It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Sounds wonderful Lags! Take pics of your travels so we can live vicariously through you.

Wish it was my dear...

Unfortunately it’s a pop in and out visit so the only thing I will be doing which is vaguely social is having a meal with an important client tonight and giving a conference all day tomorrow before hitting the rush hour Parisian traffic around 17:00.

Meaning I get home to Mrs Snuggy Wuggy around midnight before I wake her up to make me some sammiches and Iron my shirt!🤪🤪🤪😂😂

“Coughs”

Darned throat... I should start smoking again!!!

Warmest

Lags

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Ah, business stuff. Gotcha! Don't work too hard and try to have some fun little bunny!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

and try to have some fun little bunny!

Will do my dear...

Anyone have a spare roll of duct tape...?

“Runs after shrieking hamster grinning insanely...”

“Coughs again”

The above was an attempt at humour...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Will do my dear...

“Coughs again”

* Quickly snatches up hamster... then snatches toilet plunger out of bunnies hand. Swooshes plunger down on unmentionable parts of bunny *

* sighs* .. problem fixed 😁

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Will do my dear...

“Coughs again”

* Quickly snatches up hamster... then snatches toilet plunger out of bunnies hand. Swooshes plunger down on unmentionable parts of bunny *

Who do I send the cleaning bill for the jeans That I have just piddled in laughing?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Will do my dear...

“Coughs again”

Who do I send the cleaning bill for the jeans That I have just piddled in laughing?

You can send the bill to the hamster 😁

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I'm sure the hamster would be grateful for a slightly crumpled unpaid cleaning bill. It will make good bedding material and help keep it warm.
edit on 29/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

I'm sure the hamster would be grateful for a slightly crumpled unpaid restaurant bill. It will make good bedding material and help keep it warm.

Whoooaaa ✋🏼... the hamster said he’d take the cleaning bill... he wants nothing to do with the crumpled unpaid restaurant bill 😏.... lags can pay his own business expenses 😉

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I fixed my typo. I wasn't implying that Lag left unpaid bills, rather that sending a bill to a small furry animal might not work out as expected. My bad!

/me retreats from room slowly staring at the ground and bowing profusely....

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I fixed my typo. I wasn't implying that Lag left unpaid bills, rather that sending a bill to a small furry animal might not work out as expected. My bad!

Oh come on... you’re not bad ... just adorably naughty . By the way ...I think lags stole your plunger😆.
There is a rumour that he can be an adorably naughty bunny. A snoggly romantic one at that. Just ask his missus after she is done ironing his shirt 😏.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That I have been doing!! The video camera and this tablet of mine have been getting a work out as of late! I've just been laying low around here lately.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Sad, haunting, and beautiful song for those we have lost.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I just discovered a second way today I can keep an egg down. Poach it without the egg white. I feel a protein rush coming on in the coming days. Runny yolks, my first attempt ran a minute too long but it was still half runny...

In my defence, you do not want to see how 2 fully-grown bunnies can fill this space in the blink of an eye. Tribbles come to mind.
edit on 29/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Reply fix

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Too late for the hamster....

Pink Gerbils in tutus are the IN thing...

Deal with it...

Buwhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Too late for the hamster....

Pink Gerbils in tutus are the IN thing...

Deal with it...

Buwhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

This begs a question. Do the gerbils dance? Surely you wouldn't force a gerbil to wear a tu-tu if it couldn't do the Can-Can?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I just discovered a second way today I can keep an egg down. Poach it without the egg white. I feel a protein rush coming on in the coming days. Runny yolks, my first attempt ran a minute too long but it was still half runny...

In my defence, you do not want to see how 2 fully-grown bunnies can fill this space in the blink of an eye. Tribbles come to mind.

This is not something I was interested in knowing ... do you really think I care about runny yokes dribbling down your chin ? Me thinks you may have runny yoke joke issues. Seek help please.

I kid of course... enjoy your eggs 😁

edit on 29-1-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I may have been born in a barn (someone that always leaves the door open) but I do have (s)table manners. In hindsight the egg epiphany might have sounded a bit weird but I'd never poached a yolk before and was pleased with my beginners luck. (I watched a few youtube clips too) I hate the white, it's all rubbery.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join