It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The global alignment of ancient temples

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: Byrd

In the meantime, take a peek at the hexagonal storm on the pole of Saturn... forming it's ley line structure in visual format by dragging clouds/debris... quite mind blowing in fact.

Are you changing the definition of "ley lines" here?

The hexagon on Saturn also changes shape slightly and rotates which is not consistent with what I've read about ley lines (disclaimer: what I read was back in the 1970's, so it's very old info.)

I also learned that imagination is one of the best tools to learn on... kind of which comes with offering just a smidgen less credibility to the book dwellers.

Now don't be dissin' us book dwellers! Imagination is something that comes from putting together bits and pieces from many places... and bookworms are constantly slurping up information from many sources! You can't successfully get a college degree like a Masters' or PhD without actually having to come up with an idea to research that nobody else has ever thought of before.

I got kicked out of high school, yet am a quantum physics enthusiast. Maybe that will offer a better idea of the angle I am coming from.

There's some marvelous lectures on math and physics out there. I love to recommend Physics For Future Presidents (a Berkeley course, available online with lots of entertaining lectures) as one of the best starting places for folks who haven't had the opportunity to sit through hours of calculus. I like game theory and geometry myself but my math isn't up to snuff for advanced stuff like set theory and so forth.

Luckily, my ever-adorable husband is a mathematician and one of my dearest friends is a PhD planetary scientist so when I get confused or dimwitted I go wailing off to them and they very kindly explain whatever it is that's causing my neurons to go blank.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
There is a place along the banks of Bull Creek in Austin where there is an unusual pattern of large steps up a granite hill.
It could well be a natural erosion pattern.
There is no pyramid that I can see.
It does seem possibly man-made.
It is a very good "look-out" point.
A sequence of square steps does not seem to be a product of natural erosion.

Please post pictures and GPS coordinates if you can....everyone who discovers new evidence of our true past should make efforts to disclose and document actual locations so we can spread the word faster than these areas can be destroyed.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ahhh, yes I see.

Hmm? So why would the pharaoh be buried in the middle of the pyramid and not the top? And why go to all that trouble to make a channel that lead to the top to align with the stars? Security / Thieves or......... But I get it.

Thanks Heaps!

What if its not an either or. What if the pyramid as a shape does represent something like Ignorance states, as it does fit. But at the same time the pyramid is an archetypal symbol that speaks of spiritual regeneration or maturity (or whatever other values people see). In my view the very reason what Ignoranceisn'tBliss states about the pyramid is true because of the "divine truth" that it represents.

Used properly, hierarchy can be quite beneficial. Look at the heights of society and technology that we have reached due to hierarchy. Without it we often are unorganized and our efforts are not maximized.

On the other side hierarchy is most often used as a means of control and ease of life for the top at the expense of the lower classes. It is the cause of almost all problems in our world.

Its the difference between a Most corporations and a father at the head of a family business that "controls" the kids below him, but with full intent of their growth, health, quality of life etc.

The archetypes are very powerful whether used for good or evil.

IMO, IMO

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join