It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Washington Post: The Memo is a JOKE and a SHAM

Guys and Ladies...its all a joke and a sham. We've been played. Time to move on and forget this whole thing. I am so ashamed that I just wasted months researching a sham.

Washington Post is the most respected and high quality newspaper in the world.

Even Jeff Sessions is going soft and conciliatory, by stating that the Republican Memo proves, "no department is perfect" , and then he went off-script to lavish praise on Rod Rosenstein yesterday. (AFTER The Memo's Release. Hmm...)

Attorney General Jeff Sessions responded on Friday to the release of a contentious memo by Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee alleging intelligence abuses at the Justice Department, saying "no Department is perfect."

thehill.com...

Sessions broke from prepared remarks in a speech Friday on human trafficking. He praised Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein as well as the department’s No. 3 official, Rachel Brand. Sessions says both are experienced lawyers and “represent the kind of quality and leadership that we want in the department.”

www.pbs.org...

JEFF SESSIONS IS JOINING THE U.S. NEWS MEDIA and DEMOCRATS, in making the President, Devin Nunes, and all Republicans, look like whining, impotent, "cry wolfers", on this Lynch-Comey-Hillary matter.

Are we still sure that President Trump and Jeff Sessions are working together to achieve a common goal, of draining the swamp? Trump would "call out" Sessions in public, like he did twice last year, if Sessions was going against his wishes.. RIGHT? I don't think Sessions has damning dirt on Trump..or does he?

edit on 2/3/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I didn't know there was another one of those.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yeah.
It's a full-blown insult and hate fest.
It's not worth responding to them or reasoning with them...but I star'd the post of those few from here who've tried.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Think Good Cop/Bad Cop.

I think Sessions is playing his role. Look at how much fire Sessions draws and yet he hasn't been moved ... same with Tillerson.

I think it's a narrative that's being played, a script. I won't believe anyone is gone from the Trump Admin until they actually are walking out the doors.

If certain people think someone might be one their side ... or at least, not necessarily against them, then they might make mistakes or not be as on guard. If my thoughts are correct, then people will be viewing Sessions as at the very least the career Swamp Critter.
edit on 3-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yeah.
It's not worth responding to them or reasoning with them...but I star'd the post of those few from here who've tried.

come on in on that thread and participate so this thread can remain on topic

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Dem response to Nunes memo:
msnbcmedia.msn.com...

AKA...MSM Talking Points.
edit on 3-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good Cop/Bad Cop works great, but Jeff Sessions has had all info we're discussing, for almost a year.

This is not alien disclosure. There's no need to pre-condition Americans for the charges and arrests, because most Americans already believe that most top government officials are deceitful or crooks.

Sessions should have at least had 1 person prosecuted by now. Instead, people like Strzok are still working, without any reduction in rank.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Yes...ignore it.
There are many of us watching, logging, learning here.

Keep up the awesome work.
This is exactly why I'm here!

link   

I think it's nice they have a place to take their hate. Now if the come back in here, we can kindly provide them with a link back there.

link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yeah.

come on in on that thread and participate so this thread can remain on topic

Waste of energy and time. Too much anger and ignorance.
I star'd those who DID venture in...to support.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

If what we're seeing and hearing is correct, then this is the tip of the iceberg. Prosecute now and what of the rest will we never see? Who walks that really never should have?

Right now, we're simply fishing in the perch hole. The bigger bass are all out further in the deeper water. Sure. You can haul in those perch, but don't you want to wait for the lunkers?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Pretty sad and pathetic.

I'm starting to feel like I've been had as things appear to move on business as usual re: the wicked sytem of all corruption.

Will RR have to recuse himself?

Will Comey have to come back to testify under oath?

Will a new special counsel be appointed to properly investigate this stuff?

Will anyone be held to account for such agregious violations and abuses of power?

Obama must be laughing after breathing a sigh of relief.

Sad.

edit on 3-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

The Shadow Government - Extended

I'd be splitting hairs if I denied you the goods.

They're actually screenshots from ATS c. 2000.

A vulture will land shortly.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I couldn't care less about what they're saying. Dust off my feet. Let them enjoy the gnashing of their teeth. The vibration here is too positive and the information too revealing and the cooperation too amazing to allow the foaming-at-the-mouth rabid hate-filled energy from that thread to infiltrate.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

All we have is the memo. The documentation for it is in other hands.

Wait for Horowitz. That should strengthen things.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly.

The Memo got released.
Now let's release Schiffless's memo.
Then release the documents they're based on.
Let the IG Horowitz Report come out.

......Then we take it to the next level.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I hope no one thought my thread was meant to be hateful and insulting.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Some day ... some day ...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Speaking of Q threads another one just popped up. I said my peace in that one and will leave it at that.

a reply to: MotherMayEye

You didn't insult us no worries but i predict that your thread will go down the drain as well. Some people can't stay objective when it comes to us or Q.
edit on 3-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

If what we're seeing and hearing is correct, then this is the tip of the iceberg. Prosecute now and what of the rest will we never see? Who walks that really never should have?

Right now, we're simply fishing in the perch hole. The bigger bass are all out further in the deeper water. Sure. You can haul in those perch, but don't you want to wait for the lunkers?

You do what "expert" Anti-Trump prosecutors THOUGHT Mueller was doing with "small fish" Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos... You prosecute and flip-em, to get to the "big fish".

Actually, that's a standard practice for prosecutors, but Sessions can do this FOR REAL with the Obama-Lynch-Comey-Clinton cabal, because their crimes are REAL. He can start next week in fact, because the evidence has been accumulating for months.

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join