It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: carewemust

I think we're in for a week of story after story trying to discredit the memo. The media will be out in full force up until the release.

also, remember Q warned about FF's to change the narrative.

speaking of...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

One of the first threads I authored here was about Islamic terrorists using bases and the gangs to slip across the border.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
BREAKING! THEY'VE NOW VOTED TO RELEASE THE MEMO - TRUMP HAS 5 DAYS TO DECIDE IF/WHEN TO RELEASE.

House Intel committee votes to release Nunes memo on FBI

House Intel committee votes to release Nunes memo on FBI
By Jeremy Herb and Manu Raju, CNN
Updated 7:36 PM ET, Mon January 29, 2018

Washington (CNN)The House Intelligence Committee voted along party lines Monday to publicly release a classified memo written by Republicans alleging FBI abuses in their surveillance, an aggressive move that could feed a GOP push to undercut special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation and ratchets up a battle with the Justice Department.
Rep. Adam Schiff, the committee's top Democrat, told reporters that Republicans on the committee voted to release the controversial memo by chairman Devin Nunes.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The links is coming up as blank page except for a filter for me. Being updated perhaps?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I enjoy pointing out the blatant hypocrisy on the Democrat side.

Schiffty didn't really think that through did he.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yes! That is exactly what I'm talking about...you put that together beautifully. Blessed Be!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I believe Q is working with the President to craft the strategy for this week. It will be a week like no other. Yet only the start.

Looks like the last post before the current planning period was 1.27.2018.
Ref: qcodefag.github.io...

Hmmm, it should be an interesting news week for sure. I'm told that the media talking points went out to the localities at 3AM and were followed at 5AM by a revised list. They knew how the vote was going to go.

Did I see or hear a report today that Michelle Obama is scheduled on some big tv show this week? Why?

Edit: She's scheduled to appear on Ellen's show on Thursday.

She will appear on the first of DeGeneres’ two birthday-themed shows, populated with “people who are paying it forward” and who participated in her #OneMillionActsOfGood campaign, the daytime talker said.

deadline.com...
edit on 29-1-2018 by diggindirt because: addition

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: CCKP72
Nice way to try to spin this, Schiff! Unreal...what a dbag!

The counter memo was a bluff otherwise the MSM would have already reported on it.

I'm sure Maxine will outline it tomorrow night.

I'm sure she'll be so eloquent too, while making herself look like even more of an idiot than she has thus far. No way would she pass up such an opportunity.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yes! That is exactly what I'm talking about...you put that together beautifully. Blessed Be!!

Thank you, but with all due respect i much prefer "be blessed" to, "blessed be", given it's connotations.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
THE MEMO, the first domino to fall is BEING RELEASED!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

I believe Q is working with the President to craft the strategy for this week. It will be a week like no other. Yet only the start.

Hmmm, it should be an interesting news week for sure. I'm told that the media talking points went out to the localities at 3AM and were followed at 5AM by a revised list. They knew how the vote was going to go.

Did I see or hear a report today that Michelle Obama is scheduled on some big tv show this week? Why?

She's running in 2020 with Chelsea as her running mate.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

cuz he's a dim-witted pile of schiff!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm actually watching Hannity.

What is happening to me?

As an aside, I think that, besides Rogers and Mattis, Kellyanne Conway and Sara Sanders are two of my favorite people in the administration. We're getting our money's worth with those two. Tough, smart women.
edit on 29-1-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: diggindirt

She's running in 2020 with Chelsea as her running mate.

Is she playing the part of the squirrel?
To distract from the coverage of the State of the Union speech?
If Trump's speech is as inspiring as the one he gave at Davos, they'll need a pretty flashy distraction.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I think we're in for a week of story after story trying to discredit the memo. The media will be out in full force up until the release.

also, remember Q warned about FF's to change the narrative.

speaking of...

This was once pretty common. Both sides did it. The heat can actually crack or scorch a windscreen if done right/wrong. Just a game of sorts.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Some stuff about MS-13

Mara Salvatrucha is believed to have ties to Al Qaeda. In 2004, Adnan Gulshair el Shukrijumah, a top Al Qaeda leader, was seen in Honduras meeting with high-ranking MS-13 members in order to seek assistance infiltrating the US through Mexico. In 2015, MS-13 was designated a terrorist group in their own right by the Salvadoran government.

Mara Salvatrucha made El Salvador the murder capital of the world. The country's homicide rate is 22 times that of the US.

“Everything has to add up to 13. If you ask them about their tattoos, they’ll show you how 13 matches up on everything, which is really the magic number for them,” Farah continued. Members often have the numbers six and seven tattooed on their body, which add up to 13.

MS-13 tattoos also have a lot of religious symbolism, a mixture of Christian and Satanic imageery

To become a “homeboy,” prospective members, or “chequos” have to murder a member of a rival gang.

gang’s motto is “kill, rape, control,”

Well, from what we've learned so far in our Q journey that is right up HRC and companies alley to be sure.

I recall Tom Brady, a the time really no one (I know is he anybody now?) being invited by Laura Bush "Personally" to the SOTU address. Hmmm. Seems odd, except of course "Patriots" and the all important "Patriot Act." Subtle. Makes one wonder in the TV era how much was symbolism?

Those of you who will watch tomorrow, keep an eye peeled....

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hannity talking about it now

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Freylinghuysen to retire?

He's the chairman of the House Appropriations Committee. Royce and Goodlatte can't continue to hold their chairships by House rules, so it makes some sense for them to retire instead of running to just be backbenchers.

But that's not the case for this guy.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Stephen Miller‏
@StephenMilIer

CNN yesterday: Christopher Wray threatened to resign if Andrew McCabe is forced out of FBI.

CNN today: Andrew McCabe forced out of FBI by Christopher Wray.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The only proper response to that ...

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join