It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: ketsuko
Lovely! Look at the Eagles Super Bowl theme song.

Everything you need to know about the Super Bowl can be found in the rap hit β€œDreams and Nightmares,” by Meek Mill. But which more truthfully could be named after a line in the song: "The Murder Game" or "All I Know Is Murder."

Everything about how far professional football has fallen and how the NFL celebrates the obscene, the vulgar, the dangerous, and the foolish will be on full display as that song blares as the Eagles take the field.

This song that the Eagle players have chosen is about guns, drugs, money, bitches, and murder, over and over and over. Just like the rest of Meek Mill songs, which also include a healthy dollop of the evils of the white man.

They should have picked Paper Airplanes!

Dammmm...and these are the folks so worried about Kids ! I know it's a slippery slope when it comes to freedom of speech and that we have to tolerate a lot of disgusting stuff to preserve it. That song has NO business being used for a Family event. I would even say that the media and entertainment industry are responsible of a form of "traumatizing" Kids, lol, hell all of us !

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Actually, I would think they would strike where the most White Hats would be. So would that be FBI HQ in DC? I would think you would be looking for the field office with the most white hats.

I don't think body count is the object...just the building.
Symbolism.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: megabogie

Same. I'm from Indiana...'nuff said. Today I will swallow my pride and cheer on the Patriots. I can't believe I said that out loud.

You didnt....you did worse...you typed it so that others may now always reference your moment of weakness....LOL!

That said...go Patriots!

The patriots have been a symbol of the Patriot Act and the Bush Regime, Laura Bush invited Brady to the SOTU address for no reason at all, except Patriots Support Patriot Act symbols. They've had a run of 20 years - unheard of in all sports. Football is the tool of the controllers, fighting, polarity teams, love up hate um, kneeling, and so on. Our own GreenAnon describe the "good guys" as the "Eagles" with bloody talons waiting to swoop in.

Symbolism works in very odd ways, very often what is upside down is rightside up and what is sideways is down. Patriots support Patriot act, except Patriots who support this act support their own imprisonment and those of their friends, so are they Patriots or Redcoats?

Using only symbols, not "feelings" created by the NFL press machine, we have an Eagle Symbol vs. Patriot Symbol in a fight during Freedom Week, at the beginning of The Storm.

"FLY/EAGLES/FLY"

"POTUS is safe.
Protected by PATRIOTS."

SUPERB OWL LII

My first thought reading this was the photoshop image last week of a train in Minnesota. It was the words superb Owl broken between 2 train cars. Friday, they even held a superb owl charity party. So is Q using this as a reference to say the train incident was indeed a ff?

Superb OWL Train
edit on 2 4 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Esteemed?

Calling everyone that disagrees a shill, esteemed?

Wow

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What is it with all the freakin' rap music messages? Julian Assange sent a rapper video, Big Shaq's, "Man's Not Hot", in reply to James Comey's Tweet.

????????

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
a reply to: dashen

I've been guilty of trying to reflag and it actually takes a flag away. If you're not paying attention you might not realize that this less flags. I honestly forget sometimes so I try it again

Just catching up on the thread, after our own sporting event started this weekend with a great win for Wales in the 6 Nations.

It could be down to dimwits like me who actually don't really understand the flag thing??? I have tried to flag (I presume when in a thread you go to the top of the page and hit the flag symbol) but there is no affirmation of this??

I hope you all enjoy your super bowl this evening or as we call it, Baby Rugby πŸ˜²πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‰

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

If the flag is filled in, it means you have flagged the thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: dashen
200 pages in, were gonna hit a limit on this one too.
does part 2 merit an index?
its ALOT of "THEM' and chit chat
what you guys think?

There is chit chat and rants and some other stuff. But. In this leg of our journey we have a few Q connected people chiming in. This sort of elevates things a bit. My two cents. Others should weigh in.

Our GreenAnon last night:

"Archive"

"this place is hot"

"Like way hot"

My first thought was that the increased level of dissenters, is what GA was drawing attention to?

TheTaff

Actually it can also be interpreted as the group is hot, as in following the Q Crumbs correctly?
edit on 422018 by hiddenhandofthetaff because: Added another view after thinking more.....

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenhandofthetaff

originally posted by: megabogie
a reply to: dashen

I've been guilty of trying to reflag and it actually takes a flag away. If you're not paying attention you might not realize that this less flags. I honestly forget sometimes so I try it again

Just catching up on the thread, after our own sporting event started this weekend with a great win for Wales in the 6 Nations.

It could be down to dimwits like me who actually don't really understand the flag thing??? I have tried to flag (I presume when in a thread you go to the top of the page and hit the flag symbol) but there is no affirmation of this??

I hope you all enjoy your super bowl this evening or as we call it, Baby Rugby πŸ˜²πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‰

Wales looked good. I'm a crazy American who watches Six Nations and loves Rugby. Italy is terrible.. πŸ˜•

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

If the flag is filled in, it means you have flagged the thread.

Thanks Ketsuko πŸ‘πŸ‘

Every thread I read the flag in filled in, and if I click it it says fail? I am using android phone and dark mode for reading if that helps.

edit on 422018 by hiddenhandofthetaff because: TheTaff is a dunce.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes
Re: rugby/Italy

Im half English, half Italian... so today was always going to be a WIN for me!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Can't embed this properly from phone. DiGenova lays it all out and connects some dots we've been theorizing on. A must watch imo.

Thank You, Admiral Rogers you are a TRUE American Hero.

This is too far along to shuffle under the rug without some heavy-duty ploy and I mean something along the lines of removing Trump and declaring Martial Law. Sounds like most of the info needed has been secured and can't be tampered with.

Also: Thank You so very much Devin Nunes and IG Michael Horowitz. It ain't easy accomplishing what y'all have against all deep state odds. πŸ‘

youtu.be...
edit on 4-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
superb-owl-party.com...

Holy Smokes this event supports children's charities, IDK guys, I just don't trust any of them anymore.

What's up with the logo for Boy's and Girl's club ? Does it look like a pedo symbol or am I getting paranoid ? I notice Canada's Boy's and Girl's logo is completely different.

Canada's Logo

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
superb-owl-party.com...

Just me or does the "50th Floor --Windows on Minnesota" picture backdrop (presumably the venue?) also look a bit like a triangle within a triangle from that angle..?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Train derailment was an assassination attempt designed to send a message.

Not FF

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Train derailment was an assassination attempt designed to send a message.

Not FF

You're talking about the first one, I presume. I can't find anything about who(m) was on the train that could be considered a target. A total swing and miss. Bubkiss.

What were you able to turn up?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Second derailment attempt on Military/Lawmakers

First was full of local targets
No explanation for cause
Happened over a β€œtagged” bridge
Caused a huge local disturbance

β€œTags weren’t shown on National Television”

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

This what you mean by tagged?

www.oregonlive.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Do you happen to know if officials had prior knowledge of asassination plans? Or if anyone or any group will actually be ousted?

new topics

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join