It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

These then go on Twitter with some good hashtags.

I just made that one myself. Googled image of devil crying, then went to Imgur meme generator.

The poor normies on Imgur! I've had well over 10,000 views on about 8 memes. They don't know what to make of them, sometimes they ask questions like - what now? to which I'll throw them a Q crumb like #followthewhiterabbit.

Memes -the can ring the bell and end up circling the twitterverse (thanks @Jack you CP consuming satanist scumball).

edit on 24-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The real ripoff after FusionGPS got paid by Perkins Coie they washed info and sold it full circle back to FBI - scammed they are!
edit on 24-1-2018 by Phoenix because: sp

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
RE Memo:

"Let's play a game of chess."

The chess board is 4 levels, we regular folks can see half of one level. Trump gets to see all the levels and the staff are running the moves.

Trump: I've seen it, nothing on me so I don't care. I can release it on twitter myself...

Population: Nothing on Trump otherwise the dems would be screaming to release it and would have leaked it, so it must be bad.

Dems: Here is the interesting part. Do they save the party? Save their scumbag friends? Save themselves?

Repubs: Guilt by association? Dragged down by the hell of it all? Guilty too?

Press: Stay the course, switch sides, fold and play both sides? Trump can release anything he wants on twitter...

Q followers: Damn it release it! We're impatient.

Trump holds the Trump card by waiting to see who runs for the door in the next few days. The SOTU is his next Trump card, he can say anything he wants. Release doc, watch the dems burn, the pile it on. But if the doc says, as we believe it to, that they planned on killing him somehow, he has the ultimate Trump card, as there is no political answer or spin to "we need to kill him..." there is none. It's a death-knell.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's predicted that President Trump's first State of the Union Address will be seen live, or replayed, by more people on this planet than any "event"...EVER. That includes the Super Bowls.

"The Shot Heard Around The World!"

Back to the HIC/Nunes MEMO. How can Democrats craft a Memo to counter the Nunes Memo, when they've never seen it?

edit on 1/25/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's predicted that President Trump's first State of the Union Address will be seen live, or replayed, by more people on this planet than any "event"...EVER. That includes the Super Bowls.

Back to the HIC/Nunes MEMO. How can Democrats craft a Memo to counter the Nunes Memo, when they've never seen it?

Q alludes to video of some sort. How crazy would it be for Trump at the SOTU to show of video of the "Secret Society" meeting or other such damning stuff?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
IDEA re: ACTIVISM.

I would like to discuss techniques and tools of activism in this war and ongoing conversation and discussion.

First, let's take look at the playing field on the Internet Public Square. Of course we tell those we know in our every day affairs, but that's too slow really for our purposes, so we need multidimensional information warfare, praise God for the egalitarian Internet (which net neutrality was really designed to put a stop to, allow for FCC censorship of content note: Obama was all for it).

So we have the Q board on 8 Chan, duckduckgo searched as Qanon 8 Chan greatawakening (that does it), and for those who want to go further still, the Q Research Board (look for the [8]'s).

The Chan boards are a strange place, very hard to navigate and participate in, and if you're not careful, they'll call you lots of names if you don't know your stuff.

So then one up from there, for freely accessing and discussing and exploring and digesting and sharing the info, we have the CBTS_Stream subreddit on Reddit where both that subreddit AND the 8Chan board owners..., who are regular people just like you and me (watch Tracybeanz on youtube who owns CBTS, with the same handle on Twitter and presumably, Facebook as well, and you'll see what I mean) ruitinely have "fireside chats" hosted on Youtube. They're smart people with access to a lot of info, but there are no different from you and I, right here on our platform of choice, ATS, which is by far a better publishing and communications medium, when you really think about it, and if you ever had a glimps of the visiting VIP IP addresses, it would make your heart skib a beat to see who's watching and reading....

Trust me on this one, I was once part of a 9/11 research forum one of who's members, while working at Red Lobster and couch surfing on some friends couches, and with a cheap Laptop, created and produced the film, Loose Chance, which, no matter what you might think of it, was the most watched Internet documentary in history, with about a 100,000,000 views. Anyway, while we were in there compiling the information and images, etc, etc., we routinely had our modems hacked from a room in the Pentagon, and at one point the board owner got so fed up, he started capturing their visiting IP addresses and posting that as a little image from whatever software he was using.

Every State Department in the world was visiting, the Pentagon, CEO offices from all the MIC companies, top people from various Governmental and Academic Institutions, the EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE POTUS, across from the White House, and, get this, the Holy Roman See, who's servers were named Osiris and Isis (just a couple of Vatican geek kids, or....).

Basically they wanted to really see for themselves what REALLY happened, while also checking out to see what those meddling independant researchers might have managed to come out with ie: were all their necks in a noose or not? I'm sure their hearts were racing as fast as ours when we noticed them all watching, and imagining them seeing us seeing them seeing us....

It's no different here and now, as "scary" as that might seem, at first (until you realize that the last laugh has been held in reserve for the little man, the oppressed and the downtrodden).

Anyway, while keeping that in the back of our mind as a truth and a reality, let's look at the "domain" of this "info war" that's presently waging first across twitter and increasingly, facebook, (and we are NOT "Russian bots") and the entire alternative newstream media outside the train wreck of a narrative that CNN is peddling.

It's serious business, not just business as usual in other words and this is not the regular kind of thread even though many feel that it's totally classic ATS, like it used to be.

I'm here to tell you that it's much much more than that.

Which begs the question regarding the ability of this platform right here, to springboard directly into there, like a type of wellspring of research and information and commentary and interpretation one and all, until Q posts on /awakening again, and on it goes for another wave.. as future really does begin to prove past.

People want to know and understand the truth about what we're really fighting and have been fighting against since Biblical times, where the Bible itself is in large part a narrative about God's little people and chosen ones in relation to a barbaric and corrupted satanic domination system, with everyone sold out to and chasing after perceived money and power and influence, or as Trump said in Q's drop (all for a buck).

And this is a better publishing and communications medium than twitter, or facebook, reddit or the chans.

So I had some ideas about how we could, if we so chose, push this particular forum software to the max by first publishing the highest level of content that we can muster with the tools at hand, and then using this feature, with appropriate twitter and facebook profiles running and ready to receive and disseminate, not as fake news, but the real news, as it unfolds where future proves past.

If I'm not mistaken, that will send the whole page. Therefore, if you REALLY wanted to make full use of it, you'd create a mockup thread in process, store the text of it in notebook, from post to post, and then wait for the page to turn...., and just HIT IT, one post after another until you fill a whole page. We can then send that whole page via twitter and facebook, whenever we like, as we continue to discuss and lay out more Q drops, research and commentary, at our leisure.

And then, whenever you think someone has "rung the bell" (and you cannot unring a rung bell! bongggggg), then you could hit it and figure out other ways to disseminate it, once it's in the verse both on twitter and facebook. We are NOT Russian bots! LOL!

Think of it as a type of white magic to their black magic BS. Timeline manipulation. Trump doesn't have a Tesla time machine, but he and Q do have access to a level of understanding about the way history works and ought to work, in the divided middle (through which blows the love of God like the wind of the Spirit) between what is and what shall be, but it requires our own bold participation as WE, THE PEOPLE having realized and actualized our full POWER and potential, working together each in our own way and in whatever way however big or small. NO ONE IS ABOVE ANOTHER. Where we go one we go all.

Without us, there's nothing, and if you don't get your ass in gear this midterm and block the Dem's move to impeach impeach - you will have failed to keep on winning.. (I'm Canadian so that part's up to you dear Americans to a one).

God is not without a great sense of irony! (never forgot that)

Trump's election was by the hand of divine providence, working through the American people's innate genius.

This is why Q raises the issue of prayer and of God, many times, in so many of his messages, including his last one to us at the news that Obama had to call Saul, so to speak. He felt that we had accomplished it together and said, with a salute and with humility, GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

If God is also for us, then who or what power or principality can stand against us, and the light Truth at what's been going on in terms of what can only be described as the activities of - the swamp (and beyond, WW).

Why not?

Get your research and presentation geek on everyone. Let's rev this sucker up and Q it up!!!

There are many many of us here who would know how to do that, if given a worthy cause...

edit on 25-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Denoli
▶Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/24/18 (Wed) 19:39:13 No.57
www.youtube.com...

Trump, the first conspiracy theorist president.

Just flipping awesome! Great to go back and listen to that with Q revelations in mind.

Looks like Q has given us a new hashtag at the end of that video, or was it an old one?

Looks pretty active:
twitter.com...

Thanks for confirming. Time to make it trend!

Could everyone who has twitter, please tweet something, some meme or other with the hashtag

#TrumpTheEstablishment

We take our marching orders from Q very seriously, and are well aware of our power and influence now.

@brianstelter @donlemon @Morning_Joe @morningmika #CNN #MSNBC #yourajoke. #fakejournalists #fakecareers #greatawakening #FakeNews #WednesdayWisdom #operationmockingbird @POTUS @realDonaldTrump #WeThePeople #ReleaseTheMemo #HillaryForPrison #odinseye #TrumpTheEstablishment

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Found these screenshots randomly on the internet. Sorry, I don't know anything about them, I thought they were interesting, so I figured some of you would too.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Priceless. You're awesome. Not hard. I'd just like to see us produce some heavy duty content here, then send it out with a click and a few lines of twitterness, then slap it up on facebook, bing bang boom, we'll start seeing a whole lot of newbies signing up at ATS just to participate!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jlv70

one of the anons commentary, helpful, and interesting, but not reliable.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: burntheships

We were told to trust Sessions, so I guess we'll have to wait and see. There must be a reason for it.

Agreed. I am straying positive on Sessions, he has withstood
intense heat. Since he ordered the Invetigation into the missing
texts, it is starting up again in the last 24 hours. I don't
want to link the stories for several reasons.

They would be fools to get Sessions removed, they would have the pit bull Gowdy moving in for the kill if they did so!!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I have been having a blast with all of this, it began on the day of the #fakenewsawards and memetic warfare for the win!!

A great source for memes can be found at this article at through the looking glass!!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

it began on the day of the #fakenewsawards and memetic warfare for the win!!

I signed up on twitter in preparation and was there for every wave, every trending topic. One after another after another, day after day, it altered the whole landscape and collective mindset, and now there's a field of pink orange and red pills all over the place, with a fountain more to come when the Memo is released and it will be and is. It can be leaked to the DOJ and Justice Department before it's release, they don't need to hold it up, but they probably have to prepare for it's signifiance and implications ie: the rolling heads etc. Then again, they should probably be blindsided by it in order so that the heads roll... Trump and Q are smart. I trust them.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Have you been dropping redpolls on the MSM music industry millennial geared icons?

To much fun to pop into one of their mindless posts with thousands of comments and dropping a little bit of truth!

Twitter made this far to easy and with the collective conscious effort happening their is no stopping it, that 100th monkey goes up exponentially quite rapidly!!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Yeah, it's in their face!!! Although to be honest I haven't hit on too many of those yet, but do from time to time drop in on people who really need to get a bit of a whipping where it could be said that "a true gentleman never hurts another person's feelings, unintentionally."

If a person were to make a list, say of 100 people who are or used to be considered influencers, follow them (to get them in your feed) and then just comment on everything they post/tweet, honestly and authentically, then there it is, now you've become the influencer in your context and framing, even if you only have 10 followers or whatever.

There's the way everyone THINKS twitter is, and then there's the way it really is.

Tip: Commenting on retweets is even more effective (way more eyeballs) while also memeing and redpillings and hashtagging all the way along (does that work in comments?). Always use twitter on the browser instead of the phone app.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Not sure if this was covered there's so much here. But i was looking back, and Qs post 589 on the 22nd when the site was being attacked, says

Jan 22 2018 19:26:59
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: ddd331
Archive.
Last post triggered sniffer.
Eyes on.
Q

Well post 567 on the 21st (the post with the 16 year plan to destroy America) there's this

"Launch 'good guy' takedown (internal remove) - Valerie Jarrett (sniffer)"

The last post Q is referring to are

Jan 22 2018 18:50:37
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: b189f8
PRAY.
PREY.
Notice the similarity?
Q

and

Jan 22 2018 18:47:32
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: b189f8
What would happen if texts originating from a FBI agent to several [internals] discussed the assassination (possibility) of the POTUS or member of his family?
What if the texts suggest foreign allies were involved?
Forget the Russia set up [1 of 22].
This is only the beginning.
Be careful what you wish for.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
Could messages such as those be publicly disclosed?
What happens to the FBI?
What happens to the DOJ?
What happens to special counsel?
What happens in general?
Every FBI/DOJ prev case could be challenged.
Lawless.
Think logically.
We haven’t started the drops re: human trafficking / sacrifices [yet][worst].
Those [good] who know cannot sleep.
Those [good] who know cannot find peace.
Those [good] who know will not rest until those responsible are held accountable.
Nobody can possibly imagine the pure evil and corruption out there.
Those you trust are the most guilty of sin.
Who are we taught to trust?
If you are religious, PRAY.
60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity.
These people should be hanging.
Q

Did Valerie Jarrett (sniffer) attack, or have someone attack the site? Does she still live with the Obama's? Maybe someone close to her, like Obama himself "ordered" an attack, we know Qs post today that he formally retained council, he's scared. Connection between fbi agent (Strzok) assassination plot and Obama?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
BTW State of the Union Address is day before quite significant lunar eclipse. Conspiracy me is bathing in endorphins ...

What is Q doing is artillery barrage just before frontal attack ...
edit on 25-1-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Thanks for the encouragement Ankh, I love you like a brother/sister. I made my own also but don't do Twitter so maybe someone will hashtag it up for me.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

edit on 25-1-2018 by CCKP72 because: Not helpful

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join