It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

originally posted by: introvert

They are not releasing anything because there is probably nothing to release.

There is absolutely no logical reason to believe anything in regards to this issue, except that it appears to be a massive attempt at trolling people.

You used to have respect & credibility on these boards.

Just thought you'd throw it all out the window, then. Eh?

Respect and credibility as an anonymous poster on the internet is worthless.

What I would like to see is some proof of the claims made by Q and people on this thread.

So far, it appears that it is bull# and people are falling for it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Please don't respond to shills. They are just trying to get this thread closed.

I don't want this thread closed. It should stay open for all to see.

It will be interesting to see how many of you respond/react if and when this turns out to be an internet trolling or nothing comes of it at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Just "spitballing" here (hope that's the right term)...

If there were a cabal DUMB in Antarctica, would the 2 miles of ice above it make the local environment recover safer, sooner, after a nuclear war?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Please don't respond to shills. They are just trying to get this thread closed.

It's okay.
Shills ONLY show up when they feel threatened.

I see it as a GOOD thing.
I choose to acknowledge their presence as a personal victory...and then ignore them.

WIN/WIN.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Please don't feed or respond to trolls and shills and naysayers, we don't have the time or space, it's too important. Discipline.

I will not feed any trolls on this thread. It will be hard but I will manage.

Thank you for civil MEMO.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I got another 9/WW piece of the puzzle. There were a few threads on /x about the Ninth Council or Council of Nine. Another secret organization. Not much to tell though. Apparently they specialize in hiding alien technology from the public. I get the feeling there is a different branch for everything sinister going on in the world. Cabal doesn't necessarily equate to Deep State and vice versa.

I'm following #ReleaseTheMemo since it started and a random tweet stated that Kerry should quit threatening Trump otherwise he or she would release damaging info of what really is going on in Antarctica. Just a random person i know but i'm always intrigued when something like this happens. The person mentioned that the people who think along the lines of Aliens and Nazi UFO bases are all wrong and it is much much worse. Nobody in the comments mentioned Ancient Civilization though. Sorry but i love this kinda stuff.

How interesting! I also seem to recall Buzz Aldrin visiting Antarctica and having a medical emergency there.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bmullini

I attribute most of what is currently going on in the ME to Obama's efforts or lack thereof. Recall.

Every move or lack of move Obama and his admin made only led to a worsening and destabilization of the whole region. I would simply chalk it up to complete ineptness if at least some of the time things got a bit better, but every. single. time. things got worse. He was batting 1,000. I call that fail by design.

In the end, he enabled the strengthening of the Shi'as against the Sunnis. Benghazi was rumored to have been the cover up of our efforts to run weapons through Libya into the ME to continue trying to depose Assad. Now Assad is a Shi'a, but he's Alawite, not a Twelver which is aligned with the Iranian Shi'as and the majority of Shi'as.

Those states who are aligned with Iran or the Shi'as will be working against the Sunnis (we can't trust the Sunnis, but we can trust them to fight the Shi'as). Iran will work through Hezbollah and Hammas and they are working through the Huthis in Yemen. Obama paid them lots of money to help fund all this.

Russia also backs Assad and the Alawites through him, and Russia is Russian first (I think), Globalist second. We can't trust the Russians because they are in it for themselves, but we can trust them not to be Globalist/NWO. You cannot trust the EU or the UN because they are all in on the Globalist/NWO front and Obama was their man.

I am not sure where China stands in all this.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Apparently protection may be doubled if I'm interpreting correctly.

Radiation diffusion in Antarctic Ice

edit on 25-1-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Requires confirmation

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Q does post a bit about the Awan brothers... What do we know so far?

- They had access to lots of Democrat emails
- LOTS of info transferred to off-site locations
- All had lucrative salaries, even for never showing up
- They had multiple businesses (car lots) set up where it is suspected they laundered money (this is a well known tactic by terrorist front groups)
- Lots of money sent back to Pakistan
- DWS refused to restrict access to Awans or fire them when notified of the security breach
- DWS DEMANDED Capitol Police hand over Awan's laptop when it became evidence

There is probably more facts to the story, but I am reciting this from memory. Something stinks with the Awans and DWS. Possible theory is that they were ISI agents for Pakistan stealing intelligence. The next question is, who knew what? If they were secret agents, they weren't very good at covering their tracks. If the prior administration was involved, why not make sure NONE of this ever comes to light? If you want to sell state secrets, why would you rely on buffoons to deliver it for you? The case is very strange...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

There are signs that Antarctica is already a pretty lush location just hidden under a massive ice cover. It is also unusually hot under there. They are definitely hiding something of utmost importance there. All of the available online maps show signs of alteration when it comes to that particular spot. I still think they are hiding our true origin there. I suspect that Antarctica is a gigantic ancient city beneath all that ice. That's why the global Warming hoax was invented. The earth changes are naturally and they are worried when more ice melts away people would start to notice it. It's also possible that the morons digging under the ice activated a gigantic power plant by accident that can't be turned off.

edit on 25-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Addendum to my post above:

I find it creepy that we are mucking about in Syria, and that in the book Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank, WWIII starts when a military mistake results in an American pilot accidentally firing a missile and a Russian MIG that finds it's way to the Russian naval base in Syria and detonates their munitions depot.

Russia does indeed have that base and there is a lot of military activity taking place there from all over. I am less worried these days now that the pressure to depose Assad seems to have been lessened, or at least, it's out of the news which may not means anything.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ha ha, very valid point, sir...

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Apparently protection may be doubled:

Very intriguing.

All the high level trips to Antarctica have always made me go hmmmmmm. But there are so many BS conspiracies about it, its hard to get an idea of what is actually going on there.

link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
*** The story about Wikileaks having the 50,000 missing messages was fake; I got tricked by a phony Julian Assange account. Sorry about that. ***

But it was reported earlier this week that Comey has retained his lawyer buddy (who he leaked the memos to) to represent him. And the DOJ seems to be recovering the "missing" memos without much trouble. Which likely means that somebody in the FBI just got himself into a whole new universe of trouble for nothing.

On a related note, there's a hashtag #HammersDontWorkOnClouds that's making the rounds. The information is out there; destroying the phones, or even the FBI's own servers, won't save them.

You know, if that anon posted earlier is accurate - I know that is a big assumption - they said certain trusted conservative news sources would be fed false information to smoke out people.

The idea Hannity gets this exclusive that they are recovering the texts, could be an example of just that. Get people panicking that the destroyed texts actually were recovered when they thought they were successfully destroyed, and maybe it flushes someone out to spill the beans.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It may also be that there is a Deccan Traps type event getting started under that ice.

That would be potentially very bad news and also completely natural.

The release of volcanic gases, particularly sulphur dioxide, during the formation of the traps contributed to climate change. Data points to an average drop in temperature of 2 °C in this period.[6]

Because of its magnitude, scientists formerly speculated that the gases released during the formation of the Deccan Traps played a role in the Cretaceous–Paleogene (K–Pg) extinction event (also known as the Cretaceous–Tertiary extinction).[7] It was theorized that sudden cooling due to sulfurous volcanic gases released by the formation of the traps and localised gas concentrations may have contributed significantly to the K–Pg, as well as other mass extinctions.[8] However, the current consensus among the scientific community is that the extinction was triggered by the Chicxulub impact event in North America (which would have produced a sunlight-blocking dust cloud that killed much of the plant life and reduced global temperature, called an impact winter).[9]

Work published in 2014 by geologist Gerta Keller and others on the timing of the Deccan volcanism suggests the extinction may have been caused by both the volcanism and the impact event.[10][11] This was followed by a similar study in 2015.[12][13]

There have been articles about widespread, active volcanism taking place and causing the loss of ice down there on and off for a while now.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Trump says "Big League" not "Bigly."

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bmullini

I'm about 90% sure the Awans were foreign spies. That doesn't necessarily mean they were spying for Pakistan.

DWS' actions are clearly highly suspicious. Either she was involved in the spying, or there was something on that laptop she was afraid would get out/become evidence against her.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Addendum to my post above:

I find it creepy that we are mucking about in Syria, and that in the book Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank, WWIII starts when a military mistake results in an American pilot accidentally firing a missile and a Russian MIG that finds it's way to the Russian naval base in Syria and detonates their munitions depot.

Russia does indeed have that base and there is a lot of military activity taking place there from all over. I am less worried these days now that the pressure to depose Assad seems to have been lessened, or at least, it's out of the news which may not means anything.

Very intriguing. I think clues are often dropped into movie/book plots.

Maybe they get a "breadcrumb" of information and run wild with it but it started with a morsel of truth.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Apparently protection may be doubled:

Very intriguing.

All the high level trips to Antarctica have always made me go hmmmmmm. But there are so many BS conspiracies about it, its hard to get an idea of what is actually going on there.

Stories about odd happenings/discoveries/bases in Antarctica go back at least far as the Nazis. I've never paid much attention to it, but Antarctica is beginning to pique my interest.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

NSA Director Mike Rogers went to Trump Tower AFTER he received the internal audit of 702 minimization abuses in the FISA database. Trump moved his campaign out of the tower the next day. The evidence in the report from 2016 and has been posted in other threads. This, along with other info, is undoubtedly what is in the classified memo that currently rests within the House Intelligence Committee. Multiple media outlets have reported on the FISA warrant that was issued in Oct(?) to spy on specific members of the Trump campaign team. There is evidence, its out there if you search. What will be released soon is how the illegal searches led to an illegal warrant and a sham investigation.

As far as Snowden is concerned, he released the info in a very public way. You are talking about one man taking on the US government. This is a very different situation. This is the good guys vs the bad guys throughout the world. If you show the bad guys your hand, they do bad things to you before you can get to them. This is a chess game.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join