It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
How can a "respectable" news company make these claims before even knowing the memo?

"Phony Drama"

"Undermine Russia Investigation"

"Grave Concerns"

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: liveandlearn

Checked it - hit the dropdown, go members, bottom of the page - search feature. no such person currently has a profile, so they're gone now. Were probably legit. Maybe it was even Q..

Does ANON always initiate the Q communications? It's like Q is a genie in a bottle that only responds when Anon rubs the side of it and asks a question.

I refresh qcodefag.github.io... once an hour or so. But it appears that Q never merely wants to tell the world something. He/she seems to stay dormant until Anon asks a question.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The people who own and run CNN are extremely evil. If we're lucky, they will be some of the upcoming suicides that Q alluded to.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Newsweek: How "The Storm" became the biggest fake news story of 2018

Mother Jones: While you are retweeting Nunes, Russia is planning its next attack

MSM hitting hard on conspiracy narrative...as predicted by Q.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Newsweek: How "The Storm" became the biggest fake news story of 2018

MSM hitting hard on conspiracy narrative...as predicted by Q.

Only one month has elapsed in 2018, and the pinheads at NewsWeek are saying that the biggest Fake News story of the year has already happened? I take that back..the people who Write and Edit at NewsWeek are not pinheads...They're STUPID.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The Onion Mocks the Deep State

FBI Warns Republican Memo Could Undermine Faith In Massive, Unaccountable Government Secret Agencies

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Checked it - hit the dropdown, go members, bottom of the page - search feature. no such person currently has a profile, so they're gone now. Were probably legit. Maybe it was even Q..

That account is still active. Since May of last year. Member is currently offline.

I went to the thread and clicked on his avatar and his profile came right up. He's got quite an active post history. Seems to visit a variety of topics.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
600 CEO Resignations since September 2017.

Many of them about "sexual harassment".

Coincidence? Of course not.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Another Q prediction come true. On the 21st of January, Q posted:

Sessions/Nunes Russian OPS

This referred to MSM creating the narrative that Sessions and Nunes are Russian agents. Nunes has been referred to as a Russian Agent beginning yesterday.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Interesting Anon activity in this thread

Greenanon
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The emergency alert system just did a test as I was watching fox news. I seriously about had a small heart attack.

No sleep and lots of anticipation has me on the edge apparently.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Things are getting weird! Random people dropping in with crumbs twice in 1 night? I feel like I'm in some weird alternate time line.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421

Things are getting weird! Random people dropping in with crumbs twice in 1 night? I feel like I'm in some weird alternate time line.

I think things are about to get much stranger.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I dont know how to explain it. Its both super cool, yet creeps me out.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421

I dont know how to explain it. Its both super cool, yet creeps me out.

We are on verge of battle royal (not only) in information space. Every player is now trying to shape narrative.

We were dreaming about change but when it is knocking on our doors we start to be afraid of what will replace old "normal". It may be much worse then current status quo. It is real possibility. But I'm fed up and I take this turmoil as opportunity. Future is (almost) in our hands.

Also I would suggest patience. What I see is the largest dragnet in history and if you do not want to loose too many fish, better drag slowly.
edit on 2-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

That account is still active. Since May of last year. Member is currently offline.

I went to the thread and clicked on his avatar and his profile came right up. He's got quite an active post history. Seems to visit a variety of topics.

Could you post the link for that? Thanks. Nothing came up for me.. (don't know what I did wrong?)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Some very interesting details coming up regarding the train crash! Made a new thread:

Train crash caused by hacking?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Could you post the link for that? Thanks. Nothing came up for me.. (don't know what I did wrong?)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Just posting here , maybe relevant?

foia.state.gov...*&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=&publishedEndDate=&caseNumber=

More Hilary emails released.

mobile.twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join