It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Sheye

I may have been born in a barn (someone that always leaves the door open) but I do have (s)table manners. In hindsight the egg epiphany might have sounded a bit weird but I'd never poached a yolk before and was pleased with my beginners luck. (I watched a few youtube clips too) I hate the white, it's all rubbery.

May this be the beginning of many perfectly poached egg yolks for you . Cheers to yolk folk 🍻

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Lovely song Sheye! I'm listening to music too.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Music here too. Second sober day started. Sleeping is difficult but so it always is in the beginning.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Congratulations Fin! Keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Thank you for support! I will try really hard!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Full blue moon ...

And cloud. Galaxy S8 straight point and shoot.
edit on 30-1-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Great tunes Fin!

Found this one that I like.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Wow! Beautiful! I'll have to check the moon tonight.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Congratulations from me too!

Hi Light!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It won’t be easy at first Finn , but you can do it. If you fail, pick yourself up and try again.
We’re all rooting for your happiness, and no matter what happens you have our continuous support.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Great song with a great message 👍🏼

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

That's brilliant for a night-time phone photo!!

I have plans for 11:30pm to take photos tonight, apparently that's the best time to do so in my region.. unless I've been lied to. Shifty eyes. But. No clouds! NO CLOUDS! (Or if it's cloudy, be nice and accentuating clouds like you were blessed with
)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hi Chels! I thought the same thing about the video!

Hi Kaelci! Indeed is a cool pic! How are the lovebirds and Squeak and our boy?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I've been meaning to ask. Squeak looks all cute and cuddly and colourful but...

Does it squawk incessantly at an unpleasant volume? My Dad had a Parakeet once, it was an awful squawky beast. Friends come round to visit and you can't even hear yourself think. RAAAAARRRPPP!!! RAAAARRRPPP!

He accidentally set it free once. I don't think anyone was sad at the time, which was the sad thing about it.

ETA And good luck with the moon viewing!
edit on 30/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 30/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hullo Elfie!

Everything's well over here. Well, considering. My son is being a crazed kid, like any normal boy his age. He's loving his new Kindergarten and I am too! It's a friendly community kindy and I just get lovely vibes from everyone there. Unlike his last daycare where even from the first day I went there I felt weird, and every day I took him there, just, weird vibes. And then when Dave came here I realised it wasn't just me feeling the weird vibes, he got them too. So glad not to feel those anymore. Zug's also going to his first birthday party in 2 weekends from now! So I'm happy he's making new friends and is in a muccchh better environment.

Just. You know. He's an independent boy who has bossy, demanding, insufferable only-child-syndrome and is driving me mental.

Squeak had an adventure last week where she ZOOOOOOOMED out of her cage and out the door and said adios to us. I was in tears for days. Thankfully she landed in a neighbours yard nearby and they posted in four different facebook groups looking for the owner. She was missing for three days and on the very day I gave up hope of her coming back, I found the "Found Lovebird" notice and was all AHHHHHHHHH THAT'S SQUEAK! And she came home the next afternoon. She seems to have mellowed out a bit since her adventure, like "No no nope, I'm not going out there again!!" and is happy to fly around the loungeroom and just sit on her cage in lieu of a dangerous crazy adventure. "My castle! Not going outside again!" and has become more social, letting us hold her, pat her, sit on our heads. Doors closed obviously. Her initial escape wasn't intended freefly-out-of-cage-time, just an ill-timed zoom past the head.

Anddd Dave and I are doing well! I'm hoping to get some nice photos of us soon. We found some nice farmland opposite Zug's new kindergarten where at 4pm the sun is in a perfect illuminating position and will be a lovely spot for photos. He loves it here and is despairing about his return to the US
we need to see an immigration lawyer this month, I know there's one in town, just need to wait til mid-month or so when I can afford the fee.

*sigh*

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

She doesn't squaarrrk! She goes "squeak!".

Ok, well, she does on occasion chirp at an obnoxious volume, but it's not often. She chatters to herself softly more often than not, except when there are lorikeets and galahs squawking outside and she feels the need to let them know she's here too.

(I don't think she realises they can't hear her, but she tries anyway.)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Hope you get some good pics that you can share !!

Have you been getting the heat and humidity ?

It has come good here ... 21c. With low humidity ...
It is supposed to stay like this for about a week.

* Waves to all 🖐👋👐

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Great to hear about Zug's new Kindergarten! I'm sure he will have a blast at the birthday party!

Oh man, I'm so glad Squeak is home safe and sound!

Looking forward to the pics of you and Dave! So how long will it be before Dave can return to you after he leaves there?

Oh...have you had much time to write? How is that coming along?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join