It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Did anyone else know Huma and Anthony called off their divorce? I missed it! They claim it's so they can do their divorce themselves....to protect their kid.

Real reason most likely: spousal immunity.

If this is common knowledge just kindly disregard.

pagesix.com...
edit on 4-2-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Up is down and down is up.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Here's something I found that might be worth poking through :
hammond legal files

The Hammond Legal File, is a 682 page legal history of the Hammond family’s decades’ long fight over land rights with the BLM and Department of Fish and Wildlife in Harney County, Oregon.  Nestled in the pages was a letter that Santilli dubbed, “The Mineral Letter” and has never been seen until now.

The letter was addressed to Chad Karges, head of “The Department of Fish and Wildlife” whose office is located at the Refuge.  While the letter did not reveal a clear connection between Malheur and Uranium One, we did find it revealed that as of 2012 the mineral rights – surrounding and inside the property itself, belonged to 2 private investment firms. That information coupled with Uranium One’s Facebook post does open the door for possibility.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i bakes some memes for your enjoyment

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This tweet by the honorable, wealthy, widely respected Lady Rothschild, insinuates that Tom Brady is a pedophile.

Weird impIication. I guess there is more to the Superb owl than meets the eye.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
what is this nonsense post? where are the mods?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The Left is all about 'Symbolism Over Substance".
Q sez: "Their symbols will be their downfall".

So NOW, as Cranky points out so eloquently, we are presented with a Symbolic SUPERB OWL...EAGLES v PATRIOTS.
We need to eschew the symbolic nature of the match being presented to us to rally 'round...as 'Symbolism' gives the home field advantage to those who oppose what we're doing.

It may also be a distraction tactic.

So, sometimes, a game is just a game...as "a cigar is just a cigar" (Quote falsely attributed to Dr. Freud)...
...and, sometimes, the Magician uses 'Slight of Hand' while we're being made to look where (and at what) he wants us to look...instead of where we should really be looking.

As Q tells us:

" THINK BIG
THINK BIGGER
THINK BIGGEST"

If we're being glaringly directed to focus on and rally 'round the symbols...you can be damned sure there's a BIGGER game afoot that someone doesn't want us to see.

edit on 4-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Everyone has yelled, "False Flag!" at the Super Bowl for years. Do we really think this will be the year it actually happens?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Everyone has yelled, "False Flag!" at the Super Bowl for years. Do we really think this will be the year it actually happens?

Me?...No.
But, we're all being MADE to look,...which tells me there is something elsewhere we SHOULD be concerned about.
edit on 4-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: carewemust

More than just Uranium One

How did the BLM get the land they sold the uranium out of?

Malheur

LeVoy?

This isn’t just for Seth Rich

Zinkes department has Patriot blood on their hands too.

Different ownership?

New management?

Prove it

bump for research.

but wait, there's more...

BLM page

“In September 2011, a representative from Oregon Energy, L.L.C. (formally Uranium One), met with local citizens, and county and state officials, to discuss the possibility of opening a uranium oxide (‘yellowcake’) mine in southern Malheur County in southeastern Oregon. Oregon Energy is interested in developing a 17-Claim parcel of land known as the Aurora Project through an open pit mining method. Besides the mine, there would be a mill for processing. The claim area occupies about 450 acres and is also referred to as the ‘New U’ uranium claims.

But here's what they're saying now:

You can search the doc from here, the pdf downloads instantly so I didn't want to link right to it.

Urani-what? In recent months, there have been some social media accounts suggesting uranium deposits exist in Harney County -- specifically on private land within and south of Diamond Craters near the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. Those social media posts also claim that the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) is planning to take over this property and mine the uranium for future sale. Here’s why both of those statements are completely inaccurate…

So these seem to contradict each other, who's butt is the BLM covering?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Their divorce has been on-again/off-again so many times, that I might have missed a few iterations.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
Did anyone else know Huma and Anthony called off their divorce? I missed it! They claim it's so they can do their divorce themselves....to protect their kid.

Real reason most likely: spousal immunity.

If this is common knowledge just kindly disregard.

pagesix.com...

Yep...I posted about it a couple weeks ago.

That is exactly the reason they decided to do it privately and have yet to finalize anything.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Lovely! Look at the Eagles Super Bowl theme song.

Everything you need to know about the Super Bowl can be found in the rap hit “Dreams and Nightmares,” by Meek Mill. But which more truthfully could be named after a line in the song: "The Murder Game" or "All I Know Is Murder."

Everything about how far professional football has fallen and how the NFL celebrates the obscene, the vulgar, the dangerous, and the foolish will be on full display as that song blares as the Eagles take the field.

This song that the Eagle players have chosen is about guns, drugs, money, bitches, and murder, over and over and over. Just like the rest of Meek Mill songs, which also include a healthy dollop of the evils of the white man.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Lovely! Look at the Eagles Super Bowl theme song.

Everything you need to know about the Super Bowl can be found in the rap hit “Dreams and Nightmares,” by Meek Mill. But which more truthfully could be named after a line in the song: "The Murder Game" or "All I Know Is Murder."

Everything about how far professional football has fallen and how the NFL celebrates the obscene, the vulgar, the dangerous, and the foolish will be on full display as that song blares as the Eagles take the field.

This song that the Eagle players have chosen is about guns, drugs, money, bitches, and murder, over and over and over. Just like the rest of Meek Mill songs, which also include a healthy dollop of the evils of the white man.

They should have picked Paper Airplanes!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
This tweet by the honorable, wealthy, widely respected Lady Rothschild, insinuates that Tom Brady is a pedophile.

Weird impIication. I guess there is more to the Superb owl than meets the eye.

Because she is a pedophile, and thinks everyone must be?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
THIS is the FF we need to be looking for.

Adam Schiff Implies That An Oklahoma City-Style Bombing Could Happen Because Of FISA Memo

dailycaller.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If we were to go by what Schiff is putting out there...We should be doubling security at FBI headquarters in DC.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Typical accuse other side of what you're doing

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hmmm, so I just came across this interview back in July with Bill Browder on Fox news. A couple things stick out.

1. at 3min. in he says that Natalia Veselnitskaya was heavily lobbying anyone and everyone who would listen to repel The Magnitsky Act, including Congress. He also makes the point that since the Act has not been repealed that her / Russia's attempts failed, another words Trump Jr. did not cut a deal with her/them.

2. Browder makes the claim that Russia stole $230 million from him and murdered Magnitsky, he states he has been on a personal mission to get justice for Magnitsky. Now I don't know what his intentions are, however part of getting justice for Magnitsky also involves a means to get back his money. In my post on page 200 here, it gives the Russian's side of the story, and basically they are claiming that this was all a scam by Browder and that they had no reason to want Magnitsky dead especially because he potentially had information on the scam that they believe was perpetrated on Russia by Browder. Very strange stuff there, and I'm not sure what to believe ?

3. Browder also makes an interesting point that the KBG are very smart and would target people based on "profiles" of their "targets" potential to be sympathetic to their cause. They didn't approach Papa Trump, they approached his dummy son.
Sorry I don't like him, as his Father said about No Name.. " I like people that don't get captured" ..... " I like people that don't think it's fun to kill Leopards "......anyways, my bias aside, I don't think Trump Jr. colluded with the Russian's other then taking a meeting he shouldn't have probably, hoping to get dirt on Hillary.

edit on 4-2-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Actually, I would think they would strike where the most White Hats would be. So would that be FBI HQ in DC? I would think you would be looking for the field office with the most white hats.

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join