It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: IAMTAT

Predictive programming willed to the good and not as a point of coercion or manipulation. That's the Q methodology, while at the same time working to take every possible action to help bring about the desired outcome ie: drain swamp for a new day and a new dawn.

I saw a number of the players and elements of this drama reflected in the cards themselves.
edit on 29-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Tucker talking about Memo and their investigation now!

Saying McCabe's resignation tied to Horowitz's investigations into the bureau.

Tucker is saying their sources confirm what we have suspected, but these are all anonymous sources. We won't know until the memo comes out.
edit on 29-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Tat....is this something you saw in a reading you did? Or was it an online layout of some sort? I'm super curious.

If you feel inclined, you can PM me if you don't want to distract from the q stuff.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
OK, don't laugh. It's my first meme ever!

I like it!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Tucker's sources saying the entire memo will likely be read into the Congressional record early next week.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Sorry friend, I LOL'ed! But it was in the way you wanted so, good one!

edit: i lol'ed a second time! It's really good!
edit on 29-1-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: FauxMulder

President Trump now has five days to decide whether he has any objections before the memo can be publicly released

Hopefully he takes all of 5 minutes to decide. Screw the 5 day thing.

I don't think Trump would want to release it just AFTER (or during) his SOTU.

It would suck the air and attention away from his address.
Tonight would be great...or he'll release it a day or two AFTER the SOTU.

I'm thinking much the same, Tat. Also, maybe the element of surprise is still at work...maybe they've already decided when to release it, and are simply letting the bad guys wonder. Let them think he'll release it during the SOTU. Let them squirm.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
am loving this Q-related 24/7 stream.. create to watch and listen to while participating here.

Note: the people participating are mods and board owners on both the reddit CBTS_Stream and the 8 Chan BO's and Anons. Just regular people from around the world no different from you and I and what we're doing here.

edit on 29-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
OK, don't laugh. It's my first meme ever!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The guest Tucker has on now is saying that Obama likely knew this was all going on, and he believes this because in his words, "Why else would Nunes have had to go over to the White House grounds to read some of the documentation?"

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421

Tat....is this something you saw in a reading you did? Or was it an online layout of some sort? I'm super curious.

If you feel inclined, you can PM me if you don't want to distract from the q stuff.

Not a reading.
I was looking at some cards and saw similarities.
The example I briefly put up was Strzok & Page = The Lovers.
I'm from a long, long line of witches...surrounded by them in my family...but don't do tarot.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
McCabe stepped down today. YES I know that you all know that.

Q said to keep watch on this though.

Source I have been following for over a year
says McCabe is fuming and has threatened
to "torch" the FBI now that they forced him out.

Maybe he is being watched now.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'll rest when...

...the memo is released.

...Julian Assange is free.

...Seth Richs murderers are in Prison.

...CNN is shut down and MSM reformed.

...The Deep State is down.

...Hillary is locked up.

...Missing Children rates are way, way down

...Fake Wars have ceased.

...Infrastructure, Space Program, reach futuristic levels dreamed up in Sci-Fi

...People can share truth without being threatened or suppressed.

...free energy is available

...mass surveillance through NSA, CIA, Google, Facebook stops

...Fake divisive "news" is way down

Among a few other things. I'm not asking too much, just a few basics.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I'm a witch also. I've been studying Tarot for a little over a year. Like I said, not an expert. There is quite the learning curve.

I will check into it. Do you happen to know which deck? There are tons of decks. While similar, a lot are quite different.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Apparently HIC votes on the Nunes memo and the Democrat memo to be released. Is anyone else wondering why the Dem's needed to draft a counter-memo after Schiff stated it is full of lies and misinformation? The counter-memo makes no sense.

I've done litigation for 25 years and this is a basic tactic for when you have no case. Here's why they'll release a counter memo: Sometimes all you have as a defense (or a case) is to muddy the waters so much that 99% of the people just get confused and give up. Throw out a lot of accusations. Throw out made-up facts that sound real (8 out of 10 people will believe them)(I just made that up). Make it 150 pages just so people will look at it and say, "well it's 150 pages it must be full of research and facts and accuracy" but make sure the first paragraph, which is all that will get reported on the t.v. news, contains all your made up facts and accusations.

And in the case of politics in the US today, the MSM will take their cues, report the "counter-memo" which "blasts inaccuracies" in the HIC report, throw out some facts about how awesome Hillary is, and that, my friend, will be the end of it.

That has got to be the best summary of the situation with their silly counter memo I've seen so far. Thank you for laying it out like that.

It is nothing short of horrifying to me when I think about how many people will only see what they are told to see. How many millions of people are still so complacent, so willing to be lulled. That should scare the absolute hell out of everyone who sees this for exactly what it is.

When this is all over...they're going to need us. They really are.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The guest Tucker has on now is saying that Obama likely knew this was all going on, and he believes this because in his words, "Why else would Nunes have had to go over to the White House grounds to read some of the documentation?"

Of course he "knew".

He was germane to the entire thing.

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Holy Moly, what the heck does Q's last post mean ? I know I'm going out on a limb here, but does anyone else ever think that Q is being guided in some way by a divine entity ? Are we simultaneously uncovering/discovering the corruption around us as much as we are discovering our own sense of resolve and integrity, lol, hopefully that made sense.

Very correct. I took a quick, albeit very brief look, at the MSM comments concerning the memo and the Diane letter. No one was supporting their orwellian position. More to the point, the usual divide and conquer energy was not present in the comments. Now, if we look at this thread, it has pulled several members out of the woodwork, me being one of them, because we are a part of something big. So yes, the Q posts are something very different.

I mentioned before, this is the first time in world history that a "scandal" has opened up in real time with those suffering getting to put their energy into the process. Historically the horrifying events are sanitized and presented by the controllers after the fact, long after. The Vietnam war was based on a "did not happen event" and yet few if any are aware - story was told long after the fact.

The Q process is evolving and we are with it. Each Q post changes the energy we are connecting with. Each energy shift changes the process of those doing the dismantling. Each person that simply supports the process Q is narrating supports something remarkable. Amazing.

This thing has been building since before the election.

The Meme Magic (Pepe, etc.) that lead to Trump's unlikely election. That's when I started catching feelings. It's palpable.

I don't know if you are familiar with what happened with Shia LeBouf's "He Will Not Divide Us" catastrophe. That was magical. When those kids found a flag in the middle of nowhere, I felt PROUD of them. Kids I don't even know, from all walks of life. Magic.

That stuff caught Q group's attention. That's what's leading up to whatever we might get to see next. This is all some kind of Good Voodoo or something.

I really have a hard time explaining it. It's metaphysical.

You are witnessing...and participating in...a co-creative mass human consciousness at work, in real time. Yes, it is metaphysical. And we are being given the gift of being part of it. You are absolutely right. It's Magick.

I like the way you spelled Magick there.

Thank you. In my world, Magic is the word for illusion. Tricks. Magick...that's the word for the true science of the cosmos. Things that produce amazing, real results like this right here. The power we all have living inside, that so few realize they possess.

Tiger...what do you think about all the witches cursing Trump a while back?
Is this the 7-fold backfire?

I think some members on here, upon hearing of this witch curse, quickly did a circle of protection on Trump. I never participated in it but I thought it was an interesting thread.

Another example of the mass consciousness at work. Magick. Everything is connected. Ain't it great?

link   
This might be interesting in relation to my earlier post about the clues we are seeing. The clues may be so subtle they are missed by many.

MS-13. A month or so ago, Megaanon suggested that the Salvadorian gang MS-13 was to be used as a domestic terrorist group by HRC and clan to keep the population locked down once her selection was codified. Notice how long the quake refugees were allowed to stay in the US? Recently Trump Admin said the salvadorians refugees from 17 years ago must now go home. Shortly after it reported that 4 key members of MS-13 were arrested.

Headline: "Trump Invites Mother of 16 Year-Old Girl Beaten to Death by MS-13 to State of the Union Address".

Symbol? Clue? Dig at HRC? Shout out to Q followers? Coincidence? Pick a perspective...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421

I'm a witch also. I've been studying Tarot for a little over a year. Like I said, not an expert. There is quite the learning curve.

I will check into it. Do you happen to know which deck? There are tons of decks. While similar, a lot are quite different.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Headline: "Trump Invites Mother of 16 Year-Old Girl Beaten to Death by MS-13 to State of the Union Address".

Remarkable use of Symbolism. Among the millions of people Trump could have singled out, he invites an MS-13 victim.

On another note:

Has anyone noticed how Kim Jong Un has become quiet? 2 months ago he sounded like he was on the verge of a Nuclear War.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join