It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Get off your high horse.

All I read in this thread was your people calling those that dared question a few things shills and trolls, and to ignore them...on a DISCUSSION board.

Want me to go get those quotes for you? Since you're so open and welcoming of honest discussion echo chamber

Well i'm following all of this since the beginning and it's impossible to explain it to someone who is completely unaware of what is happening. That's why we politely tell people to read up on Q. We have an index FFS. If you want to know more feel free to dig in but apparently it takes a lot of effort to do just that.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We don't. We have been assuming it was Contreras because Contreras has been recusing from certain other cases lately.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

www.mediaite.com...

Video is there

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

So the deep state is continuing its campaign the threats.

Thanks for finding that.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So the deep state is continuing its campaign the threats.

Thanks for finding that.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Careful. this is a Q thread, you are losing the plot if you follow PBS and the MSM rehashing for updates. If you are swayed because the MSM are not jumping on all of this, from what you have "read," then you are missing the Q point. The Q point is it is a 5 layer chess game, you are seeing a sliver of one corner of the game if you use PBS as a reference for anything other then the spin. This whole process, if you think Q in the Q thread, is not about trials, this is about blowing it all up and getting them all out; think lobbyist, think think tanks, think Media, think 17 spy agencies, think local crooks. A Sessions indictment like Strozk now is meaningless, truly the controllers will sacrifice him they don't care about him at all, not one bit - frankly neither side cares about him. The government has put the occasional scumbag in jail, so what - Oliver North? There are thousands of people, millions who feed off this machine, global connections to other feeders, money, suffering...

Remember: You are not allowed to arrest a crooked politico, only they can. You cannot challenge a crooked politico in any legal forum, only they can. What you say does not matter to them at all. Only they can challenge their friends. Normally you see nothing, hear nothing, save some talking points coming from David Rothschild's family through their MSM mouthpieces after a narrative on some corrupt person has been decided. The Q process is allowing you to participate with your energy, that is what we are doing. Don't get down because the information you are getting from their mouthpieces seems to indicate, "oh, everything is business as usual." It isn't.

Some time back I asked an acquaintance how these ISIS morons got the money for their guns and brand new Tacoma Trucks. He is syrian, was in the Army some time back. He laughed and said, "The US Government." Did you know that? Trump went to the ME, some months went by. Trump in the SOTU stated, no more ISIS. See it in the news these days? During Obama it was ISIS ISIS ISIS non stop! What changed? Strozk doesn't matter, he's a stooge, jailing him won't change a thing, but stopping money to ISIS does, stopping MS-13 does. Think big, Think Q. Think the Q train. Relax on it, the fact that you know any of this at all suggests something huge.

edit on 3-2-2018 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2018 by Jakal26 because: ..if only I could articulate it like cranky.

link   

I really doubt the rank and file FBI agents dislike Trump. As a matter of fact, I bet they wish to G*d he would take out all the crooked columns and rebuild.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

CrankyOldMan, thank-you for the reassurance. The Q chess-match is clearly above my pay grade. But I always appreciate how you clearly spell out what the over-arching strategy is...and WHY it is working..even if that success isn't visible.

But my carnal side will be most gratified by seeing DOJ activity and actions that shocks the MSM back to reporting REAL news once again.

link   

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
I'm reading both. Neither insults me.
I prefer to be "checked" when I start [thinking I am] putting pieces together.

Your comment is fairly redundant. You came here to "cause trouble", nothing much more.

Many of us aren't as simple as you think.

i freely admit to being a smartass, but i don't think any of you are simple. you're all quite obviously intelligent, complex people who are deeply curious about the world, and i don't think that's a bad thing by any means, even when i disagree with the conclusions that are being reached, or the attitude towards any opposition.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Exactly!

How did Menendez go down?

Obama concealed his sharp-edged, Chicago-style machine politics under the rhetorical cover of progressivism. He was protected by a press corps that first enlisted in his administration and then fought to stop Donald Trump. But now that Obama is out of office, his ability to intimidate is much diminished. This past week, a 2005 picture of a beaming Obama next to a bright-eyed Louis Farrakhan surfaced, after having been held back for more than a decade at the behest of a member of the Congressional Black Caucus. Senator Robert Menendez of New Jersey, who had been tried for corruption by Obama’s Justice Department after he refused to toe the party line about the “peace-loving” mullahs of Iran, has now seen the charges against him dropped. Z Street, a hawkish nonprofit supporter of Benjamin Netanyahu’s government in Israel, had been tied up with IRS matters since 2009; it has just been released from its legal chains. Democrats are holding to the line that the prophet of hope and change ran a pure administration, virtually free of scandal. But the memo is probably just the beginning; we’re likely to see many more revelations come out.

Menendez broke ranks on the Iran deal and he went down hard after that. *They* took him out, and no one else did.

I already posted about Z Street and their problems and the things down to conservative groups is pretty common knowledge by now.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Your big Northern Pike getting away due to a "technicality" is a good analogy. I lost a Muskie in northern Wisconsin due to a technicality. Had the wrong fishing line, and he chewed through it.

So I see your point. Ensure that all LEGAL processes and procedures are followed to the letter. We'll see if the H.I.C. Democrats have that level of integrity when it comes to getting their MEMO published.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Obama was spying on any congressperson opposed to his Iran Nuclear Deal and favorable in any way to Netanyahu. This is an interesting food-for-thought piece if you're interested: www.tabletmag.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

www.mediaite.com...

Video is there

When someone is that angry over what they say is a lie-filled memo, it's obvious that Mudd is dirty, and has much to hide.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Of course they leaked it. So much for going through the same process as the Nunes majority memo. Democratic rebuttal calls Nunes memo ‘deliberately misleading’ These people are pathetic.

WASHINGTON — A top House Democrat is challenging the core conclusion of the memo released by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes on Friday, calling the allegation that the Justice Department and FBI withheld key details as they sought a secret surveillance warrant on former Trump adviser Carter Page “deliberately misleading and deeply wrong on the law.”

NBC News has exclusively obtained a six-page rebuttal to the Nunes memo from Rep. Jerry Nadler of New York, the top Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee, which was to be circulated to all House Democrats on Saturday.

edit on 3-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

So much for following the procedure.

If the memo isn't such a big deal and full of it, then why the rush that they can't follow the procedure?

(post by queenofswords removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
WTF the new Twitter design sucks. It looks like they want to force people to join that pos platform.

(post by Greenanon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

This BS makes me really angry. They have no regards for using proper protocols and i want the idiot leaker *cough* Schiffty *cough* to get prosecuted and fired.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Lots of anti-q shill posting going about.

Interesting timing.

Shills tying the storm up in a nice little package for people.

If Hillary is living rent free in Donald’s head post election, I’ve been living rent free in hers since 2015.

On Twitter too.
Very coordinated.
They're afraid.

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join