It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
New Q drop!

Would POTUS make a serious accusation if the TRUTH wasn't about to come to LIGHT?
Black forest.
Austria.
Rothschild.
FIRE sale days after post?
What went on there?
Dopey.
You have more than you know.
Q

Given the timing, he must be talking about Trump's tweet accusing Adam Schiff of illegally leaking information. Sounds like Schiff is going down.

Has anybody found out anything about that helicopter crash in the Black Forest? I can find very little about it searching online.

The helicopter was coming from Switzerland to Germany when it crashed 3 miles east of Phillipsburg. Phillipsburg has an operating nuclear power plant. Killed 4 people.

It's an article from BBC and I'm in my phone now so having trouble posting. Maybe someone can find article?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I observed 8 yesterday because they were heavily under attack and one anon tried posting a despicable pic that i will not describe here. It fits with the whole Hunting Estate sale because there prey wasn't only animals. The rabbit hole goes beyond our imagination.

Prey!
Pray!
Now i understand Q...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I guess you meant this article. Germany: Plane and helicopter crash in mid-air, killing four

A small plane and a helicopter have collided in south-western Germany killing four people, police say.

A rescue helicopter which had been on a training flight was involved in the crash above the town of Philippsburg, air rescue organisation DRF said.

The cause of the crash is still unclear. The area where it happened has been cordoned off.

DRF said the victims were the two helicopter pilots and the two occupants of the plane.

"We do not yet know who was in which aircraft," a police spokesman was quoted as saying by German broadcaster Deutsche Welle.

He declined to say whether there may be other victims.

The crash scene is about five kilometres (three miles) east of Philippsburg, a town which has an operating nuclear power plant.

edit on 5-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Announcement Roth's sold a huge property the size on Manhattan yesterday.

Whoa! That's the place that's near where the helicopter crashed!
Edit: I see others have established that the property isn't in the Black Forest.

What went on there? Dopey.

Dopey = Al Waleed. Is/Was al Waleed involved in trafficking? That might explain the helicopter.
edit on 5-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

link   
Important Q quote.

Q: PUBLIC is VITAL. RELEASE of INFO VITAL. OUTRAGE. JUSTICE. Can we simply arrest the opposition w/o first exposing the TRUTH? FOLLOW THE LIGHT.

Really study the nature of this Q post. PUBLIC is VITAL. Us. The energy to support the process is vital, they cannot just arrest, the need our energy to support and finish the process for the first time ever.

FOLLOW THE LIGHT. Again, Q making distinct references to our power in this process.

ATS was always about exposing this. This thread IS ATS at its finest.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Am I missing something?

Fukushima and swine flu threads. There are megatons of research with personal/institutional links.

It was off site/side note ... I agree with your post.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Dopey is one of the seven CIA supercomputers. I guess they're taking them all down. Almost sounds like a video game

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
any ideas what the dopey link is here? what am I missing?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Announcement Roth's sold a huge property the size on Manhattan yesterday.

Whoa! That's the place that's near where the helicopter crashed!

What went on there? Dopey.

Dopey = Al Waleed. Is/Was al Waleed involved in trafficking? That might explain the helicopter.

I looked into that, it's actually not that close. Couple hundred miles give or take. But one might have been enroute so, ?? Still digging...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Dopey is one of the seven CIA supercomputers. I guess they're taking them all down. Almost sounds like a video game

So, was Dopey on the Rothschild estate?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I believe this were used for consciousness manipulation at some level. The collection of data is one thing, but so what. So they know we post here, who cares? Dopey may refer to the truer purpose, make us dopey.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
is Q suggesting al waleed was there? or has involvement there?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
any ideas what the dopey link is here? what am I missing?

Trump called Al-Waleed bin Talal Dopey.
SNOW WHITE: 7 CIA supercomputers named after the 7 dwarfs. Another Dopey. SW could refer to Edward Snowden.
SNOW WHITE: 7 people meet in secret after the inauguration. Another hint at 7 dwarfs. Schiff was one of them.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Closed for 15 minutes to allow members to read....and now reopened....

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

This is a discussion board and that means there is more than one view to issues.
And that means we MUST respect the views of others.
And that means to stop bandying around the word SHILL and similar words....

Community Announcement re: Decorum
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

Repost of warning.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy thank you for the reply although in this case I do not see a link to the supercomputers al waleed is interesting though when I get home from work I shall do some digging on that

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Oh dang that’s a spicey Q drop.

Tick-Tok?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I interpreted it as saying that Dopey has everything is needs regarding all the leaks, and maybe also proving via the data stream that the DNC was never hacked by Russia.

The Rothschild fire sale may have something to with the EO..

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The only report I've been able to find about the helicopter crash says that it collided with a small plane. To me, that suggests the helicopter was targeted. Perhaps the "plane" was actually a drone?

I can think of two scenarios for this: 1) Someone on the helicopter was targeted for assassination, or 2) the helicopter was engaged in some nefarious purpose (possibly involving the nearby nuclear plant?) and was destroyed in a defensive action.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

Supercomputers used to blackmail people. The people who got arrested during the corruption crackdown in SA are heavily implicated of having ties to worldwide human sex-trafficking networks. People hunt for sports,survivial and food. What if hunting animals is not enough of a challenge for the uber rich?

edit on 5-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join