It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthy Living Is The Slowest Most Painful Way To Die.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie
a reply to: testingtesting

If voles are a type of weasel like I think they are then you're probably right...

I've been bitten by minks and even through leather gloves those bites hurt!
If I had a nickel for every time someone's said to me, "I've been bitten by minks...".

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: MissSmartypants

"They say smoking takes 10 years off your life; smoking takes 20 years off your life. Those are the adult diaper years. You can have em we dont f'ing want em!" - Denis Leary

Yeah...they say stop doing this or that and it will add ten years to your life... trouble is it's always added on at the back end. Now give me ten extra years of being in my 20s and you've got a deal.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

The big NO is alcohol, hard drugs, junk food, driving cars. They all age you terribly. I have watched the people around me aging much faster.

I understand that drugs and alcohol age you but I'm not sure how driving a car can age you.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
In my family its alzheimer's/dementia that starts around 85. i am 68.
My grand mother lived to age 99 after getting dementia after a broken hip at age 80. They never replaced the hip and she was bedridden all those years

I would not be bothered by a cute nurse changing my adult diapers as long as my mind was not gone.
edit on 19-9-2018 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well unless these elite technologies can heal emphysema with bronchitis which has rendered my mother critically ill then as far as I see it they or nothing in their camp interests me.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

ANy source materials or links to any of these so called technologies you say seem to halt aging in the rich and famous ?

Its not that I dont agree with your assertion , its nice to have some source materials to work with!

Now take a look at magic johnson , that dude has had HIV for like a million years and hasnt died!
he looks super healthy as well !

Do you have any ideas as to which specific technologies are being used to prolong ones mortality!

I have heard that aging in mice has been almost halted in the lab , cells continue to replicate and no apoptosis sets in!
eliminating programmed cell death !

I believe human consciousness is immortal as long as one of our species remains alive. The individual however is not immortal and never will be ,nothing lasts forever !

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

ANy source materials or links to any of these so called technologies you say seem to halt aging in the rich and famous ?

Its not that I dont agree with your assertion , its nice to have some source materials to work with!

Now take a look at magic johnson , that dude has had HIV for like a million years and hasnt died!
he looks super healthy as well !

Do you have any ideas as to which specific technologies are being used to prolong ones mortality!

I have heard that aging in mice has been almost halted in the lab , cells continue to replicate and no apoptosis sets in!
eliminating programmed cell death !

I believe human consciousness is immortal as long as one of our species remains alive. The individual however is not immortal and never will be ,nothing lasts forever !
Okay, how about this one...a company called Ambrosia Medical is getting ready to open a clinic in New York city where, for $8000 they will inject an old person with blood from a young person in order to combat aging. It's just a matter of time before donors start marketing their blood as being the most effective. I smell a new industry in the making.
After just one pint of MissSmartypants blood you too will be a believer.
edit on 9/27/2018 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Truth be told, I'm and damned handsome guy. However, because of my diet and serious accidents I've been involved in, my insides are a real mess. High blood pressure. Cholesterol. I already lost a gall bladder. I continue to add artificial parts to my body, including the hardware holding my ankle together and new lenses from my cataract surgery.

Hopefully I'll have the best of both worlds. I'll enjoy looking good right up to the time I suddenly drop dead.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Truth be told, I'm and damned handsome guy. However, because of my diet and serious accidents I've been involved in, my insides are a real mess. High blood pressure. Cholesterol. I already lost a gall bladder. I continue to add artificial parts to my body, including the hardware holding my ankle together and new lenses from my cataract surgery.

Hopefully I'll have the best of both worlds. I'll enjoy looking good right up to the time I suddenly drop dead.
Perhaps a full body transplant will be an option someday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join