It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Stephen Miller‏
@StephenMilIer

CNN yesterday: Christopher Wray threatened to resign if Andrew McCabe is forced out of FBI.

CNN today: Andrew McCabe forced out of FBI by Christopher Wray.

twitter.com...

This does bring up a good point.
Are we to believe that Wray had no clue about any of this stuff that McCabe was doing?
Now that he sees the memo (or that he knows it is going public!) he has to act.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
BREAKING! THEY'VE NOW VOTED TO RELEASE THE MEMO - TRUMP HAS 5 DAYS TO DECIDE IF/WHEN TO RELEASE.

House Intel committee votes to release Nunes memo on FBI

House Intel committee votes to release Nunes memo on FBI
By Jeremy Herb and Manu Raju, CNN
Updated 7:36 PM ET, Mon January 29, 2018

Washington (CNN)The House Intelligence Committee voted along party lines Monday to publicly release a classified memo written by Republicans alleging FBI abuses in their surveillance, an aggressive move that could feed a GOP push to undercut special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation and ratchets up a battle with the Justice Department.
Rep. Adam Schiff, the committee's top Democrat, told reporters that Republicans on the committee voted to release the controversial memo by chairman Devin Nunes.

www.cnn.com...

Trump could have declassified this at anytime and tweeted it. In fact the entire report.

I would contend the "relasethememo" was actually spin derived. The demand should have been, and should be, RELEASE THE REPORT, FOOTNOTES, and SUPPORT DOCUMENTATION... UNREDACTED. See the difference? Feel the difference? The memo, not matter how accurate, is a summery of a summery and is spun even if it claims to be bipartisan.

Multilevel chess advantage Trump, +1 by having seen the information, +2 by doing nothing about it, +3 by watching the reaction (Schiff/Diane hopeless reaction). Now the vote to release is +4. Q indicates a false flag is their only outlet, but there are other forces at work including us unifying to prevent that.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Wonder how many private or charter flights hit the air this evening bound for non-extradition countries.

Seems very quiet from MAJOR players involved.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
For all the patriots out there. The editing is amazing and on point. Warning explicit language.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Site of SUper Bowl only steps away from Somali mosque known to have radicals.

This coming Sunday, Super Bowl LII will take place within spitting distance of a mosque in Minneapolis, Minn. The surrounding Muslim community is notorious for radicalism. Two men in the community tried to join the Islamic State (ISIS) in 2016 and one Somali refugee in the area went on a stabbing spree yelling, "Allahu Akbar!"

Naturally, Reuters covered the story — from the Somalis' point of view.

"Some Somali residents worry about being a target of the heightened security that always surrounds one of the biggest sports events - but especially this year, when fear and suspicions about Muslims and immigrants in general are running high," Reuters' Chris Kenning reported. "Somali residents say they are concerned about the potential for harassment or random violence directed at members of the Somali community, long vilified as a hotbed of extremism."

Laying the groundwork?

Although honestly, anyone familiar with the area knows there are issues with radicals there.

Super Bowl LII will involve the Philadelphia Eagles and the New England Patriots. These two symbols may make it one of the most patriotic Super Bowls in history, and therefore a natural target for any Islamist radical intent on damaging America — or targeting the thousands who will attend in person.

We have been talking about this. There is also a bit about the wings being snipped from the Eagle in prophecy.
edit on 29-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

The links is coming up as blank page except for a filter for me. Being updated perhaps?

I just clicked and qcodefag.github.io... is loading completely for me. The entire page. Still showing last Q post as being Saturday January 27th.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm a witch also. I've been studying Tarot for a little over a year. Like I said, not an expert. There is quite the learning curve.

I will check into it. Do you happen to know which deck? There are tons of decks. While similar, a lot are quite different.

The Ryder-Waite decks are pretty standard if you're just starting out. And Tat is right about the cards. I've been pulling cards on this for months now, and keeping a notebook. Tarot is my forte...I naturally can read the cards. Like Tat...I'm from a lineage of Witches. It's pretty astonishing how the cards line up...when I say everything is connected, I mean EVERYTHING.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I don't do tarot, but I do keep tabs on one Bible coder who does a lot of Bible study in connection. His series on Trump has been uncanny good. He did one prior to Trump's election that is really coming through which is both good and bad if it continues to hold up.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yes! That is exactly what I'm talking about...you put that together beautifully. Blessed Be!!

Thank you, but with all due respect i much prefer "be blessed" to, "blessed be", given it's connotations.

What connotations? There is only intent. It is an expression of love and Light. Perhaps I'll say instead, Light be with you. But in my world...Blessed be is no different than, Be blessed. It means the same to me.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I can't believe I'm actually watching Hannity.

What is happening to me?

As an aside, I think that, besides Rogers and Mattis, Kellyanne Conway and Sara Sanders are two of my favorite people in the administration. We're getting our money's worth with those two. Tough, smart women.

Don't forget our NO-B.S. United Nations Ambassador, NIKKI HALEY. She proclaimed that Hillary Clinton ruined the Grammy Awards show last night by performing a disgusting "Fire and Fury" cameo skit.

“I have always loved the Grammys but to have artists read the Fire and Fury book killed it,” Haley wrote on Twitter late Sunday during the show. “Don’t ruin great music with trash. Some of us love music without the politics thrown in it.”

Source: nypost.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Well it gives us pretty good meme fodder.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Wow...not pulling any punches, is she???

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
OK please forgive me if I missed it. I've been sloppy hopping threads tonight. Has Q made any post since the announcement? Has Q made any post today?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What is happening to me?

As an aside, I think that, besides Rogers and Mattis, Kellyanne Conway and Sara Sanders are two of my favorite people in the administration. We're getting our money's worth with those two. Tough, smart women.

Don't forget our NO-B.S. United Nations Ambassador, NIKKI HALEY. She proclaimed that Hillary Clinton ruined the Grammy Awards show last night by performing a disgusting "Fire and Fury" cameo skit.

“I have always loved the Grammys but to have artists read the Fire and Fury book killed it,” Haley wrote on Twitter late Sunday during the show. “Don’t ruin great music with trash. Some of us love music without the politics thrown in it.”

Funny how a woman hater has so many women in major roles.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

No. I guess they are very busy today.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Can't wait to see the GITMO Meme with Hillary saying, "I'm the biggest baddest bich on this here Island. I got Hot Sauce!"

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'd like to see that. I am not a follower of the Bible, but there are fascinating parallels among all ancient ideologies and practices that should not be ignored. The people who imparted that knowledge all had the same basic idea. There is divination in all ancient texts, if people care to look. And it is no coincidence that they can be applied to what we are witnessing unfolding right here and now.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Nikki Haley stood in front of a 15 foot long captured Iranian Missile, and proclaimed that Iran's leaders were brazen criminals, for violating an arms treaty. Nikki is a "refined" version of her boss, President Trump.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

What is happening to me?

Funny how a woman hater has so many women in major roles.

I hope the liberal media goes down HARD, for inventing and disseminating hate-fueled lies like that!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Nikki Haley stood in front of a 15 foot long captured Iranian Missile, and proclaimed that Iran's leaders were brazen criminals, for violating an arms treaty. Nikki is a "refined" version of her boss, President Trump.

She would probably hate you if she saw that but it is the perfect way to describe her.

new topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join