It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthy Living Is The Slowest Most Painful Way To Die.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The stars might look young but there's a big difference between looking young and being healthy. Besides, I think many of them ruin their looks with plastic surgery.

So much false info about health was put out between 1970 and about 2000 you had a whole generation doing the exact opposite of what they were supposed to be doing. No red wine, no eggs, fats bad, sugar not that bad, diet soda good - all of this completely wrong.

I don't see many celebrities living longer than they rest of us - I can only think of one or two in their 90's.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I'm with John Wayne on this ~ quality, not quantity.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
will stick with the smokes , booze , good food . stuff the health freaks and their rubbish life is meant to be lived so live it to the fullest .

Yeah you party your way down both sides of 'the isle' of food & flavor & health 'alchemy'. But do the ones that show pretty colors instead of UP or DOWN.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

a shot of whisky in the morning for the ole heart...
as my grandmother would say...
she survived two bouts of cancer, several broken bones, and died at close to 100 years old of a heart attack.
she claimed that it was her doctor that suggested the early morning alchohol intake which was her practice for at least 20 years.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
who wants to live forever?

not me.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

They really do use BLOOD, some of them;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Attitude is the best OAP SINdrome preventing drug.

I am over 50. I live still like a student. I hang out with Mary Jane all the time, I dance around the house to the electronic House Music I make, play my Gibson guitars, act like a five year old sometimes, make silly noises and put on silly characters (I studied literature and drama at Uni). I am mainly vegetarian, but eat a little fish sometimes; fruits and vegetables. I do not have a car. I walk and cycle everywhere. I have a 28 inch waist and it has not changed since I was 16. Only thing I do have is some grey hairs and that gives me away. I used to dye my hair and would be treated as they treat a young person, you know that contempt and jealousy the older ones get about youth; man, I am staying CLEAR OF THAT. It is so ugly to behold. I NEVER want to end up like that.

I keep learning new things every day. I encourage the CHILD WITHIN. I learned of this in my twenties and made sure I stuck to the theme.

The big NO is alcohol, hard drugs, junk food, driving cars. They all age you terribly. I have watched the people around me aging much faster.

Having kids does age you. They take up so much of your energy and sap you, but it is the most noble pursuit of course; a worthy sacrifice. I would have much rather had a wifey and kids. I envy others that.

Stress I have had plenty of that. I live in a continual state of anxiety. I don't think that ages people alone, but their responses to that (escapism with chemicals, habits, et c) does. As I said earlier:

IT IS ATTITUDE. Attitude is huge.

Child within. Try it. Be a fool sometimes when in your own company. Chatter like a monkey to yourself in the mirror. It enables you to take yourself less seriously. Squirm around on the floor like you did when a child. Make love like you are 23 again.

I promise you it helps, at any age.

This

Best post today

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Fantastic title.

To hear others tell it humans have never had a shorter lifespan. And its all McDonald's fault.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Unhealthy living is the quickest and most painfully way to die.
For the record I think that beer, wine, and spirits are just fine , in moderation, as long as you don't poison yourself with food that has ingredients you can't even pronounce.

Cake isn't exactly painful and I'm curious exactly how much of the f**kery we are seeing in the world today you can take? All the 'healthy' things people do to try to prolong their suffering here, or to try to slow their inevitable aging, are simply pathetic. You get childhood and then maybe - assuming you're reasonable to look at - 15 or 20 years of not being an old wraith and being pain free. Maybe and that's a big maybe.

All the time people are spending in the gym that allegedly adds to their lifespan is spent in the gym. If you're lucky enough to live as long as you think healthy eating will take you, you're going to probably spend the last of that glorious time you've managed to grasp onto, crapping your pants and drooling.

It's better to have a healthy mind.
edit on 18-1-2018 by GusMcDangerthing because: bad spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
awe hell... For all these years I thought that was just a lot of caked on makeup!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Spoken like a person who was born yesterday and can't see too good.

How long have you been looking at the internet?

Rich people just LOOK younger in photos. So unless you are going to tell me you've been gazing up close at the crow's feet on those rich and famous people, let me tell you, they're crappy old and dying the same as you and me.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

People like my Dad are living a longer life because they never smoked or drank, ate healthy, exercised, etc.
Now he gets to 'enjoy' the latter years of his life, shrinking up, becoming emaciated, unable to walk, sitting in his lonely house for years on end with no friends, no entertainment, slowly vegetating, for what?

Gimme a heart attack before I get anywhere near that old.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I don't believe it's some conspiracy or cult. Most all my family members live to be 85+ and in relative good health till the end. Four of my great uncle/aunt have lived 100. Also my great great grandma and grandpa lived till 95/98. They were both some WV hillbillies. My grandma married my grandpa bc she thought he was rich bc he had indoor plumbing lol. It's mostly just genetics imo.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"They say smoking takes 10 years off your life; smoking takes 20 years off your life. Those are the adult diaper years. You can have em we dont f'ing want em!" - Denis Leary

Smoking ages the skin. you look old prematurely..get deep wrinkles, etc.

Its a nasty habit...not to mention makes you smell like decay

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

People like my Dad are living a longer life because they never smoked or drank, ate healthy, exercised, etc.
Now he gets to 'enjoy' the latter years of his life, shrinking up, becoming emaciated, unable to walk, sitting in his lonely house for years on end with no friends, no entertainment, slowly vegetating, for what?

Gimme a heart attack before I get anywhere near that old.

The older generation are in a odd spot because mostly they are not taking part in the technology...forums, games, social media. That keeps you connected and satisfied. I will gladly be that 90 year old crumpled up man so long as I can wheel my raisin arse over to the desk and play me some elder scrolls 25 or whatever it is by then.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Oh dear

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

OMG LOL i shared the first line of your post with my hubby and daughter,and they LTAO.Me exactly.I honestly cannot believe i'm still alive
But hey at least i eat healthy

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
who wants to live forever?

not me.

Well You actually do live forever, just not in the same 'bone wagon/skin suit'...

The majority of these folks are 'acting' the whole time, yet have to 'put on a face' just to get groceries or else they end up in TheEnquirer™ or TMZ™ yeah, thats fun.

Guys like Dave Rockefeller and His fetish, devotion to the human heart, is sad really. There is one of the old school TPTB™/reptilian™ who REALLY feared 'death'...

Conspiracy angle----

That is why 'chemtrails' work, because TPTB™ never mix the 3 ingredients and they have the anti-serum.

And: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

I agree. Ever see the movie Death Becomes her?

Absolutely hilarious movie about people who take a potion to live forever.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
I don't believe they have acccess to anything that we do not. As long as we have the money.

Most of what keeps these people young looking is make up.

The other half of the equation is diet and mobility.
As long as you don't eat garbage and you don't sit on your ass all day.
Coupled with staying indoors and tons of make up you to can be younger.

Remember these people have the money to hire a guy that makes them stay healthy.
Personal trainers, dietitians, nutritionist. It's easy access to these types of professionals that really set us apart from the rich.

No magic needed, just discipline and money.

Make up and a whole lot of digital editing if you're seeing them in photos or on tv/movies.

edit on 18/1/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Man has been trying to make immortality for thousands of years.
they have put more money than cancer.

they have done both! and for a Long time.
we have 7.5 billion people.
do you realy want 75 billion?

same reson we have cancer, cars, guns and Wars.
to Keep the nubers down!
they Only let the very rich or very best have it.

and what they done tell you is that most dont get to 500 years!
just think how bored you would get.
you have Don it ALL seen it All.
ok take drugs to give you a high All the time.
people do That at 16 years old!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join