It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Just saw the President speaking in the WhiteHouse. He's lost weight. Looks good. What discipline!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Indeed. Timing is everything.

Regardless of the false rhetoric, President Trump is really a very careful and thoughtful president. He will run everything by his legal team, and before he takes the step, he will be sure and confident in it's release an it's timing.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He will also work with (?) to have Mueller's Witch Hunt disbanded. The U.S. Senate has crafted a memo too, but the FBI is not allowing it to be released. (Senate rules allow the FBI to block it.)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Just saw the President speaking in the WhiteHouse. He's lost weight. Looks good. What discipline!

The Trump Diet ...Making America Great Again.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Trump already knows what will be in it. Adm. Rogers told him that in his secret meeting. They all got played. Next item on the agenda is exonerating Flynn.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
bumping forward what I felt was an important post and distinction re: white vs. black magic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Since there is a lull in the Q posting and we are awaiting the SOTU speech the crankyoldman will weigh in a bit on perspective as seen through Q.

If you ponder the responses to the Q postings you see a variety of reactions based in the poster's perspective. As many here have noted, even if the reactions reference different aspects of our reality then our own. Some have talked about feeling an under-layer of connection in the Q stuff, which is more a "feeling" then a obvious reference point. So what does this have to do with perspective?

If we examine the Q sequence in the last few months we see folks reacting to the part of the effort they believe is the primary process. Some folks believe government is a benevolent force working to make a level playing field for all. They see the Q process as weeding out the bad apples so we can get a true Representative Republic (not a democracy). Some folks believe the corporatocracy is the real controlling political interest and the Q clues are exposing that by inspiring us to link all the connections. Some believe a rogue faction within all government systems is the target. Some believe the Dems are the target and or the Repubs or even HRC personally. Some believe all of government anything at all is the target. Some believe Q reflects something greater is in play, global or even interdimensional.

Who is right? Does this matter?

Everyone is right. The perspective you have SHOULD be your own. Sadly the controlling system we live in wants everyone to share the same perspective because it is easier to control people that way. Tragically the idea of developing your own perspective is considered heresy in the world we live in; if you are a democrat you must hate the republicans, if you hate both you are an anarchist and so on. The default in our brain has us finding that accepted perspective first, then either agreeing with or fighting against it. "Which polarity are you" is the handshake greeting of the last 100 years?

The Q process is a prism that allows each who wishes to participate in it to find their perspective within the clues and corresponding experience. Why am I posting this? The SOTU is likely to upset many because the event will not reflect their perspective.

Their perspective might be ahead of those the speech is designed to assist. Your perspective might get a tidbit, instead of the entire speech. Some might get a clue, instead of a shout-out. The next Q drops may be a challenge too. They may not serve to prove one's perspective enough to show their friends or the provocateurs who post here what is really happening. It's possible the information shared in both cases will be beyond what your perspective expected or it might even be tragic disappointment. We are taking this personally, as we should, but too we often fail to see there are 7 billion perspectives!

The vagueness of this entire process is by design. Trump/Q/Group is not a dictatorial system of information dissemination. This process is about aiding you in using your freewill in a manner that is not dictated by the controlling systems that are in place now. Q isn't telling, but showing a direction.

Dictating perspective is what TV is for, TV tells you what to think, what to feel and where to put your energy. The Q process is working to avoid that on purpose. Of course this fact gives the provocateurs an easy target to attack the whole process. Yet it allows you to find your perspective in order to help you find a deeper understanding then is handed out on CNN or the WSJ dismal OP ED page.

This is a bit esoteric I know, but it is important that this informative, shared, global, clue-based process aid you in finding a truer sense of self. It really is less about the destruction of the bad guys and more about allowing the enslaved, all of us, to reach inside and find the key to walk out of the prison door. This is the first time in eons that this is possible on a mass and global scale, and this is the first time ever this has happened with all of us in real time.

All will be revealed, in a manner each and every one of us can handle, but NOT so each of us can point to it and say "I told you so." We are all in it, and we must respect those who are just now, today, waking up out of their slumber in part, literally, in part, because folks in this and other forums have connected.

RE: "It's possible the information shared in both cases will be beyond what your perspective expected or it might even be a tragic disappointment."

I will address the tragic disappointment. My perspective is that this process is in fact multidimensional and far to complex to be distilled in any meaningful way. This is a non-linear process, the part we see is the linear representation of it, and the complexity is actually mind blowing. T

he process will bear fruit, the Q sequence is also about us accessing patience. It will bear fruit when it is determined, by folks way smarter then us, that the time is right, possibly too much fruit to be honest. If the next few days is not what you expected, avoid letting yourself feel or express disappointment like it is the plague, disappointment is another controller tactic and must be avoided.

Strap in.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Boy oh boy there are some creaky old board planks on this boat ...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubilation T Cornpone

Did you mean Make America Light Again?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Boy oh boy there are some creaky old board planks on this boat ...

"DOWN SHE GOES"
~ Q

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

From my limited knowledge - Your post describes the amazing moment in U.S. history we're experiencing and are part of.

Thank-you!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

It will be nice to learn if Obama has hired 9 lawyers and is preparing to (attempt to) throw lots of his "friends" under the bus to save his skin. It won't work, but self-preservation is a powerful emotion.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
OK, don't laugh. It's my first meme ever!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I am truly enjoying your insights the most on this thread. Obviously, my perspective bias agrees with you in many aspects. I am looking at Q in a similar way as I give tarot readings to friends. I tell them, I simply will throw out what the cards say and it is not magic or fortune telling...it IS simply allowing them to dig deeper into their subconscious to look at their questions/issues from another perspective. Ultimately, they are always in control of the information they perceive and act upon.
edit on 1 29 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Saw this on twitter, thought it was very funny. It made me giggle gleefully for some strange reason. Thought I'd share.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I am truly enjoying your insights the most on this thread. Obviously, my perspective bias agrees with you in many aspects. I am looking at Q in a similar way as I give tarot readings to friends. I tell them, I simply will throw out what the cards say and it is not magic or fortune telling...it IS simply allowing them to dig deeper into their subconscious to look at their questions/issues from another perspective. Ultimately, they are always in control of the information they perceive and act upon.

That's funny...I saw similarities to this drama and tarot cards this evening.
Wrote a post here about it...and then deleted it, as it seemed distracting.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Predictive programming willed to the good and not as a point of coercion or manipulation. That's the Q methodology, while at the same time working to take every possible action to help bring about the desired outcome ie: drain swamp for a new day and a new dawn.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Sara Carter: Insiders say more FBI resignations coming..

truepundit.com...

Q The Storm.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thinkprogress: There is nothing special in the memo. Its meant to undermine Robert Mueller
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join