It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Flynn Reprieve

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm confused. I thought Trump was all about law and order and draining the swamp. Why would it be a good thing for a guy like Flynn, who has admitted to breaking the law, to not only get off on a technicality but to also potentially receive a cash pay out as well?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23060668]Sillyolme[/post

Tick tock.

At least with this FISA issue they actually have evidence to run with. Let's see if they are talking about the President's weight in a few weeks...LOL.

And yes, there has been investigation into Trump for 18 months...when you include the intelligence agencies and FBI under Obama investigating and eavesdropping. Heck...the fake Dossier was started by the Republicans during the primaries but took an illegal turn once it got into Hillary's and the Democrats hands. So don't tell me Trump hasn't been under investigation for 18 months...he has, just some of it was illegal.

edit on 19-1-2018 by Assessor because: sp

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Because it was illegal how it was obtained. That is what makes our country so do different from dictatorships, basic rights. Well it did make us different....until about 9 years ago when we became a banana republic.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Assessor

🎶 We've only just begun....

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Check the times genius.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assessor
That said, I am not a legal expert. What say you folks?

I say this sentence sums up your thread very nicely.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Because it was illegal how it was obtained. That is what makes our country so do different from dictatorships, basic rights. Well it did make us different....until about 9 years ago when we became a banana republic.

How do you know it was illegal? Has there been an indictment, trial? It's just your opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

That said, I am not a legal expert.

edit on 19-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah....so do they...
Too bad that's not gonna happen huh?

I think they should be held to the letter of the law and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Them and their fearful leader. Can't happen fast enough for me.
I wonder what trump is worth in rubles don't you?

good point.

i hear so many saying mueller has been investigating for SO LONG and they have nothing.

how LONG have they been investigating hillary - YEARS. lolj

it's a lame deflection.

edit on 19-1-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Check the times genius.

And......
You are still here.
Thanks for the confirmation.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

How do you know it was illegal? Has there been an indictment, trial? It's just your opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

That said, I am not a legal expert.

A separate trial is not required for a judge to determine that a particular piece of evidence was illegally obtained.
Surely you are familiar with cases that have been thrown out because a suspect was not read his Miranda rights and subsequently said something that was used against them? In those cases, the cop is not arrested for not reading the Miranda rights to a suspect.... in fact, no law was broken.
But the tainted evidence does not count.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think the entire slate of indictments should be wiped clean, and any disparaging marks against these men expunged from all public records.

lol! All crimes and free speech must not be sanctioned, or shhhh! even discussed!

Because TRUMP! lol. Please.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

how LONG have they been investigating hillary - YEARS. lol

That'll teach the Clintons to go into public office! They are absolutely being harassed by the United States Government.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

This will be the first time Hillary will be investigated when she wields absolutely zero power. LOL...most of her friends aren't in power right now either. And the ones that are still left? They are in more doo doo than she is. Oh how the mighty have fallen...and we haven't even gotten to Uranium One yet.

Tick tock.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The mighty haven't fallen yet sweety. I wouldn't be cracking open the Champaign.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh but they will. The Dems are now trying to bury this story with a government shutdown.

But it's not the fact that the last administration did this that surprises me. Obama was a dictator from the get go. Obama using the intelligence agencies most potent weapons to spy on a political opposition campaign is none surprising. What is surprising is the number of American's that support it and want this story buried. It is scary how many Marxist's make up the American population these days. The Democratic party is full of them now. My word...the government spying on private U.S. citizens and political opponents was something 99.9% of American's would have never supported prior to Obama. Now it is not only shrugged off...but many secretly are actually supporting it by wanting this story buried.

If this goes unchecked than you now have Trump with the same powerful tools Obama had to do exactly what the Obama administration did. So if you are a democrat right now, I would be really careful what you wish for.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I'm confused. I thought Trump was all about law and order and draining the swamp. Why would it be a good thing for a guy like Flynn, who has admitted to breaking the law, to not only get off on a technicality but to also potentially receive a cash pay out as well?

Its totally lawful to exonerate someone due to illegally obtained evidence even if they did commit a crime. Thats how evidence works when you use if from the posionious tree.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Sickening isn't it?. the levels some will go to to defend the man.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: angeldoll

Sickening isn't it?. the levels some will go to to defend the man.

That isn't so bad. What I find sickening is the number of American's that support the illegal surveillance of private American citizens. I never realized how many in America appreciate a police state.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I can't wait for them to come out and tell you that that never happened. Oh wait they already did. Why can't you accept it? It was trumps AG and IC that said so.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I'm not nearly as into you as you are me. Sorry. Its not gonna work out. You can stop following me.

<< 1    3 >>

join