It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The global alignment of ancient temples

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I appreciate the concern, but its okay to be afraid and let others think for themselves. As far as ley lines go, you're offerings are just wasteful insults.

Enjoy your keyboard warrior battling. If patting yourself on the back on off-topic concerns is what helps you sleep better at night, then I am glad I could be of service to you.

Some people enjoy expansion... continuously learning on a sea of endless possibilities. Some people prefer to ignore the why's of things and get wrapped up in the other w's... dancing around topics. One method moves forward, while the other is stalled at complaining. It's pretty clear which sides of debate we reside on...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: ttobban
We're weighing content that provides at least a scientific theory as opposed to the general statements of debunking that the other side of the debate offers.

I'm afraid you don't know the difference between science and simply accumulating a lot of data that you believe supports what you believe and tossing out or ignoring what doesn't.

That you are describing I met one of those types today. I talked to a lawyer about the Mag Pole shifting causing a pattern shift in the weather. But before I did, i said the 97% was closer to the opposite and he called that BS and got very agitated with me. But, by the time i was thru he was shaking my hand because he didn't know the scientific reasons to doubt the media and the UN before he met me.

This Ttobban is not like that one, IMO... But Blue that doesn't have to mean you are all wrong at all just both of you have strong feelings on this.

edit on 17-1-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's pretty simple... when someone offers something that contradicts another's input that is related to observant points that counter the topics at hand... debate goes on with healthy measures... possibly causing learning to happen on all angles.

It's just weird to me that people get personal on such impersonal interactions, and completely drag the energy of debate off topic. It's an odd double edged sword... its like people are supposed to get comfy with the troll concepts of debate. Well, if someone is going to bring ignorant debate to something unrelated, then whoever is adding ignorance shouldn't be getting pissed when they are called out on being a troll.

When someone walks their dog in front of my home, I smile, wave, and go on with life. If the dog takes a dump on the lawn I have kids playing on with no regard for cleaning it up, don't get pissed when a pile of shat is thrown on your front door when walking out the front door one day.

If anything is emotion driven in this thread its has nothing to do with the topic of alignments on Earth. Forgive me if my tolerance for keyboard warriors is on the thin side. I always liked this site because of the slogan, deny ignorance. I just recently started typing here in certain subjects again, and I am quick to remember that half of the debate here is like an adult day care.

edit on 17-1-2018 by ttobban because: added comment... removed another

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

When someone walks their dog in front of my home, I smile, wave, and go on with life. If the dog takes a dump on the lawn I have kids playing on with no regard for cleaning it up, don't get pissed when a pile of shat is thrown on your front door when walking out the front door one day.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

It's pretty simple... when someone offers something that contradicts another's input that is related to observant points that counter the topics at hand... debate goes on with healthy measures... possibly causing learning to happen on all angles.

It's just weird to me that people get personal on such impersonal interactions, and completely drag the energy of debate off topic. It's an odd double edged sword... its like people are supposed to get comfy with the troll concepts of debate. Well, if someone is going to bring ignorant debate to something unrelated, then whoever is adding ignorance shouldn't be getting pissed when they are called out on being a troll.

If anything is emotion driven in this thread its has nothing to do with the topic of alignments on Earth. Forgive me if my tolerance for keyboard warriors is on the thin side. I always liked this site because of the slogan, deny ignorance. I just recently started typing here in certain subjects again, and I am quick to remember that half of the debate here is like an adult day care.

Half the debate in this thread involves someone taking offense that there are still actually people here at ATS that know a thing or two on the subject and are willing to chime in when they see utter BS being propagated.

It is your personal choice to be offended to the limits of your self control when told how and why you are wrong. It is not normal, it's not natural. It's simply your decision.

Harte

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Hahaha... just can't get enough, can you trolls? Not even a single mention about alignments of Earth... just finger pointing as usual.

Trolls will always hate people like me. Mostly because I am the person that has no problems exposing their ignorance(s). You trolls wanna play finger pointing games of ignorance, then don't be upset when the ignorance get called out. Wrong can be turned to right by simple thought... the same can't be said for trolling.

Here you are assuming that I am upset, when I am merely letting people see the trolls for who they are. Go back earlier in the thread where I mentioned how I love being wrong. Good, so I am wrong and you got your last troll jab in... you happy now? All that's happening here is that people are reading my crazy views on alignments, while the counter arguments stop after claiming my crazy opinions are wrong... not only wrong, but readers must learn that I am upset about being wrong. Anything you trolls try to add as valid content immediately after insult is immediately brought into the zone of 'who the hell cares what this troll thinks.' Honestly... this is a damn troll type joke that gets put in the archives when someone bites onto the initial insult, isn't it? It's termed troll because it relates to the fishing type of troll than the monster troll. I assume the living in a world of insults is what causes trolls to think of their title as the monster version of troll as an insult.

Like I said earlier, I don't let acts of aggression go unchecked. Unlike most others I won't wait for you to turn your back to get even. As trolls walk away with their trail of ignorance, I am usually the one who's yelling down the street, telling you to take your shat elsewhere... where trolling is something people value in debate.

Just get used to having these debates with me... if you make it personal on whoever is on the other end of the insult, I will be there to remind the group that some people just like to chime in and feel better about themselves by putting others down.

I am advocating for mandated troll avatars for those who can't make a point without insulting another.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Hello, I'm really sorry to interrupt your conversation! Which is really interesting by the way, but I've literally just joined this website and I just can't figure out how to write a post? And I can't find the forum for new members, the introduction forum? Is there anyway you can help? Thank you and again I'm sorry for my terrible computer skills and I'm sorry for interrupting x

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

No thanks required... I came across these megalithic items and had a thought that could they possibly represent the power points of the Earth woo indeed... but why would a megalithic society in Scotland have these things? they may have been anachronistic artifacts even to them.

www.youtube.com... It wont embed so you will have to click on the http.

edit on 18-1-2018 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BethSuperwoman
a reply to: TheScale

Hello, I'm really sorry to interrupt your conversation! Which is really interesting by the way, but I've literally just joined this website and I just can't figure out how to write a post? And I can't find the forum for new members, the introduction forum? Is there anyway you can help? Thank you and again I'm sorry for my terrible computer skills and I'm sorry for interrupting x

Hi, post an introduction in the introduction forum, that will help you reach the required 20 posts so that you can author a thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BethSuperwoman

Click this link then click the new topic button to start a thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Blue Shift

Its not just Giza... it's all the major monuments that are precisely placed all over the globe... coming from civilaztions that we were taught were never linked.

www.ancient-origins.net...

The article you linked about Puma Punku doesn't support your statement about alignments. It mentions a single case where someone assumes something about an alignment but doesn't indicate the whole site is aligned with something.

These kinds of solar markers are quite ancient, truthfully... and we see them all over the world. People notice sunlight positions and arrange rocks or carve something so that they can mark the same date on the calendar the next year. If you're into rock art, these things are called "sun daggers."

Tools of today can't achieve these results, yet they're fudged?

Actually, we can duplicate this and do better than they did. We can't do it with their tools because we've lost the techniques. But we could build the same thing in a much quicker time and create precision that they couldn't match with our modern machines.

Under your premise, Stonehenge and all these temples that align magically collect and display solstice activity as almost every one of the elements of construction. I guess using your conceptualization process those alignments and build features are random and lucky too?

Again, it's very simple to set up something like this. All you need are a couple of sticks to sight and make a line. Humans have been independently discovering this and doing this for a very long time, according to evidence in the archaeological record.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Some people enjoy expansion... continuously learning on a sea of endless possibilities.

The Egyptians (Babylon) tried changing earths course through the galactic waters, and ended up splitting the continents.

Ya can't talk alignments without talking tectonics.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

I wouldn't go so far as to say that a pyramid on the pole is what creates the magnetic pole energy vortexes either.

Um,

How does this Pyramid move around then?

As Harte pointed out, the Magnetic Pole moves and its usually in the ocean, is this Pyramid a sail boat, an anti gravity submerged something .....?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

the pyramid represents the the social control design of the elites themselves

Not just that but any ancient people trying to build something tall had to have a broader stable base with smaller segments on top... it basically sets the pattern as pyramidal. And they're not all the same either, like some had temples on top but the egyptian ones didn't. I don't think it'd be psychologically lost on the old emperors though that the shape is just like their hierarchy

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Sorry, the H blocks were put as a reference to cutting technology, and weren't related to the alignments. I'm quite good at running points together that aren't always on the OP topic.

Even as America was set up for modern day, there was clearly specific alignments set along ley lines. Ley line construction in the days of exploration is quite simple, I can agree to that. But, we were taught these ancient civilizations didn't know each other. I just find it to be a lesser random event that these cultures so unattached were making the same kind of structures with the gaps between the rocks fit together being measured in microns. I highly doubt that a stick or marker that expands the oceans to keep all those significant temples is something that's so easily achieved without GPS of some sorts.

What sticks were used to factor Easter island into a straight hemisphere from Giza? Did they even have compasses then? I get it... hire Mason & Dixon to measure a few sticks together... pretty simple. But, when's the last time you seen surveyors using sticks to go straight across oceans?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

It says I wouldn't say a solid structure moves... meaning I feel solid construction mass remains stationary. Pyramids don't move, they remain still.

I agree, energy moves and structures remain still.

Just because energy moves doesn't mean it can't be tethered to some sort of foundation that produces energy. I didn't explain this thought earlier, but when magnetic forces move off poles and finds rest, it doesn't jump to random spots. Humans will fly a plane around the poles and think the compass went haywire, while I think the compass is in a tuned frequency.

The wobble of the magnetic poles does not relate to physical objects lining up on the ground to me... they are separate debates. Sorry if I made it seem like I was saying the contrary, but nothing I have added here says I think physical objects move.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Sorry, the H blocks were put as a reference to cutting technology, and weren't related to the alignments. I'm quite good at running points together that aren't always on the OP topic.

Even as America was set up for modern day, there was clearly specific alignments set along ley lines. Ley line construction in the days of exploration is quite simple, I can agree to that. But, we were taught these ancient civilizations didn't know each other. I just find it to be a lesser random event that these cultures so unattached were making the same kind of structures with the gaps between the rocks fit together being measured in microns. I highly doubt that a stick or marker that expands the oceans to keep all those significant temples is something that's so easily achieved without GPS of some sorts.

What sticks were used to factor Easter island into a straight hemisphere from Giza? Did they even have compasses then? I get it... hire Mason & Dixon to measure a few sticks together... pretty simple. But, when's the last time you seen surveyors using sticks to go straight across oceans?

Except there exists no evidence for "Ley Lines," other than, yeah, lines can be drawn.

Harte

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

When we change the way we think, what we think begins to change...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

But you have Polygonal walls on Easter Island ,I don't think they were built from travelers in canoes.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Personally I think this debate, should look for commonality, if their is a Polygonal wall with the same architecture in Giza, and another in Japan then another in South America, which serves as the base stones for other architectural styles. Then where these Polygonal walls cant be reconstructed with todays tech. Then in this instance their technology was superior to ours, What else was superior?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join