It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thank you for that. At first I was frustrated with the memes but I've learned they are a great way to grab attention and bring someone in. I will definitely check that out!

I try to find ones that "catch the eye"

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Another meaning for RR=out confirmed. This is so much fun.
Devin Nunes’ Anti-FBI Memo Names James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, and Andrew McCabe

A controversial Republican memo alleging surveillance abuse specifically names FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein along with former FBI Director James Comey.

Capitol Hill sources on both sides of the aisle say the memo’s release is only a matter of time. And when it comes out, these current and former officials — all GOP bêtes noires — are likely to face even more criticism from the right over their involvement in FBI counterintelligence work.

A groundswell is building to release the memo—written by Devin Nunes, the California Republican and key Trump ally who chairs the House intelligence committee—which former FBI agents fear will damage public trust in the bureau. While Democrats say the memo deliberately misrepresents the procedures for obtaining a foreign-intelligence surveillance warrant, The Daily Beast has learned that Hill Republicans are gearing up to use an obscure parliamentary rule to release it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Just don't get too red pill yet. They're on the level of the missing texts, and they've tossed around the idea of the insiders club, but they're not all in, and Q has not been mentioned.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ha! Damage public trust? As if it wasn't already damaged?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: jlv70

If those are legit ... wow, just ... wow.

No. Just an annon's commentary, nothing more. Not Q.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You are making the assumption that enough of the GOP really want all this to come out. Many of them are just as upset over the turn of events as the Democrats are. THEY ALL NEVER THOUGHT SHE'D LOSE.

When that gets said, you need to keep reminding yourself that this goes for both sides of the aisle. Trump has to win against both parties, not just the Democrats.

It would be so much easier and...

I love this. And IMHO it is one of fundamental messages of this movement.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Thanks for taking the time to improve my understanding!

They say that to speak another language fluently you need to be able to think in that language. My key frustration in this debate is not having enough grounding and context to think American.

I feel like an elementary French pupil trying to partake in 18th century salon politics!

Thanks for bearing with me and educating!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Oh, but they are working together ... and that's the hell of it.

The pic symbolizes We the People not the government.

I know, but the animals are first associated with party, so it correlates first to government. Are there symbols that we could use for right and left that aren't the party symbols?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Maybe add groups of people pushing the Donkey and Elephant together would take care of the symbolism.

Cause' if it's not that,

Then it'll be Trump the big game hunter standing over trophies.
edit on 25-1-2018 by Phoenix because: Add comment

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Didn't Q say early on that Mueller was actually working for Trump? I thought at one time it was stated that the entire Russian collusion investigation was a smokescreen for Trump to drain the swamp. Q asks "What is Mueller's background? Military?". Q is saying that this power struggle is between Military Intelligence and CIA/NSA/FBI. Didn't Trump sign a strange EO shortly after being sworn in that in a round about way suggested that the Special Prosecutor fell under his command? Didn't Mueller visit Trump shortly before he gathered his team to begin the special investigation? Mueller served in the Marines during Vietnam... this theory is plausible that he is working for Trump. The entire investigation could be misdirection to go after Obama/Clintons/Soros/Rothchilds.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Nah don't sweat it. I want members to contribute in any way they feel comfortable. If you have something to add just say it. I'm not judging.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bmullini

John Kerry also served in Vietnam ... so did McCain. Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I just want to say that I have friends who are democrats (one is a Hillary lover!) and they are quietly lurking on here. My family is also liberal (I was born in Illinois and most of my family is still there) but one of my brothers has been going onto to ATS by himself to read some of these threads.

Keep it up. It may not seem like a big awakening for the left right now but there are people slowly opening their minds and trying to find the truth for themselves.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bmullini

Didn't Q say early on that Mueller was actually working for Trump? I thought at one time it was stated that the entire Russian collusion investigation was a smokescreen for Trump to drain the swamp. Q asks "What is Mueller's background? Military?". Q is saying that this power struggle is between Military Intelligence and CIA/NSA/FBI. Didn't Trump sign a strange EO shortly after being sworn in that in a round about way suggested that the Special Prosecutor fell under his command? Didn't Mueller visit Trump shortly before he gathered his team to begin the special investigation? Mueller served in the Marines during Vietnam... this theory is plausible that he is working for Trump. The entire investigation could be misdirection to go after Obama/Clintons/Soros/Rothchilds.

Q also states that we should Trust Sessions. I can see the possibility of the Mueller Investigation being an distracting illusion. While everyone has their focus elsewhere, the spotlight is off a more real investigation that is being done by Sessions. Once completed, perhaps Sessions will pull the proverbial white rabbit out of the hat to everyone's amazement!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bmullini

Mueller's a swamp creature. Q could have been directing that @ Mueller in an effort to tame him.

Note that Trump's offer to answer Mueller's questions under oat is for a few weeks from now...

I once thought that Trump was a complete idiot. Turns out he's a master fiddler on the roof. Full of surprises. Shows unbelievable restraint and patience, and ferocious persistence and determination.

And now the White Hats are marching with the black hatters and satanists on the run.

What a time to be alive, and invited to participate!

These are the days so many of us have been waiting for and working towards for so long.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

#ReleaseTheMemo!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
A serious Q
Whats the purpose of Q-anon giving info out in riddles?
Why?
Why not just release everything on "deep dark web"?
Don't give me that 4d chess crap.
President Camacho tweeted about Obama "tapping" his "wires" months ago.
If he had any evidence of wrongdoing against his admin he would already be tweeting about it.
So. Without any cult 45 bull#. Why all this riddle crap? What's the point? 90% of internet pages are on the deep dark web while 10% are what you, me and others can search in a browser. Snowden released everything through TOR. Why not release everything and get rid of "secret society" or deep state or whatever crap you call it these days

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I'm not great with graphics but how about a 4 exit roundabout with the caption:

It doesn't matter whether you come from the left or the right. it's time to decide whether to rise up or be taken down.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm not great with graphics but how about a 4 exit roundabout with the caption:

It doesn't matter whether you come from the left or the right. it's time to decide whether to rise up or be taken down.

Anons pumping out memes faster than i could spread them.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Interesting take on it, but I see it as a hoodwink that's reversed itself.

To use a historical/Biblical analogy, the people that received Jesus when he rode a donkey to the East Gate, were not the same group of people ushered into the Praetorium who shouted as one voice for his crucifixion..

Jesus meanwhile, was well aware of how it would all play itself out long before he even arrived at the scene, and by the very hour that the blood red moon rose, the real hoodwink was complete. Oh and the tomb didn't hold him.

Taking this "little" passion play still further, I'd be interested to know who those two men in white dazzling (silk?) clothes were (not angels, but real men dressed in white finery) who mirthfully asked Mary "why do you seek the living from among the dead?", one of whom surely possessed the lever for rolling away the stone, while the other might have put some sleeping potion in the Roman guard's drink.

This message is intended for Q's eyes if he happens to have found this thread. God bless you and Trump, our friends.

edit on 25-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join