It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: SonOfThor

That's exactly how I understand the entire dossier thing going down.

Circular in that someone from RNC started ball rolling, Trump won primary anyway, DNC/HRC got shopped info, HRC/DNC shopped info to compatriots in FBI/DOJ via Campaign and Lawfirm, FBI/DOJ attempted use first time to legitimatize and got shot down by FISA court. Second time presented info went full circle, DNC, FBI then Steele, then back FBI where it was once again presented to FISA court.

It was approved because they received a second source saying almost the same exact thing from a "friendly foreign government source" that turned out to be a Clinton insider, reported from The Hill news source that Perfect Enemy posted earlier. That's how it got approved.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That might be exactly why he decided to play ball. I think a lot of these people wanted out. So they flipped.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

there are rumors (god i hate that word) that Breitbart News has the rest of the audio, after the feeds all went dead. but uhm...Breitbart. so...whatever.
just putting that out there so we can keep an eye out for some kind of "yay" or "nay" during our digging.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WEIRD.
Check out the photo of Pelosi with pin at SOTU.

Hmm.. #Democrats wearing pins on there shirts that say ‘TIMES UP’ just one day before the TIME Disposal Company garbage truck hits a train with #GOP on board.Coincidence?

twitter.com...

They have to always tell us what they're doing. What they're planning. What they have already done. Always. Right in front of our faces, mocking us for being dumb enough to dismiss it.

I people don't dismiss this blatant display.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: eisegesis

Can you please tell me wtf it is you're talking about?? I'm not being a smart-ass either...I really want to know.

He was referring to this stuff as well as to another thread which was recently deleted by ATS and also to some other files. I think it involves files that are illegal to post because of copyright and peoples private info issues, which is why it must have been removed from this Board.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Bad. A total weasel. I'd bet money on it.

Maybe. People who appear too polished are suspicious.

His energy is bad. Extremely negative.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Yup right there with ya on that, sorry if convoluted details not exact enough for you. The tracking of who paid what and when sure tracks with the 360 circle that the Steele dossier took. The method and tracking shows not only outright political bias and use of our intelligence services for political aims but slso an abuse used to achieve deepstate aims on many other fronts.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

a reply to: eisegesis

Can you please tell me wtf it is you're talking about?? I'm not being a smart-ass either...I really want to know.

He was referring to this stuff as well as to another thread which was recently deleted by ATS and also to some other files. I think it involves files that are illegal to post because of copyright and peoples private info issues, which is why it must have been removed from this Board.

Thank you. I'll go dive into that for a bit.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They also spied on journalists - there was the one from FOX and another from one of the other nets who were targeted that I can think of Cheryl Atkins (?) ... I get her confused with Cheryl Mills the Clinton crony, there's a name in common.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I had a first time poster come on my thread a bit ago, name was 'SecretoftheBlueApples' and said the following

In the Intelligence World we call these crumbs "Selectors" which pours the ink in the proverbial well. All these Swamp Rats have taken the bait and are essentially self identifying and are making this much easier than expected. Look to about tomorrow 0845 EAST for the Grassfire to Start Burning...which will smoke out many other vermin for us Eagles to swoop into our already bloodied talons

This woke me up and I thought of this thread which I have lurked. Any thoughts on this?

edit on 1-2-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It's almost memo day. Better not be redacted...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
a reply to: carewemust

there are rumors (god i hate that word) that Breitbart News has the rest of the audio, after the feeds all went dead. but uhm...Breitbart. so...whatever.
just putting that out there so we can keep an eye out for some kind of "yay" or "nay" during our digging.

President Trump kicked them out tonight, according to Breitbart.
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It will be, the hype train has done its job.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
It's almost memo day. Better not be redacted...

This is where the H.I.C. memo is supposed to be posted: intelligence.house.gov...

But I can't help but thinking that President Trump will have a pre-unveiling speech, Tweet, or something. Someone (Nunes, Ryan, or Trump) needs to explain the process that delivered this Memo to the public. Give the memo up-front credibility, ahead of the Democrats slinging mud at it.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

all indication is that, no, it won't be redacted.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
42 minutes on the Seth Rich countdown clock.
sethrich.azurewebsites.net...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I had a first time poster come on my thread a bit ago, name was 'SecretoftheBlueApples' and said the following

In the Intelligence World we call these crumbs "Selectors" which pours the ink in the proverbial well. All these Swamp Rats have taken the bait and are essentially self identifying and are making this much easier than expected. Look to about tomorrow 0845 EAST for the Grassfire to Start Burning...which will smoke out many other vermin for us Eagles to swoop into our already bloodied talons

This woke me up and I thought of this thread which I have lurked. Any thoughts on this?

Assuming this is legit:

This is why the Q thread is so awesome at this point. Assuming this poster is another insider we can derive a couple of things.

1. Someone other then Q, who uses crazy hide and seek techniques has posted on this board about the process on Freedom day. Important as something is different.
2. The reply is concise, without the usual shill vibe and suggests the exact thing Q has been saying and we have been seeing.
3. Grassfire.
4. Good guys exist and are working at all levels.
5.I expect to see the full report soon, as a good guy leaks without fear of retribution.
6. Bet the Eagles on sunday? the Patriots helmed by Laura Bush's favorite player and best buddy have been championing the Patriot Act BS for 20 years through egregious manipulation, an UNHEARD of sports run (this is a symbol people). Could "Eagles" be a symbol for the liberators?

We welcome secretoftheblueapples.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

The best way to ascertain the legitimacy of member SecretOfTheBlueApples, is to look at his/her posting history, if that's possible on ATS.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
42 minutes on the Seth Rich countdown clock.
sethrich.azurewebsites.net...

I wonder if there's any indication that that site is by or on behalf of Julian Assange..?

Maybe Assange thinks that with the Memo being released, that it's time to prove that Seth Rich was the leaker ie: the DNC wasn't "hacked" at all, let alone by Russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join