It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Millions

At this point in the story unfolding, I have to admit, I'm getting more and more confused.

What is the ultimate goal of the so-called bad guys? To destroy the USA? Why?

How dark does this thing get? Corruption, election rigging, eavesdropping in the president, accepting bribes via the Clinton foundation - these things I can accept.

Satanism, paedophiles, human trafficking.... I have a harder time with.

Is your average guy on the street really going to accept these more extreme claims? Realistically, no - he probably isn't. And if we are going to keep making these claims, there's a danger our credibility will be harmed, meaning the more realistic, believable parts of the story will also be rejected. We need to think carefully about how we are best getting this stuff out there, basically.

And if I can't follow the story any more, what hope does the general public who don't food conspiracy theories have??? Do any of you guys have any thoughts in this? What is the basic goal of these people? Money? Power? They're already drowning in both.

Let me see if I can help. The events we are involved in are multi level and even multidimensional (we'll leave that alone). The folks who control the planet, who really control it, are not seen and never heard from - above banking. The names we know are their stooges and they let the stooges run wild as long as they keep the people like us in line. This has been going on for eons, but for you and I since recorded time. Time is just about up on all of it and the Q group is giving us a peak at what is happening, letting us be a part, little or big as we like. This has never happened in real time - ever.

The Q process unfolding is something you can view at a level you are comfortable with. Some folks love a good caper, this for those folks is heaven. Some folks love a good puzzle, again... Some folks want to see justice... Some want to be part of a movement that is working to reshape our reality while others just want to see the playing field leveled to be more fair. The big picture is huge, almost unknowable, but the little picture is what you make of it. The key is to use it as tool to help you break out of the enslavement forms that keep you trapped in ways of thinking that do not serve. You have already bravely done this by simply connecting here.

You don't have to know all of this, or even any of this, and you surely do not have to worry about having to explain to others. As I stated earlier in another post, many in the background of this process would be very happy of all of humanity would wake up and these folks were just gone and the clean up was the issue. Some out front want a payday, a public hanging or two. The process will play out in a way that doesn't cause people's heads to explode to badly.

Find a part of this story that works for you, even it is just being here offering a thumbs up to posts you like or people who say positive things. Our credibility is a non issue if you look at this thread in relation to all the rest. This thread is remarkable, it is beyond confusing and heartening to me how many folks have come out of woodwork to give a thumbs up, or how many folks have courteously added thoughtful insight or humorous quips to keep things moving when almost all of these threads are buried in poison - the reason many of left this board entirely.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Here's an excerpt from a Nov 24, 2017 LIBERAL LA Times article.

But at 73, Mueller has a record that shows a man of fallible judgment who can be slow to alter his chosen course. At times, he has intimidated or provoked resentment among subordinates. And his tenacious yet linear approach to evaluating evidence led him to fumble the biggest U.S. terrorism investigation since 9/11.

Full Article Here: www.latimes.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Agree. The asking of questions, particularly under oath, is a trap. Mueller has forgotten about Russia-collusion and is now angling for Obstruction in the firing of Comey and Flynn.

Flynn lied to the FBI right in the White House.

Comey leaked classified material while "in office".

Q-cumbers

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
OMG...does it ever stop ! Now the story is that the missing texts was a glitch that affected thousands of FBI phones ! The secret society reference was a "joke" :eye roll:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Rodger Stone is warning Trump to NOT answer questions from Muller, that it's a classic trap to get him on some sort of technicality. He suggests having the questions submitted in writing and responding in writing. IDK, I think on this one Trump might want to re-consider ?

Remember what got Bill Clinton?

It wasn’t that he had an affair, it was that he lied about his affair under oath.

We all thought that was a cheap shot then, even for creepy Bill.

If that was a cheap shot for Bill, what does that the special counsel under Mueller?

Collusion? Not a crime, unprosecutable.
Obstruction? Not for telling Comey not to investigate Flynn. That’s clearly within the scope of the POTUS’ legal authority.

So the only way Mueller could get Trump now is if he can get him to contradict himself under oath.

Cheap cheap cheap.

Mueller is the one that should have to testify under oath.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That's why I'm feeling somewhat nervous about the President's trip to Switzerland tomorrow. I'd feel more comfortable for him, if he'd stay in the White House for a few weeks. The U.S. "deep state" is global in its reach. I have more faith in U.S. Presidential security on U.S soil, more than Switzerland's security.

Wow get busy for a few days and it takes me hours to catch up on everything.....

Davos is like going into the belly of the beast, so to speak.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Agree. The asking of questions, particularly under oath, is a trap. Mueller has forgotten about Russia-collusion and is now angling for Obstruction in the firing of Comey and Flynn.

The MSM is salivating over the potential. A Democratic Senator told Woof Blister today that MANAFORT couldn't afford lawyers, so he has struck a deal and told Mueller all he knows. That Manafort was closer to candidate and President-elect Trump, than Flynn.

Two weeks ago in the liberal media, Papadopoulos held the key to getting President Trump. Now, those domestic terrorists have latched on to Manafort.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

OMG...does it ever stop ! Now the story is that the missing texts was a glitch that affected thousands of FBI phones ! The secret society reference was a "joke" :eye roll:

Remember Feinstein's excuse for unilaterally releasing Simpson's testimony?

1. It was because she was pressured.

2. No, it was because she felt pressure.

3. No, it was because she had a cold and was high on her medicine.

Lol

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

If Mueller recommends that Congress Impeaches Trump for contradicting himself, I shudder to think what will happen within this nation.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

As Q eloquently proclaims.. "THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID!"

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

a reply to: ColdWisdom

If Mueller recommends that Congress Impeaches Trump for contradicting himself, I shudder to think what will happen within this nation.

Mueller can’t recommend #.

Well... he can. But it’s the House that has the final vote on impeachment.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Close, but that's not quite the kind of thing I had in mind. This Mueller guy, who presided over the 9/11 "investigation" is actually a ghoul and a tool of the "ruling elite" class and is in their pocket.

In the upcoming wake of the Memo, unbelievable pressure ought to come down on him to quickly no to IMMEDIATELY wrap his bogus investigation. Manafort knows the case against him is flimsy at best, and Flynn's lying to the FBI was nothing but a trap deserving of a slap on the wrist, at most.

They have nothing.

So now it's going to be about Obstruction, to lay the groundwork for an impeachment proceeding if the silly Dems manage to take back control of Congress later this year.

Given what Trump is really up to and working on, we cannot allow them to run him out of office.

Edit: If I were advising the GOP I'd be taking a very close look at the races coming up for the midterms, and start an all out BLITZ, by hanging the Dems out to dry on both the foolish shutdown and how they voted on the Tax Cuts and Jobs bill.

This Memo is really the first in a series of dominoes, but nothing should be left to chance.

Anti-Trump hatred is starting to wear REALLY thin. F CNN! Your entire narrative is running on tracks to nowhere fast.

edit on 24-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Wait Hannity just claimed that HRC paid 12 million US$ for the Steele Dossier? Did anyone else catch that? 8 mentioned it.

He's stated that multiple times. I TRY to listen to his live radio show every afternoon.

(Emphasized "Try" because some Chicago entity runs loud static on 560am, while Hannity is on.)

I have heard that 8 Million came from the Hillary Campaign, 2 million from the DNC, 1 million from obama's campaign, and I guess the rest from the neocons who originally started it. Now this is money paid to the law firm that then paid fusion GPS. Not sure how they know all that money went to Fusion GPS. I don't really remember where I heard that from though.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Find a part of this story that works for you, even it is just being here offering a thumbs up to posts you like or people who say positive things. Our credibility is a non issue if you look at this thread in relation to all the rest. This thread is remarkable, it is beyond confusing and heartening to me how many folks have come out of woodwork to give a thumbs up, or how many folks have courteously added thoughtful insight or humorous quips to keep things moving when almost all of these threads are buried in poison - the reason many of left this board entirely.

I like your style you crankyoldman although I do believe you could change your name to wiseoldsage and we would all be in agreement!

I have never seen you on here before, perhaps you have been around under a different moniker. Regardless your words ring true.

We have long been in a battle to remember our innate divinity, the game that has been played here has been as uneven as possible and we are now seeing a culmination of events that have given us an opportunity to awaken from our slumber. It has been an absolute joy to partake in this, as a Russian Bot I concur

@brianstelter @donlemon @Morning_Joe @morningmika #CNN #MSNBC #yourajoke. #fakejournalists #fakecareers #greatawakening #FakeNewsAwards #FakeNews #WednesdayWisdom #operationmockingbird @POTUS @realDonaldTrump #WeThePeople #ReleaseTheMemo #HillaryForPrison #odinseye

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amThursday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

That was a FOX NEWS "exclusive" that was only headlined at FoxNews.com for approx. 1 hour this afternoon.
Here's the Article: www.foxnews.com...

The problem I'm having is getting my head around whether or not a DOJ "official", as described in the above article is a TRUMP DOJ official, or an OBAMA DOJ official who's still working there.

Another example that the liberal MSM is going out of their way to repeat over and over this eveing: The DOJ is telling Devin Nunes and the House Intelligence Committee that releasing the MEMO document could endanger national security and human operatives.

Is this dire warning coming from a DOJ official who's Trump-friendly, or from Obama DOJ holdovers?

Regardless, Sean Hannity tonight told the audience to ignore that "warning" and proceed to contact their Congressman, and also push #ReleaseThe Memo.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Repost to all Newcomers, because this thread moves so fast.

DOJ Official urges Nunes not to release the Memo

A top Justice Department official is urging House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes not to release a much-buzzed-about memo circulating in Congress that purportedly reveals government surveillance abuses. In the letter, which Fox News has obtained, Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd wrote, “We believe it would be extraordinarily reckless for the Committee to disclose such information publicly without giving the Department and the FBI the opportunity to review the memorandum and to advise the HPSCI of the risk of harm to national security and to ongoing investigations that could come from public release.”

If none of this stuff is real, what do they fear?

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
My only issue with q is that he speaks duplicitly. He speaks in a code that the supposed adversary would understand. Addresses the adversary. Yet, he's supposedly talking to the people.

Put another way: imagine the president has a message for the American people about china's deceptive trade practices. He calls a press conference and delivers a speech, in Chinese.

The questions he asks are great. But that's where it all stops for me. What good does all of the coded talking do if the people he's trying to keep the info masked from would understand his code better than the intended audience?

D...this is a great question and one that I, too, have contemplated.

I can tell you why Q posts in the manner he does. If Q were to post in a straight forward and matter-of-fact manner then the weighted nature of the message is lost. Posting his comments in a basic code does two things. It engages those who genuinely seek the truth thus making us perform our own and deeper due diligence which has the added effect of educating us at a much deeper level. And if we're being completely honest it's more dramatic to be posted in a basic code.

The mystery surrounding many of his coded messages is a motivating factor which is Q's objective. I appreciate his methodologies and see the benefits. I have long had my eyes open to the deep state. Had first hand experience from many, many years ago. However, that in no way makes me an expert in how deep the deep state actually goes. Q's coded messages have made me become more aware at a much deeper level than I previously was. There are rabbit holes inside of rabbit holes with some of the forced due diligence Q is motivating us to do.

In summary it would be the equivalent of the old adage from the Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu the founder of Taoism.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime”

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Wait Hannity just claimed that HRC paid 12 million US$ for the Steele Dossier? Did anyone else catch that? 8 mentioned it.

He's stated that multiple times. I TRY to listen to his live radio show every afternoon.

(Emphasized "Try" because some Chicago entity runs loud static on 560am, while Hannity is on.)

I have heard that 8 Million came from the Hillary Campaign, 2 million from the DNC, 1 million from obama's campaign, and I guess the rest from the neocons who originally started it. Now this is money paid to the law firm that then paid fusion GPS. Not sure how they know all that money went to Fusion GPS. I don't really remember where I heard that from though.

HA HA..looks like Perkins Coie ripped off the Clinton Campaign. (What goes around comes around!)

Last week we learned the Hillary law firm, Pekins Coie, was paid a total of roughly $12 million in fees by Hillary's campaign and the DNC. And while Hillary's General Counsel, Marc Elias, admitted that some portion of that $12 million went to fund the now infamous Trump Dossier. What we didn't know, until now, was precisely how much.

Now, according to Reuters, we learn that a total of just over $1 million was paid to Fusion GPS for their "opposition research," of which $168,000 was sent to British spy Christpher Steele.

From 11.2.2017: www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 1/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join