It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Flynn Reprieve

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Considering Mike Flynn was interrogated with what can now be assumed as illegally obtained evidence, I see this as an opportunity for him to have his entire case reversed.

Yes...Flynn lied to the FBI. However, the lie was substanciated based off of illegal surveillance. I see this as an opportunity for Mike Flynn to not only have his entire case reversed, but also an opportunity to score millions in a lawsuit against the FBI.

That said, I am not a legal expert. What say you folks?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Assessor

I think the entire slate of indictments should be wiped clean, and any disparaging marks against these men expunged from all public records.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

But that's a big if.

Lets see the memo first.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assessor
Considering Mike Flynn was interrogated with what can now be assumed as illegally obtained evidence, I see this as an opportunity for him to have his entire case reversed.

Yes...Flynn lied to the FBI. However, the lie was substanciated based off of illegal surveillance. I see this as an opportunity for Mike Flynn to not only have his entire case reversed, but also an opportunity to score millions in a lawsuit against the FBI.

That said, I am not a legal expert. What say you folks?

Its simple never lie to law enforcement but most importantly NEVER talk to them without a lawyer.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I have nothing to say.
Shakes head and leaves the thread...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Worse case scenario -

If the fake dossier was misrepresented to the court to get the warrants and those warrants led directly to Flynn then any evidence collected would be fruit of the poisonous tree and inadmissible in court. The number of legal violations would be extensive.

As for his guilty plea he could challenge it and push for the conviction to be vacated.
edit on 19-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
OMG what, well since all that was obtained unlawfully then “nothing burger” comes to mind. So are you in the habit of making claims based on your personal opinion with ZERO links to back such a claim?

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The Bundys are free today because of the misbehavior of the prosecutors and various government agencies. If the right evidence is found, these charges may go the way of those against the Bundy family and friends. It took a whistleblower to bring forth that evidence.
The Bundys spent nearly two years in a federal lock-up as a result of the prosecutor withholding FBI reports that showed they were no threat to anyone. Then the FBI lied about surveillance. Why would anyone be surprised at their illegal behavior....we've seen enough examples brought forth over the last year or so.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
OMG what, well since all that was obtained unlawfully then “nothing burger” comes to mind. So are you in the habit of making claims based on your personal opinion with ZERO links to back such a claim?

Wow....you got defensive quick. I was throwing out a hypothetical of my own for others to answer so obviously a link was unavailable. I was not making a claim more than I was asking if it was a possibility.

I bet your a real fun guy to party with.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Let em all off then Clinton also.
Pfft.
No if they did wrong locked up.
I bet if if was proved Trump has broken the law you will let him off also.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Let em all off then Clinton also.
Pfft.
No if they did wrong locked up.
I bet if if was proved Trump has broken the law you will let him off also.

Well prove it and you’ll find out. Heck, your party has only been at it for what...18 months now?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

My party ? nice try.
You do know how long investigations last don't you?.
You nor myself do not know if they have nothing. If they find anyone doing wrong lock em up no matter what side.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

My party ? nice try.
You do know how long investigations last don't you?.
You nor myself do not know if they have nothing. If they find anyone doing wrong lock em up no matter what side.

Well apparently they last a long damn time...lol. And they have nothing. You know how I know that? Because nothing has been leaked. And you know as well as I do they would have leaked it if they had something. But they don’t....so they talk about S***holes and Trump’s weight. Lol, c’mon man. You know as well as I do that if Mueller had anything it would have been front page news by now.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I actually am LOL. Maybe next time start with a disclaimer or something.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Assessor But all his “leaks” have been front news. Like everything dude. Maybe you should open your blind eyes to the real threat. Wait you can’t find Waldo can you............

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Assessor But all his “leaks” have been front news. Like everything dude. Maybe you should open your blind eyes to the real threat. Wait you can’t find Waldo can you............

Well....you keep looking for that Trump Russian collusion needle in the haystack. Most everybody else will be moving on very soon. Mueller’s investigation is toast once this memo clears the way for actual firings and arrests.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah....so do they...
Too bad that's not gonna happen huh?

I think they should be held to the letter of the law and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Them and their fearful leader. Can't happen fast enough for me.
I wonder what trump is worth in rubles don't you?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

How long have they been after Clinton. Hell some things are about to expire under the statute of limitations. That's how long. So chill...it takes time crucify someone. It hasn't been eighteen months btw. Mueller was appointed in May. It hasn't even been a year.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Wish in one hand....

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I have nothing to say.
Shakes head and leaves the thread...

Oh darn!
ETA:
Sees that Silly didn't leave the thread....
edit on b000000312018-01-19T07:02:08-06:0007America/ChicagoFri, 19 Jan 2018 07:02:08 -0600700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join