It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The global alignment of ancient temples

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

the OP source vid uses a line thats 100km wide

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Thank you kindly for that cool demonstration.

I think there are many powers, many sources of energy, that humans seem to know nothing about. Tesla had it going on, but they rejected him, for whatever reasons.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It was a cool demo and quite relevant. Their is plenty of evidence, that certain places produce balls of light, especially where faults occur under certain conditions of stress. They don't have to occur immediately proceeding an Earthquake, only where the location of where they occur is stressed. The effect of them on people close to them is open for debate, but by accident a team of scientist had already set up some instruments, and had managed to get a reading of one that just happened to occur spontaneously .In this case it was ball lightening, after a ground strike , one of the main constituents was silica. Its well known that theirs a physical /mental effect when the stress builds up at least its been well reported in animals. This is even before any light demonstrations occur.
We are talking about a civilization who knew about stones, after all they were in the Neolithic. We just think of stone clubs and axes, why not machines made of stone? theirs obvious evidence in India that massive pillars were turned.www.youtube.com... cant seem to get this embedded but this shows that these pillars have been turned.
edit on 20-1-2018 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: BlackProject
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Interesting I made a topic about this in 2016.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It it interesting. I only saw disinformation users jump on my post however.

I was in that thread, and the only disinformation was posted by you.

Harte

Posting a theory is not disinformation.

Becoming a keyboard warrior like you however, is a sign of the times.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

By hook or by crook did these guys get the timing right during a trip in Egypt, when the Telluric currents were active on that particular day.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

a reply to: CaptainBeno

Interesting I made a topic about this in 2016.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It it interesting. I only saw disinformation users jump on my post however.

I was in that thread, and the only disinformation was posted by you.

Harte

Posting a theory is not disinformation.

Becoming a keyboard warrior like you however, is a sign of the times.

You linked the thread.
I'll assume some people in this one will have a look.

Harte

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Salander

By hook or by crook did these guys get the timing right during a trip in Egypt, when the Telluric currents were active on that particular day.

You do know, don't you, that the "orbs" are simply someone manipulating lights and adding effects with a video editing program. In Corel Video Studio (which I own) sample SPV-04 shows the effect. In Windows Movie Maker there's a transition animation that does that kind of effect.

A number of movie software enhancements have this same "disco" effect... those are the two that I know directly because I own them.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: Byrd

Go back to 1:11 in the OP's video... Petra is on the damn ley line shown to start the thread... Petra is on the ley line equator for Christ sakes.

Not terribly significant... they're cherry picking data there.

In the end, I never said humans aligned these things... because I feel they had help and it was communicated by way of expanded Pineal Gland function.

Ah yes. Back in the sixties we talked about pineal glands and so forth. I'm afraid that the enthusiastic declarations of its function rather fell sour when we found out that all vertebrates have them and obviously weren't communicating esoteric knowledge to each other.

All the math and sequential patterns are all the proof I need to know ley lines exist. Math is the only true language... all verbiage is just opinions... that goes for all of us. So, all I see here is a grid that math verifies and that there's the other side of the equation that may be ignoring math to benefit the emotions of opinion.

We are kindred spirits in a way. I taught math at Texas Tech University and am fascinated by statistics and geometry and algebras and game theory.

Math has been proposed as an argument for ley lines. Where is the math that debunks ley lines?

How shall I count the ways...?
* lack of agreement about where/how many ley lines are (sources vary wildly.)
* Often presented as local phenomenon but the rules for local don't hold or transfer to larger scale.
* patterns often ignore data in order to make a "line" (or treat a cluster as a single point)
* "ley line" locations don't predict where new discoveries will be made (older drawings of ley lines did not indicate Gobekli Tepe as a significant location, for example)
* (more mathematical arguments here)

Click to see ley lines of the US

Map of ley lines of the US - that doesn't match the previous one

This thrid one doesn't match the others

New one

Compare that with maps of the roads of the United States. In this last group, you will find agreement. There is little agreement in ley line maps (and in Britain, the list of lines varies.)

And for those of you still reading (thank you, persistent little devils that you are), an interesting overview of the history and the problems of the concept of "ley lines."

Watkins's original idea of ley lines is quite valid and rather intuitive; archaeologists have long known that, on a local and regional scale, roads tend to be built in more or less straight lines, geography allowing, and since a line is the shortest distance between two points it makes sense that important sites in a given culture would often be aligned, not randomly placed.

Ley line experts cannot agree on which "sacred sites" should be included as data points. Some internationally known ancient sites are obvious choices, such as England's Stonehenge, Egypt's Great Pyramids, Peru's Machu Picchu ruins, and Australia's Ayers Rock. But on a regional and local level, it's anyone's game: How big a hill counts as an important hill?

(more at the source article)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
There is a place along the banks of Bull Creek in Austin where there is an unusual pattern of large steps up a granite hill.
It could well be a natural erosion pattern.
There is no pyramid that I can see.
It does seem possibly man-made.
It is a very good "look-out" point.
A sequence of square steps does not seem to be a product of natural erosion.
edit on 21-1-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Everything can be faked, but if you wire up some quartzite you will get flashing lights.
Then looking for Ley lines, these lines would have to have been organized by one long gone prehistoric culture. That did things in that way for their own reasons. So the problem is identifying that cultures architectural style. Then only doing the lines between them and not getting confused with other buildings of other styles and periods. If you don't do this then it will make no sense and anyone could link any structure to any other structure, depending on their own personal bias. Since we are now dealing with a ruined landscape, where only the really big stuff is left, simply because it was to big to steal, or was too much like hard work to bash up for building materials. Or was used as the base stones for later architecture. Then even the ruined places also have Churches on these original sites, made from the original Megaliths, which were bashed up to build them. Yeh it isn't easy.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I will review your data in time, I promise... just stuck on mobile for a bit.

Look, I thoroughly enjoy debating this with you, and will always be of the philosophy that I learn from all angles and strive to be wrong... I am not an end all/be all debater. As long as data is being exchanged at the highest priority, I even enjoy a few comments of wit included. You are doing well with not feeling a need to insult someone, and debate thrives on that. There has already been a channel of debate avoided for such reasons... let's stay on this healthy debate style shall we?

Me, math is the only language that provides 100℅... only 99 ℅ to words. I average at a high level, while specifics aren't as of a concern. Like I said before, I am above 51℅ with the ley line credibility theory.

Who knows... maybe we operate on a 'mental style of debate' ley line while the energy off it is repellent?

In the meantime, take a peek at the hexagonal storm on the pole of Saturn... forming it's ley line structure in visual format by dragging clouds/debris... quite mind blowing in fact.

Thanks for the data, and I will review it. I must say though... I operate on a metaphysical standpoint at a much higher offering than I do a standpoint of which will be read in the works of what others are teaching.

Learning is what we do for ourselves. Teaching is what one does for another. Some people don't accept teaching to the degree they will accept learning. I also learned that imagination is one of the best tools to learn on... kind of which comes with offering just a smidgen less credibility to the book dwellers.

I got kicked out of high school, yet am a quantum physics enthusiast. Maybe that will offer a better idea of the angle I am coming from.

Sometimes when we change the way we look at life, life changes the way we think.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Everything can be faked, but if you wire up some quartzite you will get flashing lights.
Then looking for Ley lines, these lines would have to have been organized by one long gone prehistoric culture. That did things in that way for their own reasons. So the problem is identifying that cultures architectural style. Then only doing the lines between them and not getting confused with other buildings of other styles and periods. If you don't do this then it will make no sense and anyone could link any structure to any other structure, depending on their own personal bias. Since we are now dealing with a ruined landscape, where only the really big stuff is left, simply because it was to big to steal, or was too much like hard work to bash up for building materials. Or was used as the base stones for later architecture. Then even the ruined places also have Churches on these original sites, made from the original Megaliths, which were bashed up to build them. Yeh it isn't easy.

Gemstones including quartz contain the life energy of dead biological lifeforms....this energy has changed form.....we should be extremely careful in how we handle some of these powerplants....carefull what we hook up to them and how we combine them with other Terra-tech.... they can be dangerous on a planetary scale.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

utter bollox

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

utter bollox

Which is it udder or bollox.....lol.....have you ever heard of the Ganesh Particle.......energy cannot be destroyed it can only change form....so where does your life force go when you die....the energy does not disappear it is transformed...now what happens if you are CONTAINED and you die and your energy has only limited dictated forms which it can morph into....lol...well then you have a dynamic in which this life-energy can transfom into diamonds ect....the energy is truly in the gemstones.

Be carefull how you play with high energy catalysts which you cannot yet quantify nor measure accurately.

www.bing.com...
edit on 21-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

utter bollox

Which is it udder or bollox.....lol.....have you ever heard of the Ganesh Particle.......energy cannot be destroyed it can only change form....so where does your life force go when you die....the energy does not disappear it is transformed...now what happens if you are CONTAINED and you die and your energy has only limited dictated forms which it can morph into....lol...well then you have a dynamic in which this life-energy can transfom into diamonds ect....the energy is truly in the gemstones.

Be carefull how you play with high energy catalysts which you cannot yet quantify nor measure accurately.

www.bing.com...

Define "life force."
Can't say where it goes if we don't know what it is.
In fact, we don't even know THAT it is.

Harte

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Some of us have smaller imaginations than others.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Some of us have smaller imaginations than others.

If imagination is required, then I'll say I "imagine" that "life force" refers to whatever mass is left in the colon upon the moment of death.

If that is the case, we DO know where life force goes.

And it ain't into any crystal.

Harte

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Bio-Electricity.....what is in a name anyways.......it is just a representation...words are used to control us every day.......we don't have to accept them.....and we can create any new ones we wish.....words are an adhoc agreement of understanding.

Whatever it is which makes up the energy within the battery that is a human being or a living animal must always convert when the biological container dies ,it can never be destroyed.

What we do not have is a large enough peer approved definition or proof....these are simply words...we cannot always wait for words to be invented or peer group acceptance.....sometimes we must be bold and make efforts to create fitting answers....of course everything is always open to being updated....but we have to begin somewhere...waiting for our masters to build some majic words is not my idea of progress.

I agree,we don't know,but we are trying to define things on our own and not waiting to be told what believe to by TPTB who run the publishing industry and by proxy the peer approval process ,to me this is progress.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Bio-Electricity.....what is in a name anyways.......it is just a representation...words are used to control us every day.......we don't have to accept them.....and we can create any new ones we wish.....words are an adhoc agreement of understanding.

Whatever it is which makes up the energy within the battery that is a human being or a living animal must always convert when the biological container dies ,it can never be destroyed.

That would be dissipated as heat. Electrons aren't energy.
At any rate, you made my very point. You made the claim as if it was a measurable phenomenon that your "life force" goes into a crystal when you die.
If we can't say what we mean by "life force," then the above claim is as meaningless as saying "Your his becomes that when you die."
Rereading it, I'd say that even my example makes more sense than this life force-crystals thing.

Harte

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sorry for late reply.

Can you link to something that shows how this is supposedly done?

Then looking for Ley lines,

With what? How do you detect them? How do skeptics and scientists detect them?

So the problem is identifying that cultures architectural style.

Fairly easily done, but you also want data on their pottery and other elements so you're sure you have the right culture and not a neighboring one that borrowed some of their ideas.

Then only doing the lines between them and not getting confused with other buildings of other styles and periods. If you don't do this then it will make no sense and anyone could link any structure to any other structure, depending on their own personal bias. Since we are now dealing with a ruined landscape, where only the really big stuff is left, simply because it was to big to steal, or was too much like hard work to bash up for building materials. Or was used as the base stones for later architecture. Then even the ruined places also have Churches on these original sites, made from the original Megaliths, which were bashed up to build them. Yeh it isn't easy.

While there are some fairly straight roads and clearings between some settlements, you will find that a lot of other megaliths and monuments can't be placed in the "ley lines" that are drawn on modern maps... and you'll find that modern maps of "ley lines" don't agree.

I don't think your point stands.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join