to show me that he was aware of our thread and actually hearing us.

To my satisfaction...I believe Q answered.

I think it could be time we did this again...this time as a group.

WHEN Q responds...TWO things will happen:

1.) Our inspiration, faith,and resolve will be renewed and our community bond will become strengthened and infused with mission.

2.) A POWERFUL documented example will come into existence...to be used as you (Ankhmopork) suggest...beyond our ATS borders. It would become an inspiration to others...as well as a message that HERE is a place to come, learn & share.

Of course, it will not be without risk.
For example...Q could, for whatever reason, not respond...and our resolve would probably be, at the very least, diminished...and at the worst, shattered.

So...what say you fellow thread members?

Do you want to put our faith that Q hears us...actually on the line?
I did, once, and was rewarded.

Is Q still with us here?
Are we ready and willing to ask Q again...THIS TIME...as a team?

You're right and I retracted that later after I thought about it a little more..

Sure? why not?

What, do you reach out to him on the Q/r board?

I'll leave it with you as to how to get evidence of 2 way comms (but not personal comms) or that he's caught onto it as one of the places of interpretation and dissemination.

No "famefagging" here either, no sir. That's not what we're about.

edit on 25-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I think I've seen the initials "SS" in one of the Q communiques.

There is a Fox News anchor named Shepard Smith, who always seems to "sound" anti-Trump, even when he's reading a positive Trump story. Regarding news that positive for President Trump, he'll always end it with, "We'll see if that trend can last."... or something doubtful sounding.

To the delight of liberal MSM and Twitters, Shep Smith was slamming the HIC/Nunes Memo (which he's not seen!) and raking Republicans over the coals, for attacking the FBI.
Article: www.businessinsider.com...

Smith is acting really defensive over this memo, like it could lead to dirt on him in some way. Could he be an Anti-Trump "mole" planted at Fox News? After all, FoxNews has more U.S. viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
"B" on twitter a very close Q follower just posted this on twitter. Spread it!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Decided to do a little Star Trek Q research....I found this entry on Q's wiki page interesting.

The name "Q" applies not only to the names of the individuals portrayed (all "male" and "female" characters refer to each other as "Q"), it also applies to the name of their race and to the Q Continuum itself – an alternate dimension accessible to only the Q and their "invited" guests. The true nature of the realm is said to be beyond the comprehension of "lesser beings" such as humans, therefore it is shown to humans only in ways they can understand.

That would lead to the idea that "Q" is so much more than one person.

All very interesting.

But I must continue to caution, remind of history (the "ANONYMOUS" 'movement' thing from a few years ago of particular note)...

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TomLawless

Honestly, if 'it' is 'official' I'm more prone not to trust 'it' than about any other scenario.

DOD / CIA / DIA / FBI / DEA / FDA / DARPA / WH / NSA / NRO / Congress / FR / IRS / etc / etc have all but only if anything proven themselves year after year, decade after decade, to be the enemies of We The Little People at home, and especially abroad. And with all the emerging tech front they're battering ramming their way into, they stand as the Ruling Technocrat Elitist's minions of apocalypse, "they're" (the consortium of those institutions) truly are hell bent on becoming the enemies of the human race. Extinction Level Event snip they're trying to build on our dime against us.

Now Trump might be a step in a better direction from the usual facade of BS people usually think about, or rather the usual kind of Corruption Wars of Drugs whatever... MIGHT be. Still a lot left to prove there...

But I caution you all about becoming a cult following of government agents, politicians in general, a POTUS, a political party, corporations, or anyone else for that matter, but especially anything emerging from inside the War Machine.

Idolatry its what we humans do, especially when we tell ourselves we're above 'what humans do'.

Now look back at what happened with "Anonymous". I cant speak to how who that started, and didnt follow it was tuned out but did know it was going on, but WTF by the time I tuned back in the releases coming from that front were clearly 'CIA Darkside Productions'.

And here we have some totally anonymous 'group' again maintaining the undivided attention of an increasing sector of the 'whatever we're supposed to be', and this time we've accepted its 'government', and we're yearning for it...

Dont forget how Fox News co-opted the Tea Party Movement while at the same time Obama's SJW Brigades co-opted the Occupy Movement.

Dont forget how insane Obama people were/are in your eyes for being so insanely self-deluded, especially how quickly they 'accepted him into their hearts' after railing against the same kind of Bush support insanity for so many years. If you think it cant happen to you it probably already did.

These kinds of trends are amongst these "darkest patterns" I scream we must break.

Honestly I dont care if it gets a category or not.

I just twitch over seeing the same patterns repeat, time being wasted, people dying and suffering every day over it all, and it go on with people that had just observed their counterparts before them doing CRITICIZING the same kinds of patterns.

We gotta stop ignoring history to conquer the future....

(from the 'lobby thread www.abovetopsecret.com...)

I realize its more fun for everyone to chase cryptic breadcrumbs than it is to have it all laid out for you, for years I've been talking about the inverse about how I torpedo my own works around here in my 'its all completely laid out and bulletproof' methods, as in forums environment people want wiggle room for debate, they want spaces in there to add things in too (and I 'ruin everything' in my 'providing tools' approach)... and half the time the pieces 'bomb' as a result.

Where here "Q" does the opposite makes you have to go try to figure it all out 'on your own' all uber cryptic. Very clever.

Still, always be weary about TRUST. In the league of politics... in all realms of existence for that matter, trust is the ultimate form of sacrifice, and submission. It's how people told me "God put Bush into power", its how people still worship Obama, its why "liberals" now worship multinational corporate MSM propaganda, etc.

People like us trusted "ANONYMOUS". And then in 2016 during the election, while Soros stormtroopers were out marching burning cities beating hunting shooting random whites, "Anonymous" was scheduling "Summer of RAGE" 'protests' and putting out videos that Assange was some kind of CIA asset.

On the flip side, just look at what's happened to Infowars over the years...

So enjoy the game, but dont forget how the 'Deep State' operates, and the fact that we have all the hallmarks herein to be as weary to trust 'it' we've ever had... (this includes Trump himself)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Worst case scenario, Trump is the antichrist, Gog, Tiamat, Armilus, Gozer the Gozerian, and final harbinger of Armageddon.

Still better than clinton
edit on 26-1-2018 by dashen because: Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Gozer the Traveler, Volguus Zildrohar and Lord of the Sebouillia

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
dailycaller.com...

a Twitted timeline of events

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I think we get that, most of us. We don't worship Trump and Q, who can harness the NSA to surveil the domestic enemies and bad actors.

What's nice about what they're saying, and it's not all cryptic, not really, not that cryptic and it certainly hides nothing in what is communicated, uses more like intel abbreviation speech in the form of the Socratic method.

That question that arises is - can Q and Trump be trusted based on what they themselves place their trust in, which as far as I can tall is God and the American people, each to a one.

Politically, the MSM-backed Democratic Party is on the verge of complete destruction, as is the CNN narrative.

What Q, and we, are all about is a certain fundamental tipping point.

Framing and context is decisive.

Today Q tweeted about how John Kerry was caught trying to undermine the coming Peace Deal, and there will be one.

An Isreali-Palestinian Peace Agreement, will form the beginning of a degree of mutual peace and prosperity the likes of which the world hasn't seen before.

Back at home the left are lurching further to the left and towards Hollywood and any and every Trump hating BLM Antifa lesbians and beta male soyboys they can lay their hands on, plus George Soros. They're on their last legs.

After the present leadership and Clinton and Obama got their hands on it, on the Democratic Machine, they've gone and drove it straight into the ground. Forget Nancy Pelosi. They're done. Heck we've even seen the place where the left meets the left hand path, and it's not pretty, whch doesn't mean to say that the problem of corruption doesn't run through both Parties.

Trust is a 2 way street. Healthy scepticism is important.

But if Q and Trump don't deliver? If this stuff isn't REALLY going on behind the scenes, then Trump's own base could crumble and implode prior to the Midterms.

A LOT of people would walk away if they felt they were themselves played and were the victims of a hoax by Q and Trump.

From what we've seen so far, we simply cannot help but to go ALL IN, with faith that the dominoes are going to start falling, and at an ever faster rate of speed once the process begins in ernest.

This is all about a certain tipping point, where it may be said that framing and context is decisive.

We want a new world, a new prosperity and a new peace in our time, a Peace Now. It's time.

The MSM are like a train hurtling off the cliff.

One whole paradigm and "house" if falling and oh what a fall it is! Thump.

We think there's a massive takedown in progress. This is what Q has relayed, and in no uncertain terms.

And to be honest, I don't think you've yet come up to speed on all of this quite yet.

Best,

Ankh

edit on 26-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
dailycaller.com...

a Twitted timeline of events

That was a good read. Thank-you!

When you put their text messages into the context of this 2016 article that explains how the FBI was shielding Hillary, the puzzle starts to fill in nicely.

9-25-2016:
truepundit.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Back at home the left are lurching further to the left and towards Hollywood and any and every Trump hating BLM Antifa lesbians and beta male soyboys they can lay their hands on, plus George Soros. They're on their last legs.

i find myself astonished that someone who would write that paragraph would have affection for pratchett. :/

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join