It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA ‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Adam Schiff Leaks Dry Up

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Honestly I have nothing else to say. I thought this was actual information but it turns out to be a memo a person with motive to write it would write.

About as convincing as nanCy Pelosi saying trump calluded with Russia.

So enjoy the drama. Nobody is getting fired because Devin nunes wrote a memo Imo. In anything it probably would slow down the doj and fbi real investigations currently taking place.
edit on 19-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: luthier

It has already been stated it was put together by Nunes and it came from his committees investigation.

Still waiting on Democrats to respond.

As for the rest that is something you need to deal with on your own.

Democrats on the committee were able to get Nunez booted and investigated for allegedly leaking classified info, weren't they? I bet they entered panic-mode when he was found innocent. Devin Nunes came back and worked 10 times harder to stick it to the Dems. Moral: When Lion hunting, don't miss! Missing your shot, will just make him come at you faster and harder.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

When you start paying attention and know whats going on get back to us and for now please stop derailing the thread.
edit on 19-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nope - they filed an ethics complaint that took 10 months to investigate and he was cleared. During that time period another Republican continued the investigation.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Well it's weird that more details haven't come out, makes me feel it's more bark than bite. A few reps seem to be going all in though, which makes me think something is going on to have provoked that. I don't think the special counsel will be sunk by this, even if the dossier is discredited they still have to wrap things up. Might have to wait a while though, just wish someone would leak it so I could have gone to sleep sooner.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
A twitter and media propaganda campaign is all I see but I will allow you to return to the echo chamber without any skepticism. I mean how could these guys be liars right? The just passed the surveillance bill...with fisa intact.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

If the dossier was used to justify Mueller's investigation then its over with.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
A twitter and media propaganda campaign is all I see but I will allow you to return to the echo chamber without any skepticism. I mean how could these guys be liars right? The just passed the surveillance bill...with fisa intact.

I feel the same with your posts.

back on topic.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

The memo-document consists of "bullet points" taken from volumes and volumes of raw collection data that took months to inspect. I'm sure each incident spelled out in the memo-document is cross referenced back to the original source document and page.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

What about Trump asking Comey, "Can't you give Flynn a break? He's a good guy."....followed a few weeks later with, "I fired Comey cause he's a nutjob!"

Can Mueller carry on with investigating President Trump for Obstruction of Justice? After all, that's all he's got left now.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The memo-document consists of "bullet points" taken from volumes and volumes of raw collection data that took months to inspect. I'm sure each incident spelled out in the memo-document is cross referenced back to the original source document and page.

Oh I am sure too and we won't be able to see the cross reference material now will we

But they can keep it up until any trial or actual investigation takes place. (Which the fbi and dij are already currently doing by the way, which is why they wanted to keep the info)

I honestly never voted for Obama think he is a dishonest shill and lynch is as corrupt as they come, but I don't think much more of nunes either. This smells like a CheraDE to offset mueller ongoing investigation in an election year.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

What about Trump asking Comey, "Can't you give Flynn a break? He's a good guy."....followed a few weeks later with, "I fired Comey cause he's a nutjob!"

Can Mueller carry on with investigating President Trump for Obstruction of Justice? After all, that's all he's got left now.

Thats not obstruction of justice though. There was no agreement / quid pro quro / benefit.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Nope - they filed an ethics complaint that took 10 months to investigate and he was cleared. During that time period another Republican continued the investigation.

Ethics? Sounds like trumped up BS to get Nunes out of the way. While he was on ice, Adam Schiff took over all the press conferences and leadership of the investigative committee. Nunes's replacement must not have had his zeal.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I voted for Obama...only in 2008. Still don't regret doing that, for my Mom and Dad's sake.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Thats not obstruction of justice though. There was no agreement / quid pro quro / benefit.

Then it's all baseless speculation that Mueller's Witch Hunt came up empty on Russian Collusion, so he branched out to Obstruction of Justice, and also Money Laundering probes.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Well I am pretty cynical about these leaders. So forgive me if I don't jump into the stories. I havent seen anything in the wsj or national review which find to be more grown up conservative news.

Probably waiting to actually see some evidence.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
twitter.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

OMG
edit on 19-1-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

This is the honorable Steve King, R-IA
edit on 19-1-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Heres how it works lets call Ralph a Republican and Wylie Coyote a Democrat watch a learn why nothin aint gonna happen

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Well I am pretty cynical about these leaders. So forgive me if I don't jump into the stories. I havent seen anything in the wsj or national review which find to be more grown up conservative news.

Probably waiting to actually see some evidence.

Heres a WSJ article on it, but its behind a pay wall.

www.wsj.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

We need to clawback all the expenses this kangaroo court has incurred on the American people. Take it out of their salaries/pensions.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join