It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: tigertatzen

Incredible....and WOW!
We were ready for this message, I believe...And vice-versa.

The Page of Cups: Q?

Yes. I think he represents Q.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: tigertatzen

Thanks for that general reading, tigertatzen. Quick question: When you draw your cards, do you always use the face forward position or do you leave those reversed in the reverse position? Were any of them drawn in a reversed position?

Reversed cards have very different meanings. They should always be left as they're dealt, so the data you receive is as pure as possible. Even negative aspects of the cards give insight on how to correct the path.

None of these cards were reversed. Each one was very straightforward. If I ever pull a reversed card in a reading, I like to pull another one for clarification. It can really help balance the negative aspects of many reverse meanings.

This reading was just pure confirmation and intended to be really clear for the group. Magick is afoot.

But if ever confused by a card, regardless of position, pull another.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was just grinning like a fool with every card revealed. Such a perfect flow of helpful, relevant insight. The universe is encouraging us. It's a beautiful thing.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

F#ck i just had another epiphany. If he really was blackmailed then that would explain his travels around the world quite nicely. I guess without being preisdent he outlived his usefulness to them. He went to all the different countries to beg for protection and HRC is about to suffer the same problem now. There is always a bigger predator in the pond. It's only a matter of time until they rat on each other. I doubt both of them are willing to take a bullet for the other. Can't wait for that happening.

The Clinton Foundation was simply a giant payola scheme where everyone was buying favor against her future presidency. Do you think she gave any of that money back?

Where did it go?

What do you think will happen when the loan sharks come to collect?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I was just grinning like a fool with every card revealed. Such a perfect flow of helpful, relevant insight. The universe is encouraging us. It's a beautiful thing.

I don't know why...but I already knew you would receive exactly the message you received for us.
It's why I asked you to share.

TY.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Because FF (false flag) has come into the conversation I wanted to point out this piece by MoA

Thinking this over one comes to see a propaganda plan behind this whole affair. Consider: The U.S. puts some high reward on someone's head for allegedly being Hizbullah and planning something nefarious within the United States. Next comes Sulome Anderson, who by chance has access to the family of the dude. She also learns from "upper echelon" Hizbullah commanders that, yes, what the U.S. alleges is exactly what Hizbullah wants to do. Moreover - Hizbullah confesses to Anderson that it has all these scary MANPADS. Might it want to smuggle those into the States? Does it want to down Air Force One or a commuter flight out of New York? That surely would have been a perfect scare story, an "independent" confirmation of the U.S. allegations and another reason to put more sanctions on Hizbullah. But no one in the U.S. was willing to publish that crap. After the Newsweek disaster Anderson's claims of Hizbullah access had been seriously burned. The story would not stand. Is there another way to plant the meme into American minds? How about a whiny story in the CJR, written by her friend in Tel Aviv, that simply repeats these claims? Not as good as "original" reporting published in the NYT but surely enough to put those claims on the record.
www.moonofalabama.org...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hold on to your tinfoil hat...

The Shadow
Government

files.abovetopsecret.com...

To keep things interesting, the first person to provide a direct link to the above information will receive a special intel package in their mailbox (man up, son). Hint: From a great website that once took the important responsibility of questioning authority and exposing corruption seriously.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Guess crooked is as crooked does

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

This is from bilderberg.org???

link

I love special intel packages....

edit on 3-2-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

However, Thurman also hooked up with Balasz, the guy who was an owner of the Standard Hotel, too.

Of course, I've heard it said that girls out in Hollywood don't really have a choice in who they end up going out with which is how you see such gorgeous babes hooked up with such ugly guys.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
I have started to notice that the Republicans in the House and Senate are saying this shouldn't effect the Muller Investigation while Trump and people in the White house are saying it should.

Is there a feeling in here as to the divide between the two branches?

They don't want the investigation to be dismissed because that's the only thing they've got left to cling to. If the investigation goes bye bye then so does the tattered remnants of their bull# narrative. In their desperation, they are screaming Russia so often that they've made themselves the ass end of the ultimate joke, and the more they push it, the guiltier the whole sorry lot of them looks.

The memo (or what we saw of it...it was incomplete) spells out very clearly what went down. They've tried to block it at every turn and now when they couldn't, they're calling even more attention to it by trying to pretend so hard that it's no big deal. It's almost painfully embarrassing to watch them imploding.

There should never have been an investigation. Clearly. There is no room for doubt. The only reason there is a divide is because they're scrabbling and clawing to hang on to the one thing they've still got left that will sway the judgement of the fearful sheep: Muh Evil Russia.

Seriously, that's really what it comes down to.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: burntheships

However, Thurman also hooked up with Balasz, the guy who was an owner of the Standard Hotel, too.

Of course, I've heard it said that girls out in Hollywood don't really have a choice in who they end up going out with which is how you see such gorgeous babes hooked up with such ugly guys.

Balasz also has Chelsea Handler as a GF.

The guy is not into youth or beauty, but outspoken, easily manipulated, celebrity women.
Add in his close relationship with Marina Abramovic...and there's no doubt in my mind he's gone over to the darker side of the occult (probably doesn't even realize it).
edit on 3-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I don't know why...but I already knew you would receive exactly the message you received for us.

TY.

Something told me to step outside my comfort zone and open up to people in this thread. So I said OK, I'll do it. And it's crazy because my best friend had a vision that I was to contribute to something in some way involving the Tarot.

I just continue to be awed by this entire process. We're all on the same channel. We're communicating on a whole different level in here. I know people are probably going OK Tiger, we get it, you're gobsmacked, because I keep saying this.

But it is truly magickal. I hope everyone here realizes how much.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ms. Beanz has done an excellent video showing how the MSM talking heads have proven the memo accurate through PREVIOUS REPORTING

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

TY.

You're over my head, but I'm going to look up info on TAROT this evening. Thank-you...I think.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I've had this rattling around in my head all day and here is where the marbles landed:

Comey = Black Hat
McCabe = Black Hat
Priesap = Black Hat

Rosenstein = Black?

Sessions = White Hat
Wray = White/Grey Hat
Mueller = Grey Hat

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

TY.

Something told me to step outside my comfort zone and open up to people in this thread. So I said OK, I'll do it. And it's crazy because my best friend had a vision that I was to contribute to something in some way involving the Tarot.

I just continue to be awed by this entire process. We're all on the same channel. We're communicating on a whole different level in here. I know people are probably going OK Tiger, we get it, you're gobsmacked, because I keep saying this.

You express the energy being displayed in this thread very well. Your upbeat enthusiasm is contagious.

I was very happy to see the Major Arcana card Wheel of Fortune in your spread. It is a beneficial card and tells us that the Law of Life is Love and it is the Self that is responsible for the Self now and in the future. So there are no coincidences.

It feels like we are being taught how to think for ourselves again and how to filter through the BS and disinformation. We are being shown how to "see with seeing eyes" and "hear with hearing ears". It feels like a great awakening.

ETA: Listen to President Trump's inaugural address again. I have listened to it many times. He is telling us what is to be....what is dying and what is being reborn.
edit on 3-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Checking out the anti-Q thread was a really interesting experience.

The amount of vitriol and personal insults being directed towards this thread and those of us going about our business in this thread...is quite remarkable.

I sincerely feel bad for them. Really.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Old school ATS from the 90s ?

web.archive.org...://abovetopsecret.com:80/secgov.html

have never been able to correctly link to web archive.. just quote this post to see the address?

edit on Sat, 03 Feb 2018 17:16:43 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join