It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

(post by Chadwickus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Holy f#ck the Democrat memo reads like a preschooler wrote it. Is Nadler mentally impaired? Btw 8 is mentioning that they just leaked classified information and digged themselves a bigger hole. Oops.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Holy f#ck the Democrat memo reads like a preschooler wrote it. Is Nadler mentally impaired? Btw 8 is mentioning that they just leaked classified information and digged themselves a bigger hole. Oops.

Always do what you accuse others of.

Isn't that what they were shrieking the Reps were going to do? Give away classified info and endanger the National Security apparatus or something?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Do you have a link to the dem memo?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Of course. link

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I guess we have to see the evidence ourselves now. That is very unfortunate. Next step exposing Carter Page as a FBi and CIA plant.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There’s that memo leak treason play.

With all eyes on him Schiff plays THE FOOL 0.

Pulled off U1 to work The Storm.

The amount of extortion behind the storm made Obama feel safe enough to sell the Uranium Russia needed to finish the Satan II.

For cash.

Follow the money.

Confirmed Military coup if HRC won?

Treason.
Murder.
Rape.
Extortion.

Hezbollah Coke
Chinese Fentanyl

“China wouldn’t piss on the White House.”
“Why would they I’m sure it was expensive?”

Sit down AGENT
Obama the CLOWN

Peons aren’t allowed to ask questions.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Of course. link

Thanks a lot.

Is this response the same dem memo that they wanted to be released, or is that a separate document?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Of course. link

I think this is just a rebuttal to the Nunez memo and not the actual dem memo being released from the Intel committee.
Having said that, the dem memo will probably say the exact same thing. It does reek of desperation.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Laws broken...punishment coming... NOT!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It's not the Schiffty memo. Jerry Nadler a top Democrat apparently wrote it by himself and it's showing. The question is did he reveal classified information by not using the proper channels.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Geez, I woke up today with the best intentions, might have even had some cool things to say ? Instead I went to my sisters house and got drunk, lol, buzzed, whatever
I'm sorta sorry, but we had fun, some great laughs, and a good dinner. So this is a really great tune and I don't know what else to say...I miss Mathias, and when I sober up I'll be ready to fight another day..

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

Of course. link

I think this is just a rebuttal to the Nunez memo and not the actual dem memo being released from the Intel committee.
Having said that, the dem memo will probably say the exact same thing. It does reek of desperation.

And it's laughable. I'm gonna quote Comey (can't believe I said that) and say: That's It? Lol.

No substance there. Grambler could deconstruct that in his sleep and make it rhyme. 😂👍

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well something else is definitely up. 8 is currently taking care of an pelican infestation.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Of course. link

Is this seriously the dem counter-memo? This was written for the public. It is completely substance-less. The original memo at least stuck to dispassionate points of fact for the most part. That's where they got it right/wrong. Right because it reads like a legal filing documenting undisputed facts before laying out a position. Wrong because it wasn't sensational with easy "sound bites".
If this is the dem memo, it means they are going under. A judge gets to decide what constitutes "reckless disregard" or critical information withheld means in the context of Franks v Delaware. Not your counter-memo. Putting in bold print that it doesn't come close does not make a sound legal case.
This is purely for MSM dissemination.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

Of course. link

I'm sure it's a rebuttal that pretty closely mimics what the Democrat HIC memo actually says. HIC dems know that it will take weeks before Republicans allow their HIC memo see the light of day.

I haven't even read the Republican Memo. There's enough summary of it online and ATS.

But you know what? Without ACTION from Jeff Sessions, the memos don't mean a damn thing.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Another nail in the coffin. I can't believe the MSM jumped on it without reading it first. I mostly laughed reading it because tt sounds really desperate and it doesn't help their case at all. These people are stupid.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was just grinning like a fool with every card revealed. Such a perfect flow of helpful, relevant insight. The universe is encouraging us. It's a beautiful thing.

I don't know why...but I already knew you would receive exactly the message you received for us.
It's why I asked you to share.

TY.

Something told me to step outside my comfort zone and open up to people in this thread. So I said OK, I'll do it. And it's crazy because my best friend had a vision that I was to contribute to something in some way involving the Tarot.

I just continue to be awed by this entire process. We're all on the same channel. We're communicating on a whole different level in here. I know people are probably going OK Tiger, we get it, you're gobsmacked, because I keep saying this.

But it is truly magickal. I hope everyone here realizes how much.

You express the energy being displayed in this thread very well. Your upbeat enthusiasm is contagious.

I was very happy to see the Major Arcana card Wheel of Fortune in your spread. It is a beneficial card and tells us that the Law of Life is Love and it is the Self that is responsible for the Self now and in the future. So there are no coincidences.

It feels like we are being taught how to think for ourselves again and how to filter through the BS and disinformation. We are being shown how to "see with seeing eyes" and "hear with hearing ears". It feels like a great awakening.

ETA: Listen to President Trump's inaugural address again. I have listened to it many times. He is telling us what is to be....what is dying and what is being reborn.

Thank you for your words. This is all very exciting because the metaphysical side of this has been my forte but the technical side is coming together in ways that I did not expect. For people to be so receptive to other energies being at work here.

It is a complete awakening. We're going to be better people for having gone though this, both from a material reality perspective and a spiritual one. No matter what ideology we subscribe to or not.

This kind of collaboration and sharing of information will be far more commonplace in our world once the corruption is eradicated. I actually come here for the energy, the positive and creative vibes in here just bliss me out for some reason. It sounds goofy. But I'm serious.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It's not the Schiffty memo. Jerry Nadler a top Democrat apparently wrote it by himself and it's showing. The question is did he reveal classified information by not using the proper channels.

Well, that's good. I expected some extra context.

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join