It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It’s called Pandora’s box for a reason.

No one wants to see what’s in it.

And there’s no going back.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Certainly after Mueller it would seem to go without saying. Before seems problematic because of optics and the fake narrative.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Allowing Mueller to finish his investigation only benefits team Mueller.

RR threatening to subpoena texts and emails is exactly the kind of thing that points to witch hunt.

Historically witch hunts depend almost entirely on fabrications of evidence.

A legal struggle over the highest office in the land is exactly what they want.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The justice department didn’t stop spying on people when they got caught.

They never do.

Every distraction between here and the end allows for the inactment of non-constitution policies.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Flashback

A Modern Love Story

Once upon a time all was swell and love-birds tunes reverberated in the balmy air.

Then came mean old Grandpa Trump and things went sour quickly

And that mean white rabbit in the Ecuadorian Embassy made things even worse.

Pizzalover Jimmycomet posts about his buddy David Brock visiting the Rothschild house:

Yes, he really was there:

Ever since she lost, and they thought she would win, her friends have been sooooo angry and her other friends have been out of luck too:

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Yeah that makes enough strategic sense. Could/Can the radical leftists handle it though? We don't wanna have to put them down if it can be helped.

And if it makes strategic sense to do it sooner rather than later, I'm wondering what the current hold up would be then?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

The radical left is fiction.

No ones gonna fight anyone without money changing hands.

ANTIFA is just as happy wearing swastikas as they are bandannas.
edit on 4-2-2018 by Greenanon because: Historical accuracy

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I know it sounded like I meant organized radicals, but I mean the everyday brainwashed proggies. They're quite hysterical when told no.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Hysterical yeah

A threat to the military?

Never

And waking up faster than the cabals have any solution for.

If they were winning they wouldn’t be calling their lawyers every day.
edit on 4-2-2018 by Greenanon because: Time stamps

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Five more memos from Nunes?

Only five?

Spoilers from the Rothschild plant?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This was published by a leading left-leaning magazine back in 2010. It describes a time in the 60s and 70s when pedophilia was considered "progressive"and high ranking German politicians were into it.

The sexual revolution and children

Germany's left has its own tales of abuse. One of the goals of the German 1968 movement was the sexual liberation of children. For some, this meant overcoming all sexual inhibitions, creating a climate in which even pedophilia was considered progressive.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Monarch traveled across the Atlantic to get here. GW warned about the influence of the Illuminati at the founding of our Nation.

Monarch is used EXTENSIVELY in global pedophila rings.

Government pedophilia is a Global issue. It is not quarantined to any particular Nation.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I think that they are all crying in their cups right about now, Mueller and Schumer and Schiff, Hillary, the Rothschilds, Comey, McCabe, the whole lot of them. Hatred only goes so far.. It has it's limit, and then the dam breaks and there are authentic tears of repentance, not penance to your owner/handler, but real tears, and right there, even before any indictments etc. is the place where things change.

"When the hearts of men (and women) change, kingdoms WILL change."
~ St John the Baptist.

The memo opened up the very heart of America, and it's been ugly, particularly the way it's been played and spun by the Rothschild-owned MSM and by the Soros-funded pussy hatters and antifa hoodlums.

#HatredCannotTrumpLove

So we end up in a predicament.

If the real triumph, and the defeat, is already a foregone conclusion and if the frame of reference and the historical narrative and timeline has been irrevocably altered, then why not go ahead and open pandoras box and get it over with, while the mindset of the American people and the watching world are in a position to fully "grok" of it, and then to move on...?

Evil deserves to be hated and Justice to be authentic has to be real ie: Justice for ALL.

It's a rather scary time to be a dark occult theistic satanist "ruling elite", and I hope they do know how to cry, those "pillars of society" who try to present like white-washed sepulchres but are inwardly filled with nothing but dead mens' (and childrens'?) bones and all corruption. They have a lot to cry over.

My heart almost goes out to them, the enemy, in the midst of what we're really dealing with and looking at here.

It's a big time paradigm shift, and at some point the celebrity and media-driven culture and matrix is just going to have to give way and fall to the new narrative and understanding as we all begin to catch a glimps of an infinitely brighter and better future, each to a one even as the greatest or smallest part of "we" and where the greatest among us would be the servant of all.

I sense a lot of tears and heartache over it, but woe to those who consider themselves righteous and who say we see but who's hearts tend toward hatred and bitterness, because unless we can feel true sorrow and heatache and loss, we cannot also experience true and everlasting joy. To lose one's own sense of good-natured humor, mirth and charm even in the face of the worst evil, would be the greater loss and a certain type of hell.

The American people cannot I don't think be subjected to it all, but neither can pandoras box remain closed (Trump can see how the Dems approach this whole mess..) once opened.

Best to have a major drop via Wikileaks as if Assange has traded his dead man's switch for his protected and unmolested freedom to move about, while at the same time being transparent regarding what's gone on over the last 20, 30 years by opening up the Government trove to FOIA requests. Tom Fitton is I think going to be a real hero when all is said and done, along with Assange, and Trump and Q and all of us who've been in this fight even if only on Twitter.

#TheGreatAwakening is at hand, whether what comes out is 20%, or 40%, it doesn't really matter any more.

And there's nothing wrong with praying for one's enemy, as difficult as that might be, while also praying for authentic Justice.

According to Jesus, that's what ultimately sets us apart as true sons and daughters of God.

When we pray for them, and have some pity in our hearts for the wicked, that's also the point at which all the power and the authority, is transferred, and the place where the last laugh has been held in reserve for the little man and the abused and downtrodden.

We win.

The war is already won beginning as always with the end in mind, but there are still so many battles to be waged in the interim. It's a BIG DEAL, but it's also no big deal and can only be expected as par for the course.

I think Trump and his team totally understand this and are moving forward, unphased by the insanity of the MSM.

The key is to never lose our sense of irony and our love, love of God, family and neighor as self where we must also have the courage to be the change we wish to see in others and in the world around us and not merely hanging on the edge of our seats looking for vengeance .

I think we need to claim Victory, right out of the gate, and isn't it obvious that that's the case in terms of the context and the framing and the spirit of the whole thing?

It's a wonderful field of possibility, on the far side of pandoras box. Let's get it over with quickly I say, to the degree that is possible, and then move forward with much greater comprehension, understanding and sophistication on the part of the American people - a smartening up at the end of the dumbing down.

Best regards, and may God bless us all to a one.

Ankh

edit on 5-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
What was up with the Prince tribute during the halftime show ? Apparently Prince made a big deal that he didn't like the idea at all of performing with deceased performers and that he thought it was demonic. Shelia E. and Prince fans asked Justin T. to not use a hologram and he agreed, so I guess that's why they did the white screen. Justin T. and Prince also had a strained relationship prior to his death, although Justin T. now sings his praises, calling him his favorite musical "goat" on The Tonight Show, weird.

Was this some sort of Illuminate ritual ? Why pick the song " I would die for you " ? Was this some sort of FU to Prince, tormenting him in the afterlife ?

Guitar World: “With digital editing, it is now possible to create a situation where you could jam with any artist from the past. Would you ever consider doing something like that?” Prince: “Certainly not. That’s the most demonic thing imaginable. Everything is as it is, and it should be. If I was meant to jam with Duke Ellington, we would have lived in the same age. That whole virtual reality thing... it really is demonic. And I am not a demon. Also, what they did with that Beatles song [“Free As a Bird”], manipulating John Lennon’s voice to have him singing from across the grave... that’ll never happen to me. To prevent that kind of thing from happening is another reason why I want artistic control.”

www.sbnation.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Creepy.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Wow...

www.cnn.com...

It seems a CNN employee found papers on a plane in the magazine holder in front of his seat that contained documents critiquing the response to an anthrax attack exercise on Sunday's Super Bowl in Minnesota. How does something like that happen? I find it suspicious that a CNN employee found them.

CNN decided to withhold this discovery until after the Super Bowl when govt officials expressed concerns it could affect security for the Super Bowl.

"The reports were based on exercises designated to evaluate the ability of public health, law enforcement and emergency management officials to engage in a coordinated response were a biological attack to be carried out in Minneapolis on Super Bowl Sunday."
edit on 5-2-2018 by texasgirl because: computer issues, sorry.

edit on 5-2-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

There is always someone, more than one, who is supposed to fall on their sword if things go sideways to protect the fish higher on the food chain.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Civics education being what is - nonexistent - the average Joe on the street likely doesn't even know there is a 4th Amendment, let alone what's in it in order to be outraged over those violations.

That's the problem. People don't know enough to understand why this is such a "big effing deal" to quote Joe Biden. And what they don't understand they should outraged about won't anger them by design.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I have no doubt the Christian "truthers" and other people who break down occult symbolism will be all over it if it was.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

No. No. No. People are just going home with the flu. Nothing to see here.

new topics

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join