It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The FISA Judge would, most likely, be one of these three:

Rosemary M. Collyer
James E. Boasburg
Rudolph Contreras

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

These people need to see jail time.....some maybe more than that.

HRC, BHO, LL, JC, JB, JC, ??

Exactly. If this is allowed to stand, our country is lost.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It just verifies everything we've been saying. I wish there was something we didn't know. Maybe I missed something in there?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: queenofswords

These people need to see jail time.....some maybe more than that.

HRC, BHO, LL, JC, JB, JC, ??

Exactly. If this is allowed to stand, our country is lost.

I don't think you understand the law at all....

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm going to guess the last one on that list.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The FISA Judge would, most likely, be one of these three:

Rosemary M. Collyer
James E. Boasburg
Rudolph Contreras

didnt rudy recuse himself from flynns case?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
It just verifies everything we've been saying. I wish there was something we didn't know. Maybe I missed something in there?

No. It was for the masses. Similar to how ufo disclosure is said to be occurring. Step by step.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

The memo is not for us. It's for the normies who still think the russian collusion BS is based on real evidence. Looking at Twitter they are still in denial.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
And, I swear, if CNN and the other media liars call this a "nothingburger", I am going to puke.

This is a BIG Somethingburger and when the top bun is lifted, we are going to find some MSM people mixed in with these DNC hacks (didn't Donna Brazille work for CNN?) and the upper echelons of movers and shakers of the Democratic Party.

It is time to start getting very serious with all the connections, cover-ups, lies, distortions, and hidden agendas by the media. They know where the bodies are and where they might be.

Media and Dems----what a nasty nasty bunch of America-hating Globalist-agenda Sh*^-stirring Dogs.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

To put it another way, imagine if every presidential campaign in the
future was ran off of this playbook.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

In 2017 Contreras was randomly assigned the case of United States of America v. Michael T. Flynn, the former national security adviser to President Donald Trump. The two page indictment was released on December 1, 2017.[8] Contreras accepted Flynn's guilty plea to one count of making false statements to the FBI in the course of their investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The guilty plea was part of a plea bargain with the Special Counsel investigation led by Robert S. Mueller III.[8] On December 7, 2017, Contreras recused himself from further sentencing hearings scheduled to take place in the future.[9] The case was randomly reassigned to District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan.[10]

wikipedia

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

The memo is not for us. It's for the normies who still think the russian collusion BS is based on real evidence. Looking at Twitter they are still in denial.

.....and they always will be in denial. They are the 4-6%. These people are stupid.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Time for HUGE FF 'bout now.

If the Greenbrier wreck was a warning shot, they blew
it TAT. If it was a failed FF all the better.
Although you scared the heck out of me with the NFL
security change this soon before the Super Bowl.
I'm a long way from Baltimore, and pray for all of us.
PS
This BTW lines straight up with the wording on the
neutered FISA warrant and it's evil spirit.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
James Comey is minimizing this on Twitter. I doubt he reads his replies. I'm sure the awakened are giving him hell though.

He disgraced the FBI and our system of justice, imo, and now he's trying to act like this is no big deal. I think The American People have news for him. It's a real big deal.

edit on 2-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hilarious the same people who call Trump Hitler are perfectly fine with the FBI and DoJ using nazi techniques to help another candidate to win the election.

edit on 2-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Only jeff sessions can end that, by appointing a law-loving Democrat as Special prosecuter, with 500 people on staff.

Every week will bring something worth the MSM reporting.

If no sp, this and the oig report will be nothing but words.

Americans already accept government corruption and waste as normal. Nothing less than an obama official being arraigned will shock them.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Hilarious the same people who call Trump Hitler are perfectly fine with the FBI and DoJ using nazi techniques to help another candidate to win the election.

Seems like the easiest way to figure out what shenanigans the Dems are up to it to simply listen to what they are accusing others of doing.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
To those saying: "There is nothing new in the Memo": There is nothing new for YOU because you've been looking into this for months. For most people, the Memo is New and what it reveals is utterly OUTRAGEOUS.

The general populace is so deeply asleep, they will need several wake up calls. MSM would love for this to be in headlines for 1-2 days and then be replaced by new headlines. They have created a low-attention and low-memory, docile populace and believe that people will soon forget. Many people don't even read or watch political news.

They'll see a headline and remember "Yeah...I think it was about someone corrupt in the FBI" rather than looking more deeply and realizing that HEROES such as Hillary Clinton are involved in corrupt power abuse. Just look at CNNs headline today:

"Memo alleges FBI abused its power, Intel Community disputes this claim"

Alleges? Disputes? Claim?

Most readers will dismiss it based on these words alone. Nobody is interested in reading about disputed, alleged claims, people want facts.

I'm thankful for the Memo because it's a basis from which to show and prove a number of other things in the future. But in and of itself, its already a real BIG DEAL.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
Nothing we didn't already know IMO -

Hope this is just the lead up to something bigger......

It's pretty much what I said last night.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Not just any articles though ... they were based off info leaked by Steele ... who wrote the dossier. So it was all planted by a single source to get the ball rolling, and the source would have been highly suspect *if* it had been noted to the FISA judge, but they left that tidbit out.

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join