It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The global alignment of ancient temples

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
Lousy at fine measurements you say? Then tell me how these measurements equate to scale so accurately.

Because those measurements are bad, themselves. What dubious source did they come from? How can you tell the true length or width of the Great Pyramid when a good number of the stones are gone? I'll tell you. You fudge so your measurements come out the way you want them to.

FUDGE

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

You might want to read a book titled, Temple at the Center of Time by David Flynn. He was trying to tie in the concept of lay lines using distances as temporal markers to predict the return of Christ. That was back before 2012, so it was sort of all that fervor at the time.

But he has some interesting ideas in that book, might take you other places.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Personally I think a lot of the 'occult' sciences are just ideas that people before the flood knew, like a form of technology. Astrology and it's predictions could just be a way of identifying energy patterns that we cannot yet determine 'scientifically', energy patterns that affect our behavior.

For instance now people are identifying these plasma tubes that extend out over the earth, and then wrap back around. Conduits of energy, lay lines may have been an attempt by ancient people to determine forms of these tubes or other energy patterns.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I see... most of the scientific community that's studied these measurements for decades upon decades can't get their tooling to achieve such precise outputs of work, yet your internet forum postings has the guesstimations exposed from the get go. Blue Shift thinks its a guess... let's close shop and go back to trusting what the social studies books told us was correct... sounds like a smart plan.

Its not just Giza... it's all the major monuments that are precisely placed all over the globe... coming from civilaztions that we were taught were never linked.

www.ancient-origins.net...

Tools of today can't achieve these results, yet they're fudged? Dubious, yet exist? I am beginning to see a hazy cloud over your debates.

Under your premise, Stonehenge and all these temples that align magically collect and display solstice activity as almost every one of the elements of construction. I guess using your conceptualization process those alignments and build features are random and lucky too?
edit on 17-1-2018 by ttobban because: spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Harte

It's not so much that the magnetic poles moving are what peeks my interest as much as it is that the alignments of these things are just too close and significantly the same to write off as just an odd relation.

I agree that magnetic poles continuously move as the Earth wobbles. I wouldn't go so far as to say that a pyramid on the pole is what creates the magnetic pole energy vortexes either.

My point was that there is no set location for magnetic north so any pyramid located there must be portable.

originally posted by: ttobbanThe relation of vast distances between all these pyramidal structures built by so many varying cultures, how these cultures apparently never even knew of each of their existences and magically got all the coordinates to fall within the precise ratios found within the fibonacci ratio balancing, and the discrepancy's of what we were taught about the truths of such existences are what fascinates me.

There is no direct relation, just cherry picked dots on a map, as was previously stated by another poster.

There are underwater pyramids by the way... many of them.

Sorry, but no ancient underwater pyramids have been found. I know of one small one that was constructed in the Bahamas (I believe) for snorklers to go look at.

One thing is certain... I could really care less if I am right or wrong... I would prefer to be wrong, because I like to continuously learn. What are we even debating here... that you feel I failed to think something that was on your mind at the time? These new trends of debate having to start off with an insult of some sorts is getting old. There's many ways to debate with people without individually belittling people.

I was simply addressing the claim of a pyramid at magnetic north. The other claim (sites connected by a line or networks of lines) was previously addressed by another poster.

Harte

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Under your premise, Stonehenge and all these temples that align magically collect and display solstice activity as almost every one of the elements of construction. I guess using your conceptualization process those alignments and build features are random and lucky too?

If there are various temples or other constructions that align with some star or constellation or position of the sun / moon on a particular day, I chalk it up to the fact that everybody on Earth sees essentially the same sky. What a coincidence!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

That's where we differ. You see something like is shown in this video to be random because the sky is always up as compared to the ground. I see how mostly all temples have features as such, and it leads me to learn about their possible connections. Is there really a point in having this discussion if the discussion is going to end at "the sun rises and sets in the same spots each day?'' So you don't feel or think they can be linked... I honestly could care less what anyone feels about it.

We're in a time where modern human is grossly advanced and smart, yet we won't see next to anybody recognize solstice activity, let alone build a global grid based on it. They all have these features, because they are what allowed for calendars and clock structuring to be formed. it was an absolute necessity to have these alignments so time was accurate... they didn't have google doing everything for them. Its seriously all to funny to me that people can't connect to the concepts of why those things were placed where they were, yet be so advanced in so many other facets of life... to the point that its all random and plopped because ones personal life doesn't have a need to keep time in check.

Talk about denying ignorance.... geez.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You see something like is shown in this video to be random because the sky is always up as compared to the ground.

That's not what I said. I said that they're inaccurate, not random. They line up with the stars and sun and moon with as much precision as you can expect from the people of the time. Not more.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Accurate to within 1 degree of what even the most sophisticated telescopes is the way I see it, and so does science. If science improved on the accuracy's of all these things being placed, then I'd understand this side of the debate. Science and mathematicians have only validated and marveled at how accurate their results are. So, science is not sure how they were even able to measure these things so accurately, and I am supposed to find reason that the ancient structures were just guess work that yielded extraordinary results? Sorry, the math just doesn't add up.

I am not saying ancient man was more advanced in construction that modern man is... math is indicating that there's more fitted precisely in ancient planning than there is randomness in it all. Sorry, I am using logic and averages here... I will always trust math over the random opinions of nay saying. At least provide some variations where the measurements are off or something, because all I am seeing is that things are lining up more than they aren't.

I have been studying this stuff for many years... it's going to take a whole lot more than debunking opinions to sway my story line.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Surely you have to take into account survivable conditions etc? You just couldn't build out in the oceans or up on the highest mountains? I guess they had to build there sites where food and water were in abundance, this would explain the random dotting and positions of these sites along "that line". But taking the line as "just a line" you have to admit, these sites do in fact line up somewhat surely?

Coincidence? I think not. In fact, the amount of and significance of these sites only makes me believe 100% that these are not coincidental?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

If there are various temples or other constructions that align with some star or constellation or position of the sun / moon on a particular day, I chalk it up to the fact that everybody on Earth sees essentially the same sky. What a coincidence!

But surely that means everybody coming up with the same idea at the same time around the globe. With no connection to other communities around the globe.....what are the chances? i.e. %%%

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Surely you have to take into account survivable conditions etc?

Of course. But that kind of helps prove what I was saying. That's why so many of the temples / constructions are associated with rivers and farming in relatively temperate climates where a large workforce can be supported. So we have people building stuff in places near where they live, everybody has the same sky to help them with alignments, they're not all that accurate, and so on. They built temples where you would expect them to be built.

If they really wanted to impress me, they'd build along the Tropic of Cancer or the Equator and the tops of the tallest temples in all the complexes worldwide would be dead-on aligned. That would show me something extraordinary was at work.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
But surely that means everybody coming up with the same idea at the same time around the globe. With no connection to other communities around the globe.....what are the chances? i.e. %%%

There's no way to figure that out. But what do you think is more likely? Similar cultural evolution in similar environments -- people acting like people worldwide -- or that there was an as-yet undiscovered global information network in place for thousands of years of human history (since not all the temples were built at the same time) that coordinated the construction of these temples? A global information network that didn't rely on anything like a common language or measurement system?

I'm not a betting man, but I think I'd go with the people being people thing.
edit on 17-1-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Egyptian coc aine addicts... hahaha

And, they all had the flower of life, aka earth grid, as a central monument at all these temples. All just random a bunch of random fibonacci's randomly strewed across a messy globe. Random people being randomly aligned... hahaha.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Now, that's a good one!

????????????

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Yes, I am familiar with Hoagland's work. I am so fascinated by the latitude line from his works that I seek to get a little retreat on Mt. Kilauea to clear the mind and meditate.

Nice... Olympic Mons on Mars is at 19.5 too as is the great spot on Jupiter for those who haven't heard of Hoagland.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Egyptian coc aine addicts... hahaha
And, they all had the flower of life, aka earth grid, as a central monument at all these temples. All just random a bunch of random fibonacci's randomly strewed across a messy globe. Random people being randomly aligned... hahaha.

We certainly become curiously invested in our beliefs.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

www.drunvalo.net...

I highly advise listening or reading the works of Drunvalo Melchizedek.

I seen the alignments we are speaking of. I then stumbled on the Flower of Life being on a lot of these ancient temples.

Once I delved into the Flower of Life, it started having many links to the ley line structuring. Nowadays, I see similar patterns to things as small as the atom level to the same patterns in the layout of the universes.
macro
If life on the macro scale is patterned to the same patterns seen on the micro scale, then it kind of becomes a departure of averaging to say that what is happening on the scale we live on (in between micro and macro) isn't presented in a patterned format too.

Energy vortexes do many things to even the human condition that we might not like to admit. Ants may look random, but its only because we can't recognize the energy that drives their actions. Put an energy source of varying frequencies around a life form, and results in action will occur... often unwillingly.

It would be nice to think the human brains operates on free will and random plopping, but some actions are just going to occur based on what energy vortex is surrounding us.

Just wait until the 5G grid is active, and people's thoughts can be fine tuned just like those ants. Yes, the 5G grid will align too, and won't be random.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

We're weighing content that provides at least a scientific theory as opposed to the general statements of debunking that the other side of the debate offers. We had one person say the same argument you made, but like your debate it was just someones two cents... nothing more or less. Aside from telling another they are wrong for using imagination and reflection to possibly learn something. Personally, I am content knowing I am 51% right on my opinions until some valid reasoning for thinking otherwise surfaces... saying "nah, I believe random more" is not doing anything to sway the percentages to below 50%.

Anymore unrelated two cents about the way my brain operates???

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

We're weighing content that provides at least a scientific theory as opposed to the general statements of debunking that the other side of the debate offers.

I'm afraid you don't know the difference between science and simply accumulating a lot of data that you believe supports what you believe and tossing out or ignoring what doesn't.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join