It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The FISA Judge whom was lied to,...needs to issue a statement now.

he made his statement
did he not recuse himself?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Wasn't that Ohr? I don't see how he could possibly not be involved as his wife was working on the dossier at the time.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I find the most interesting part of the memo is the extensive use of a YAHOO ARTICLE by m. Isikoff as support for this warrant? An article? Not the testimony of the alleged impartial reporter, but an article? This is mind boggling, in fact, my sense is they could have thrown a dog collar with the words "russia trump" at the judge and that's one source.

The other interesting thing here is how the memo ends abruptly. It is a summery of course, but it seems to be written in a way that eases people into this. My gut says the actual report is much more damning but things were left out even for the congress folks.

Lastly. I see nothing in here that compromises national security. Can we drop that as an excuse. Oh and a note to Adam: Schiff, I understand it entirely and frankly even a 10 year old will too.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Man, what happened to all the "Q" party crashers on this thread ?????

Tell us how this Memo doesn't mean anything?

LOL

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

LOL

CNN hasn't released their talking points yet.
Be patient.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I suggest piling onto James Comey's twitter at this time.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Huge respect to all members that predicted this pretty accurately. It has even Bil Priestaps name in it. People are already busy spinning this but all in all this memo is pretty damning on itself. I want to ask the same people just one question. What if Trump had did this to HRC? Still a nothingburger?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That FISA judge must have been a big Clinton supporter, too, to sign off on such weak "probable cause information".

It makes me literally sick to my stomach to see what a weaponized bunch of upper-level bureaucrats can do under corrupt and contemptible leadership.

It saddens me, then disgusts me, and now I'm so mad, I could just.......go on a hyper memed twit storm!
edit on 2-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

they are busy doing damage control on the Memo thread.

good riddance

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

LOL

Yes, the shills have their work cut out on this one, maybe best to just let it be.

What I do find clever is the memo is not inflammatory, it is a rehash of the report. My sense here is not only is it a revealing to us in the cheap seats, but it was also crafted to ease those in charge of things into this. My contention has been this is just the door opening, based on recent Q updates this is all part of the plan. As our new spook contributor says, grassfire is coming and this was part of it. Memo will be dropped as a focus as it has served its purpose. Which leads us back to shills, what do they focus on? If the grassfire moves fast enough the talking points handed to them will be interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm still baffled that the Dems fought tooth and nail to claim the memo would jeopardize national security. What did they hope to achieve with that lie? They basically outed themselves now as liars.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Ladies and Gents...I have but one word to say to you all.

BRAVO

I have been lurking from the start of all of this, beginning with the original thread. This thread and the strangely familiar sounding greenanon posts in the Seth Rich thread has brought me out of years of lurking.

After reading over 500 pages between the original and this thread, I feel like I know you all pretty well. Godspeed my friends and thanks for all of the hard work that you have done. I'm excited for what comes next now that the memo has been dropped.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I'm still baffled that the Dems fought tooth and nail to claim the memo would jeopardize national security. What did they hope to achieve with that lie? They basically outed themselves now as liars.

Though to be fair to most of the majority of Democrats, they did not read it...they just accepted their talking points from a select few. Hopefully, this can be seen as a lesson to them to actually read something before having an opinion.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I want to see some people in handcuffs NOW. This is outrageous, imo. This has got to be more than just wanting to see a Democrat in office.

This is deeper and dirtier than we can imagine.

I am soooooo ashamed of what these "leaders" in our government and IC have done, I can't even express it right now.

Through all of this corruption, the main stream media's hatred, lies, and vitriol-spewing, President Trump has powered forth to do the work of The American People. Yeah, he has bit back at times, lashed out at the Fake News, and nicknamed the worst of the worst, but he was elected by The People, and that is who he is trying his best to serve.

Today, after reading the memo that clarifies the slime that was operating under Barack Obama, I am more resolved than ever to see justice done....and quickly.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Time for HUGE FF 'bout now.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Wasn't that Ohr? I don't see how he could possibly not be involved as his wife was working on the dossier at the time.

Bruce Ohr has lost both of his "executive branch" jobs, if I recall right.
Kind of got lost in the last month of news.

Yep, here it is.

dailycaller.com...

edit on 2-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Becoming clearer why DJT referred to them as "SO CALLED" Judges.

And why at the retreat yesterday, he stressed the importance of his judges replacing obamas.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It is not enough for the weasels and liars (Comey's tweeted words) to lose their jobs, get demoted, or fined.

These people need to see jail time.....some maybe more than that.

HRC, BHO, LL, JC, JB, JC, ??

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Time for HUGE FF 'bout now.

More likely disposal of humans who might testify.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Adam Schiff.....bring it on.

Why would this memo make these congresspersons go apesh*t crazy? What are they hiding, too?

The DNC and Dem leaders, and Big Dem Donors are one big cesspool of dark corruption. Let's get this onion peeled!

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join