It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA ‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Adam Schiff Leaks Dry Up

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Where are all the members saying questioning the FBI was dangerous and unpatriotic?

Where are the ones saying there was nothing wrong with what the intel community did?

Where are the ones saying Flake had a point saying trumps fake news awards made him like stalin?

link   
Based on some of the tweets from people who've read the memo, it sounds to me like the memo might directly implicate Obama as ordering the spying.

link   
Another one. RepLeeZeldin

Not only must the classified memo I read at HPSCI today be publicly released w/out delay by @HouseIntelComm but also ALL related material sourced out in the memo. #ReleaseTheMemo #ReleaseTheFile— Lee Zeldin (@RepLeeZeldin) 19. Januar 2018

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Oh look and all have the same reaction. RepMarkMeadows

I viewed the classified report from House Intel relating to the FBI, FISA abuses, the infamous Russian dossier, and so-called "Russian collusion." What I saw is absolutely shocking. This report needs to be released--now. Americans deserve the truth. #ReleaseTheMemo pic.twitter.com/oP2UNujKQL— Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) 19. Januar 2018

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Senate vote count [RR]?

Senate vote count [Sessions]?

Reconcile.

Why was RR chosen to be asst AG?

Why did RR draft a letter supporting JC termination?

Why did RR use full weight of his office to attempt to block release of doc to Congress today?

Confused?

News unlocks past.

D's cannot survive.

THE BEGINNING OF THE END>

DWS FAILED to FLEE.

Q

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm sure your right, one of those will be used. It all depends on what is actually in the memo.

I think there is a very good chance Obama is implicated. That is what petrifies the Democrats - he is the one representative of their party they feel cannot be tarnished without massive repercussions.
Quite frankly he had to be involved. If it was just limited to the FBI I don't think the Dems would be so scared of this info getting out.

My bet is they will say it was all justified because Trump is that bad. Never mind their only evidence for that is media brainwashing - a ton of it that came from this frame job, but brainwashing is effective, and it takes a long time to be undone.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Rosenstein is going down. Good.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I really really wish that I didn't feel on the side of Trump and conservatives on the Russia hysteria and Fusion GPS. I really wish I didn't feel that it was a partisan political hatchet job, perpetrated not just by Democratic leadership but also numerous complicit media heads. I wish, truly, that these realizations didn't make me further disillusioned with the Democratic Party, the party that up through most of Obama's tenure I was a major supporter of.

I've been very surprised to find myself on this side of things.

a reply to: Xcathdra

You should not feel bad about it. The only way corruption is stopped is when it is exposed.

No matter who is corrupt you should be happy when they are caught, otherwise we wind up in a banana republic.

Absolutely. I want the Democratic Party purged of the corrupt elements, as well as any across the board. I'm just sad that they have revealed themselves to be corrupt at the higher levels.
edit on 18-1-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
All our elected officials, regardless of affiliation, need to be reminded they took an oath of office and not an oath of party. They all took an oath to protect and defend the constitution.

If they cant remember that simple idea then they need to be voted out of office.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Increasingly, it appears that the Bureau failed to verify Steele’s allegations before the DOJ used some of them to bolster an application for a spying warrant from the FISA court (i.e., the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court).

Collusion Theory ripped apart

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Kimberley Strassel ✔ @KimStrassel

Imagine if this had been President Bush listening in to an Obama campaign.

12:21 AM - Jan 12, 2018

From the above link.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Everyone who played a part in encouraging the FBI’s colonoscopy of the Trump campaign—congressional Democrats, FBI and Justice Department senior career staff, the Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama political mobs, dossier commissioner Fusion GPS, the press corps—knew about the deadline and clearly had been tipped to the likelihood that the FBI would have to comply. Thus the dossier rehabilitation campaign.

Same link.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Red Nation Rising
‏ @RedNationRising
1h1 hour ago

Twitter has suspended the Twitter account of @HPSCI House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence just before their release of a report exposing FISA abuse by the Obama administration. #ReleaseTheMemo What is Twitter helping the Democrats hide?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
nvm.

edit on 18-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Another interesting tidbit from Simpson is that Steele contacted the FBI because of his belief that Russians had a compromising tape of Trump in a hotel room, referring to the dossier’s allegation that Trump had prostitutes urinate on a bed that President and Michelle Obama had slept on in the Ritz Carleton in Moscow.

There's that tape again.

I guess SD cards, and USB thumb drives aren't available in Russia.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

1. If Mr. Steele was such a professional, why was he out spreading national-security “intelligence” through the media?

Great GD question.

Oh why indeed.

townhall.com...

Better yet why did that clown seek out McCain.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Red Nation Rising
‏ @RedNationRising
1h1 hour ago

Twitter has suspended the Twitter account of @HPSCI House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence just before their release of a report exposing FISA abuse by the Obama administration. #ReleaseTheMemo What is Twitter helping the Democrats hide?

I'm not sure if that was their legit Twitter page.
I think THIS is the correct one.
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Red Nation Rising
‏ @RedNationRising
1h1 hour ago

I'm not sure if that was their legit Twitter page.
I think THIS is the correct one.
twitter.com...

The last post on that page is from 2015.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Looks like Twitter has verified it though. Honestly I don't see why they'd block them, there are plenty of other twitter names that will spread the memo once it comes out.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Red Nation Rising
‏ @RedNationRising
1h1 hour ago

Twitter is just crazy. If they honestly think they can be this blatant with politically biased censorship and suffer no repercussions they are even more out of touch than I thought they were.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join