It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA ‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Adam Schiff Leaks Dry Up

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
'PEOPLE WILL GO TO JAIL': #ReleaseTheMemo Trends As Republicans Call For Releasing 'SHOCKING' Classified Memo Showing 'FISA Abuses' In Russian Collusion Investigation

On Thursday, Republican members of the House took to Twitter to call for the release of a classified intelligence memo they say could blow the lid off the Russian collusion investigation. House Intelligence Committee Republicans voted to make a classified report on FISA abuse available to House members, who could read the report behind closed doors. Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) appeared on Fox Business Network, where he stated that the memo challenged “the very foundations of democracy,” adding, “if the American people knew what was happening if they saw the contents of this memo, a lot would become clear about the information that I’ve been talking about the last several months.” The memo concerns the Obama FBI, Department of Justice, and then-candidate Trump.

click link for full article.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: Xcathdra

Looks like Twitter has verified it though. Honestly I don't see why they'd block them, there are plenty of other twitter names that will spread the memo once it comes out.

My guess would be to buy time for people by saying the memo is false because of the people tweeting the info out.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Red Nation Rising
‏ @RedNationRising
1h1 hour ago

Twitter has suspended the Twitter account of @HPSCI House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence just before their release of a report exposing FISA abuse by the Obama administration. #ReleaseTheMemo What is Twitter helping the Democrats hide?

Twitter is just crazy. If they honestly think they can be this blatant with politically biased censorship and suffer no repercussions they are even more out of touch than I thought they were.

Misjudging events and the American people.. Sounds like election night all over again.

edit on 18-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Pretty sure we will find out this memo was put together by Devin nunes, and is propaganda.

It was shown to 465 people and less than a dozen are even talking about it..

I could be wrong but it's awfully fishy and will in my opinion probably be a summary exaggerated and purposely leaving information out put together by Devin nunes full well knowing he can't release the source information.

This is just based off the year of bs by both parties.

Ps how about we get the actual fisa order.

This ain't going nowhere fast. A memo made by Devon nunes, this will be another he said she said festival for the media for a month.
edit on 18-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I dont have twitter, and know little about it.

But it says that 570k people have tweeted #releasethememo

The next closest it shows trending has 67 K so i am assuming that is a lot.

Yet most MSM sites are not covering this, with MSNBC's site laughably having its top story when I checked being "Fusion testimony shows possible crimes"

I guarantee if democratic congressman were alleging tonight seeing documents that showed trumps admin being so corrupt against opponents, it would be the lead on every single MSM site.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

It has already been stated it was put together by Nunes and it came from his committees investigation.

Still waiting on Democrats to respond.

As for the rest that is something you need to deal with on your own.
edit on 18-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Pretty sure we will find out this memo was put together by Devin nunes, and is propaganda.

I could be wrong but it's awfully fishy and will in my opinion probably be a summary exaggerated and purposely leaving information out put together by Devin nunes full well knowing he can't release the source information.

That didnt take long.

"So if this memo is made public, and is as shocking as is being claimed, here are some of the responses we may see.

9. Nunes is connected to this, so none of it is believable. "

I guess we will have to see what the memo says.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You are correct.

But if Adam shciff wrote a memo and created a bunch of propaganda about it and didn't release the actual information the meMO was based on say like the fisa order would you care?

I sure wouldn't.

On another front this is info the trump cabint picks had and have the actual power to prosecute and investigate...

I think eventually the Obama doj will be found corrupt but by the new doj and fbi investigations. Not devin nunes. The drama queen

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

In the five minutes that I typed that, it went up about 40 k retweets.

seems to be something the people are interested in in a big way, at least on twitter.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You mean like the fake dossier and its supporting documents which dont exist?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

What's more difficult to get released...

1. Names of Congressmen who have groped aides, and whipped out their pp's on the House floor,
or
2. Proof of illegal spying on Americans, conducted by the Obama administration?

Congress has both. They've stonewalled on #1 for months, despite the pressure from voters.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

That didnt take long.

"So if this memo is made public, and is as shocking as is being claimed, here are some of the responses we may see.

9. Nunes is connected to this, so none of it is believable. "

I guess we will have to see what the memo says.

Right.

How about making sure it's accurate. Not just what you hope.

These people are scumbags. I wouldn't trust Schiff writing a memo either.

I want to see the fisa order in connection and an actual trial and investigation. Not by guys at call centers 60 percent of the week.

But maybe you are correct. It would be nice to see lynch go down. I just have my doubts about the house in general being a clown show.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Sure like that.

Or how about you let the Republican doj and fbi do there job and finish the case without the cherades.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

If posted, I hope they have more bandwidth available than there was for the Fake News awards last night.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

It has already been stated it was put together by Nunes and it came from his committees investigation.

Still waiting on Democrats to respond.

As for the rest that is something you need to deal with on your own.

You seem.to think I favor the democrats..

I think they are liars and it's an election year. A special election was just lost and another is coming up. So yeah I am skeptical.

But by all means if it makes sense that devin nunes is more credible than say fbi director Wray that's your call and your entitled to it

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Sure like that.

Or how about you let the Republican doj and fbi do there job and finish the case without the cherades.

They have to clean up from Obamas corruption first. Secondly Mueller is running the investigation if you forgot.

Hopefully mueller will come to an end sometime soon.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Very convincing but not convincing enough.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
#releasethememo is now trending #1 on twiter.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Clean up the Obama corruption first?

Isn't that what the fbi director does? In an investigation along with the doj?

You honestly think Wray hasn't seen this information and doesn't have the power to fire people?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join