It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
so you get mad if people make other threads to have a different viewpoint of these events than you? just as mad as when they post in this thread?

i suppose if they went and talked about it on another website entirely, you'd still be mad? or no?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is natural to get impatient. It feels like WE have the goods, and we want action. But, behind the scenes, you just know there is delay after delay.

Just look at how long McCabe (or was it Strzok) sat on the Anthony Weiner computer info before even taking the first step! Then you have others filing delays, obstructing, putting out disinfo, "losing" sh*t, on and on and on. No wonder justice takes so long.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hope no one thought my thread was meant to be hateful and insulting.

You got a STAR from me, MME.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Thanks E...for the reading material and the gifts.

Looks like some great information in the extended link so that alone is very helpful.

As you know, I have a lot to learn.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Did you read the anti-Q threads? I don't call insults a solid foundation for a civil discussion.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hope no one thought my thread was meant to be hateful and insulting.

I gave you a star AND a flag.

I did get the feeling you thought my first response was off-topic, so I tried better to explain.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I don't even bother looking at the anti-Q threads, because my experience on ATS tells me that they're nothing but people expressing their feelings or beliefs. Just like my gut feeling tells me that Q is correct at the time he/she posts, that feeling is all I have. IMO, its a waste of time for people to argue with each other over what they think, feel, believe.

That's why I want Jeff Sessions to "come clean". Either start the trials, or go away. A single action like that is worth more than thousands of posts, pro or against Q.

Has anyone ever compiled a list of things predicted by Q that have come true? A comprehensive True/False Fact Checker?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Did you read the anti-Q threads? I don't call insults a solid foundation for a civil discussion.

ah well, if you feel insulted you can just not read them i suppose.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

There is nothing to feel because they directly insult us without concealing it very well. There is no denying it.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
ah well, if you feel insulted you can just not read them i suppose.

I'm reading both. Neither insults me.
I prefer to be "checked" when I start [thinking I am] putting pieces together.

Your comment is fairly redundant. You came here to "cause trouble", nothing much more.

Many of us aren't as simple as you think.

edit on 3-2-2018 by Jakal26 because: last response for a while. Thanks guys...keep going!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm just not engaging trolls or shills nor venturing into hate threads regarding Q or any of us.

The energy here is too positive...and I prefer that to engaging butt-hurt insults from haters.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Just one slip of procedure - one technicality - could get them all off the line.

Have you ever had that big, big fish? That once-in-a-lifetime catch?

I had it once. We were in Minnesota, and I caught a Northern pike. It was so big that it swallowed by lure and hooked itself back in the gills. My dad had to reach inside its mouth to get the lure out. Once of the front teeth cut him just in front of his elbow. That ought to give you an idea of how big that fish really was.

Instead of doing the smart thing and heading in with it right away, we decided to try fishing for just a little longer.

Dad didn't get the stringer secured right on the side of the boat. The fish got it pulled off and swam away with the whole stringer while we we fished.

One tiny mistake and I lost the catch of my life.

Same thing here. One tiny mistake and we lose all the fish. It has to be done right, and it has to be airtight. Take all the time they need.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Think Good Cop/Bad Cop.

I think Sessions is playing his role. Look at how much fire Sessions draws and yet he hasn't been moved ... same with Tillerson.

I think it's a narrative that's being played, a script. I won't believe anyone is gone from the Trump Admin until they actually are walking out the doors.

If certain people think someone might be one their side ... or at least, not necessarily against them, then they might make mistakes or not be as on guard. If my thoughts are correct, then people will be viewing Sessions as at the very least the career Swamp Critter.

This is part of what I mean when i keep saying that Sessions is doing EXACTLY what Trump wants him to do. There may be some folks out there screeching about JS not doing his job and demanding his release, but JS never defends himself against any of it, he just smiles and moves along.... Trump just gives any inquiries into removing JS a non important shrug and says, "no, JS is doing a fine job, when he isn't, i;ll be the first one to let you know"....

Sessions is SO UNASSUMING! He is playing a role of which lends itself to NOT be taken seriously! Which in the current climate, lends itself very well......

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Power Line on the Boasberg decision.

They have a copy of the decision itself up, and they claim that the writing is on the wall. Mueller is headed for an obstruction of justice charge against Trump now based on this decision about the Comey memos.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I’m sure someone has probably already stated similar...

But, whomever this “Q” fella is...he’s just, in my opinion, an insider who’s probably close to Trump and acting in a self-motivated manner for personal fulfillment.

A current buzzword is “weaponized”. I don’t believe this person is “weaponized” by a higher authority. Q has been wrong too many times to be someone who is involved in every single thing that goes through the Oval Office.

I don’t know...I’m over it.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Power Line on the Boasberg decision.

They have a copy of the decision itself up, and they claim that the writing is on the wall. Mueller is headed for an obstruction of justice charge against Trump now based on this decision about the Comey memos.

Boasberg is one of the 3 DC FISA judges.
How do we know he wasn't the one (out of the three) to approve the FISA applications?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ketsuko

Good Cop/Bad Cop works great, but Jeff Sessions has had all info we're discussing, for almost a year.

This is not alien disclosure. There's no need to pre-condition Americans for the charges and arrests, because most Americans already believe that most top government officials are deceitful or crooks.

Sessions should have at least had 1 person prosecuted by now. Instead, people like Strzok are still working, without any reduction in rank.

Careful. this is a Q thread, you are losing the plot if you follow PBS and the MSM rehashing for updates. If you are swayed because the MSM are not jumping on all of this, from what you have "read," then you are missing the Q point. The Q point is it is a 5 layer chess game, you are seeing a sliver of one corner of the game if you use PBS as a reference for anything other then the spin. This whole process, if you think Q in the Q thread, is not about trials, this is about blowing it all up and getting them all out; think lobbyist, think think tanks, think Media, think 17 spy agencies, think local crooks. A Sessions indictment like Strozk now is meaningless, truly the controllers will sacrifice him they don't care about him at all, not one bit - frankly neither side cares about him. The government has put the occasional scumbag in jail, so what - Oliver North? There are thousands of people, millions who feed off this machine, global connections to other feeders, money, suffering...

Remember: You are not allowed to arrest a crooked politico, only they can. You cannot challenge a crooked politico in any legal forum, only they can. What you say does not matter to them at all. Only they can challenge their friends. Normally you see nothing, hear nothing, save some talking points coming from David Rothschild's family through their MSM mouthpieces after a narrative on some corrupt person has been decided. The Q process is allowing you to participate with your energy, that is what we are doing. Don't get down because the information you are getting from their mouthpieces seems to indicate, "oh, everything is business as usual." It isn't.

Some time back I asked an acquaintance how these ISIS morons got the money for their guns and brand new Tacoma Trucks. He is syrian, was in the Army some time back. He laughed and said, "The US Government." Did you know that? Trump went to the ME, some months went by. Trump in the SOTU stated, no more ISIS. See it in the news these days? During Obama it was ISIS ISIS ISIS non stop! What changed? Strozk doesn't matter, he's a stooge, jailing him won't change a thing, but stopping money to ISIS does, stopping MS-13 does. Think big, Think Q. Think the Q train. Relax on it, the fact that you know any of this at all suggests something huge.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

It is natural to get impatient. It feels like WE have the goods, and we want action. But, behind the scenes, you just know there is delay after delay.

Just look at how long McCabe (or was it Strzok) sat on the Anthony Weiner computer info before even taking the first step! Then you have others filing delays, obstructing, putting out disinfo, "losing" sh*t, on and on and on. No wonder justice takes so long.

The evidence proving numerous Obama-era torts, is mounting by the week. The delay in opening a Federal Grand Jury ( en.wikipedia.org... ) investigation is inexplicable.

President Trump fired James Comey on May 11th 2017. On May 17th, Rod Rosenstein hired Bob Mueller to (off the record) take down President Trump, any way possible.

So the "wheels of government" CAN turn quickly, when the motivation is sufficient. Jeff Sessions could empanel a Federal Grand Jury to begin the investigation next week, IF HE WANTED TO.

edit on 2/3/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I also picked this up off Power Line.

We were talking about people in Congress getting threats? This looks to have come off of CNN's Twit feed. Someone might verify, but I have no reason to think Power Line is lying at this point. Looks like a shot across the president's bow to me.

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join