It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthy Living Is The Slowest Most Painful Way To Die.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
As a babyboomer I've seen numerous generations go through the aging process and it seems to be common knowledge that people today stay younger longer than people in the 50's did.
However there seems to be a glaring anomaly taking place. I've come to notice that many of the highest earning performers, entertainers, actors and actresses have slowed their own individual aging process down so drastically as for it to be practically at a stand still. Now this doesn't happen by accident but by strict adherence to a regimen of state of the art nutritional technologies, exercise technologies, medical technologies, and skin and hair care technologies...technologies which the rest of us are not privy to. And since this is a conspiracy site we should probably throw in occult technologies as well.
edit on 1/18/2018 by MissSmartypants because: edit

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

"They say smoking takes 10 years off your life; smoking takes 20 years off your life. Those are the adult diaper years. You can have em we dont f'ing want em!" - Denis Leary

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"They say smoking takes 10 years off your life; smoking takes 20 years off your life. Those are the adult diaper years. You can have em we dont f'ing want em!" - Denis Leary

If I were Denis Leary I'd feel that way too...but since I'm me I'm looking forward to every delicious moment.
Long live MissSmartypants!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

:edit: Off topic rant

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Show us the rant!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Off topic rant? Not at all. When I say technologies I mean technologies in every sense of the word. This topic speaks to the anti aging technologies that are available to tptb and those people they choose to make this technology available to as a means of increasing their wealth and power. These anti aging technologies are not revealed to the rest of us so my thread title was just an attempt at making us all feel a little better about it.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Unhealthy living is the quickest and most painfully way to die.
For the record I think that beer, wine, and spirits are just fine , in moderation, as long as you don't poison yourself with food that has ingredients you can't even pronounce.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Show us the rant!
MissSmartypants does not ascribe to "the rant".

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Unhealthy living is the quickest and most painfully way to die.
For the record I think that beer, wine, and spirits are just fine , in moderation, as long as you don't poison yourself with food that has ingredients you can't even pronounce.
Oh no...its like exercise...when you live healthy you're not giving your body a good work out and it gets weak and lethargic. Unhealthy living toughens it up and makes your body stronger.

Put your body through a lot and you'll get a lot.(giggles mischeiviously)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I don't much like wine,never did,don't take spirits either but i love me some cold Heinies.I offset that by eating healthy foods,made from scratch.For instance i saw this breakfast bake recipe the other day,involving flapjacks made from shop-bought flapjack mix..also bacon,eggs and cheese.I said to hubby i'm So making that for us on the weekend But i make the flapjacks at home,its easy and you don't get the gremlins from packaged shop mix.A lot of gremlins can be avoided by just making your own stuff from scratch with fresh produce.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

I don't much like wine,never did,don't take spirits either but i love me some cold Heinies.I offset that by eating healthy foods,made from scratch.For instance i saw this breakfast bake recipe the other day,involving flapjacks made from shop-bought flapjack mix..also bacon,eggs and cheese.I said to hubby i'm So making that for us on the weekend But i make the flapjacks at home,its easy and you don't get the gremlins from packaged shop mix.A lot of gremlins can be avoided by just making your own stuff from scratch with fresh produce.
Unfortunately I don't have enough energy to make home cooked food because I don't eat enough home cooked food.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I've driven this vessel like I stole it.
I'm in my mid 40's and still get i.d.'d when I go to buy a six-pack and a pack of smokes.
Haven't had a soda or fast-food in decades.
(with a few guilty exceptions I regretted afterward.)
6' 170 lbs.
I hike and ride a bike for many miles a day.
Tough as blue steel.
Cat couldn't scratch it.
edit on 18-1-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Show us the rant!
MissSmartypants does not ascribe to "the rant".

Fine then. Show us the non-rant!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Tough as blue steel. Cat couldn't scratch it.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I don't believe they have acccess to anything that we do not. As long as we have the money.

Most of what keeps these people young looking is make up.

The other half of the equation is diet and mobility.
As long as you don't eat garbage and you don't sit on your ass all day.
Coupled with staying indoors and tons of make up you to can be younger.

Remember these people have the money to hire a guy that makes them stay healthy.
Personal trainers, dietitians, nutritionist. It's easy access to these types of professionals that really set us apart from the rich.

No magic needed, just discipline and money.
edit on 18-1-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

hair care

I suppose hair is important when your 130 and looking to date some hot chick

And wouldn't you know David Icke was right, "they" sacrifice babies

www.technologyreview.com...

Questionable “Young Blood” Transfusions Offered in U.S. as Anti-Aging Remedy

A startup called Ambrosia will fill your veins with the blood of young people and empty your pockets of $8,000. by Amy Maxmen January 13, 2017

edit on 18-1-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Yeah that Captain Kangaroo looking dude kept his 30 year old children looking young by secret technology.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

If you ever saw most of these people in person and when they do the filming,they are wearing a 1/4 of makeup,males included,there is a few who defy aging,but make up does wonders

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

They really do use BLOOD, some of them;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Attitude is the best OAP SINdrome preventing drug.

I am over 50. I live still like a student. I hang out with Mary Jane all the time, I dance around the house to the electronic House Music I make, play my Gibson guitars, act like a five year old sometimes, make silly noises and put on silly characters (I studied literature and drama at Uni). I am mainly vegetarian, but eat a little fish sometimes; fruits and vegetables. I do not have a car. I walk and cycle everywhere. I have a 28 inch waist and it has not changed since I was 16. Only thing I do have is some grey hairs and that gives me away. I used to dye my hair and would be treated as they treat a young person, you know that contempt and jealousy the older ones get about youth; man, I am staying CLEAR OF THAT. It is so ugly to behold. I NEVER want to end up like that.

I keep learning new things every day. I encourage the CHILD WITHIN. I learned of this in my twenties and made sure I stuck to the theme.

The big NO is alcohol, hard drugs, junk food, driving cars. They all age you terribly. I have watched the people around me aging much faster.

Having kids does age you. They take up so much of your energy and sap you, but it is the most noble pursuit of course; a worthy sacrifice. I would have much rather had a wifey and kids. I envy others that.

Stress I have had plenty of that. I live in a continual state of anxiety. I don't think that ages people alone, but their responses to that (escapism with chemicals, habits, et c) does. As I said earlier:

IT IS ATTITUDE. Attitude is huge.

Child within. Try it. Be a fool sometimes when in your own company. Chatter like a monkey to yourself in the mirror. It enables you to take yourself less seriously. Squirm around on the floor like you did when a child. Make love like you are 23 again.

I promise you it helps, at any age.

edit on 18-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
will stick with the smokes , booze , good food . stuff the health freaks and their rubbish life is meant to be lived so live it to the fullest .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join