It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: texasgirl

More weird crap from Twitter.
twitter.com...

I'm going with disinfo.

That's the same twitter account I posted. Thanks. But did you see the train tweet?

"Yesterday we told you about a short pull. The train engineer misread a signal & pulled break but it was too late. We gave you PARALLEL as train tracks run. We gave you JUXTAPOSITION & we gave you 3. CSX is 3 letters."

Wasn't the train that crashed this morning a CSX?

edit on 4-2-2018 by texasgirl because: Added more.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: megabogie

Same. I'm from Indiana...'nuff said. Today I will swallow my pride and cheer on the Patriots. I can't believe I said that out loud.

You didnt....you did worse...you typed it so that others may now always reference your moment of weakness....LOL!

That said...go Patriots!

The patriots have been a symbol of the Patriot Act and the Bush Regime, Laura Bush invited Brady to the SOTU address for no reason at all, except Patriots Support Patriot Act symbols. They've had a run of 20 years - unheard of in all sports. Football is the tool of the controllers, fighting, polarity teams, love up hate um, kneeling, and so on. Our own GreenAnon describe the "good guys" as the "Eagles" with bloody talons waiting to swoop in.

Symbolism works in very odd ways, very often what is upside down is rightside up and what is sideways is down. Patriots support Patriot act, except Patriots who support this act support their own imprisonment and those of their friends, so are they Patriots or Redcoats?

Using only symbols, not "feelings" created by the NFL press machine, we have an Eagle Symbol vs. Patriot Symbol in a fight during Freedom Week, at the beginning of The Storm.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
BTW Ketsuko, I have to say I loved that big fish story you told even though the stringer got away.

I had a few memorable run-ins with northern pike on some good old North Woods fishing trips (with my Father too).

Anyways, I think this storm will end up with some lunkers in the frying pan.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's so terrible in every way. Damnnn

Either a sick prank or something worse. Might have to start with beverages early tonight.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: nikkib0421

Same. I'm from Indiana...'nuff said. Today I will swallow my pride and cheer on the Patriots. I can't believe I said that out loud.

You didnt....you did worse...you typed it so that others may now always reference your moment of weakness....LOL!

That said...go Patriots!

The patriots have been a symbol of the Patriot Act and the Bush Regime, Laura Bush invited Brady to the SOTU address for no reason at all, except Patriots Support Patriot Act symbols. They've had a run of 20 years - unheard of in all sports. Football is the tool of the controllers, fighting, polarity teams, love up hate um, kneeling, and so on. Our own GreenAnon describe the "good guys" as the "Eagles" with bloody talons waiting to swoop in.

Symbolism works in very odd ways, very often what is upside down is rightside up and what is sideways is down. Patriots support Patriot act, except Patriots who support this act support their own imprisonment and those of their friends, so are they Patriots or Redcoats?

Using only symbols, not "feelings" created by the NFL press machine, we have an Eagle Symbol vs. Patriot Symbol in a fight during Freedom Week, at the beginning of The Storm.

"FLY/EAGLES/FLY"

"POTUS is safe.
Protected by PATRIOTS."

SUPERB OWL LII

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If looking at the numbers (15-20% support for NE) is any indication, I'd guess the Eagles represent the mainstream.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Regarding the CEOs: is there any data that confirms resignations and/or deaths are significantly higher than usual?

Never before have that many celebrities, CEOs and Politicians resigned over SEXUAL MISCONDUCT. I don't need Data to see that.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Maybe that's why the fake wiki on certain Eagle personnel if the eagle is symbolic of this liberation movement we are witnessing?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
200 pages in, were gonna hit a limit on this one too.
does part 2 merit an index?
its ALOT of "THEM' and chit chat
what you guys think?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

But then I'm confused with the connection between trump and Kraft and the fly---fly is usually used by q as someone going down.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So I decided to look further into what this whole meeting between Trump Jr. and the Russians was all about. It seemed odd to me that Trump Jr. would even be involved in a meeting that was about Russian adoptions to begin with, and as far as I can gather the meeting was actually about the Magnitsky Act. Basically I think the Russians were hoping to get Trump to reconsider the validity of the Magnitsky Act in return for giving him dirt on Hillary Clinton. Now this is where the whole thing gets very interesting and again who seems to be at the heart of this whole mess, the Democratic party.

en.wikipedia.org...

So at first glance this Act seems to have good motives, and actually Trump gave a memorandum to Congress on the implementation of the act on April 21, 2017. Interestingly I'm thinking that Trump may intend to actually use this Act to help expose the corruption that went down surrounding this whole thing and a man named Bill Browder.

en.wikipedia.org...

A 2016 documentary by Andrei Nekrasov, The Magnitsky Act — Behind the Scenes, "absolves the Russian government of any responsibility for Magnitsky's death"[52] and claims that Browder himself was behind the $230-million tax-rebate fraud.[53] The film was promoted in Europe and the US by a group that included Natalia Veselnitskaya.[54] Some European theater screenings and a television broadcast of the film were canceled after threats of libel suits from Browder.[53] Over Browder's objections, the Newseum in Washington held a screening in June 2016 hosted by Seymour Hersh.[52] Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA)'s office actively promoted the screening, sending out invitations from the office of the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia and Emerging Threats, which Rohrabacher chairs.[54]

Natalia Veselnitskaya was one of the people at the meeting with Trump Jr.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is what Putin and Russian news has to say on the matter.

I don't even know what to think at this point, lol, and my head hurts today, my punishment for being a lush yesterday.
So what do you guys think ?
edit on 4-2-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
im confused by flagging on this thread and the previous one too.

the flags will go up by one or two, then go down by a flag or two, back and forth every day or so.
do people flag and then have flag regret? lol

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Are the folks at Wall Street Journal also partisan, extreme-right-wing conspiracy nuts and Russian Agents like Wikileaks? Wow. Color me amazed. There's another news outlet I'm not going to read anymore. Better just stick to CNN, WaPo and NYTimes from now on.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie

Maybe that's why the fake wiki on certain Eagle personnel if the eagle is symbolic of this liberation movement we are witnessing?

At the same time, if you are looking at Biblical prophecy, the Eagle is one of the four beasts and it gets its wings clipped.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I've been guilty of trying to reflag and it actually takes a flag away. If you're not paying attention you might not realize that this less flags. I honestly forget sometimes so I try it again

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
200 pages in, were gonna hit a limit on this one too.
does part 2 merit an index?
its ALOT of "THEM' and chit chat
what you guys think?

There is chit chat and rants and some other stuff. But. In this leg of our journey we have a few Q connected people chiming in. This sort of elevates things a bit. My two cents. Others should weigh in.

Our GreenAnon last night:

"Archive"

"this place is hot"

"Like way hot"
edit on 4-2-2018 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: carewemust

More than just Uranium One

How did the BLM get the land they sold the uranium out of?

Malheur

LeVoy?

This isn’t just for Seth Rich

Zinkes department has Patriot blood on their hands too.

Different ownership?

New management?

Prove it

bump for research.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Doesn't some of the BLM stuff, especially in Nevada, go back to Harry Reid? Remember how he fell on his treadmill?

Yeah, I don't think anyone was really buying that explanation. So what really happened?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Democratic Party "dead broke"

I guess illicit funding channels have dried up. If they want to start winning again, they'll have to come up with a platform by the people and for the people.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Illicit funding the public face maybe, but is the money really gone or has it just been rerouted to less public places to start working behind the scenes?

What about Organizing for America? Has that been defunded? What about groups like it?

If the money has simply gone underground, then we are actually in a far more dangerous phase of this whole fight.

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join