It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Flynn Reprieve

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL...I don't really know what the hell you are talking about that the AG said it never happened....and the IC said it never happened? Do you mean the Obama holdovers said it never happened? HAHA. Got it....Obama's buddies said it never happened.

Well...we will just move on then. Trump can now do it too...it's all good. What comes around goes around. And when he gets ready to leave office in 2024 and a Democratic candidate is answering to invented conspiracy theories after being illegally wiretapped we can all just say "sorry Libs...it never happened."

And don't think for a minute Trump won't do it, he is 10 times smarter than the Dems and if they can pull it off and get away with it than he most certainly can. Hell...we may as well just make it legal. Enjoy your police state!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I'm confused. I thought Trump was all about law and order and draining the swamp. Why would it be a good thing for a guy like Flynn, who has admitted to breaking the law, to not only get off on a technicality but to also potentially receive a cash pay out as well?

Unfortunately, IF ( I say if, because we don't know yet ) the evidence was gathered illegally then that evidence can not be used. It will depend on whether some or maybe even all of the evidence gets thrown out. I don't like people getting off on technicalities but, if evidence is collected illegally it can not be used. Our law enforcement agencies should follow the laws. Breaking the law in order to convict someone is a no no.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I'm confused. I thought Trump was all about law and order and draining the swamp. Why would it be a good thing for a guy like Flynn, who has admitted to breaking the law, to not only get off on a technicality but to also potentially receive a cash pay out as well?

Unfortunately, IF ( I say if, because we don't know yet ) the evidence was gathered illegally then that evidence can not be used. It will depend on whether some or maybe even all of the evidence gets thrown out. I don't like people getting off on technicalities but, if evidence is collected illegally it can not be used. Our law enforcement agencies should follow the laws. Breaking the law in order to convict someone is a no no.

I agree 100%.

<< 1  2   >>

join