It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Great song, but I think it is the beautiful young singer that you are liking.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
Oh...

I had french fries and wine for breakfast, closed my eyes, took a deep breath and went directly in to Shed Lands for a while!

OMG, that is one of the most amazing videos I have ever seen! Love it!!!!!

French fries and wine for breakfast? LOL

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I did not notice !

😎

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Light, sorry I disappeared earlier! I was away from the computer resting my back, then came back and had a couple of phone calls and stuff.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Liar, liar pants on fire! If Gordi was here he would be pulling a DDIG.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Nah, he'd be drooling too much.

😆

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Hey Girl, that girl was cute but I will up the stakes. This should keep them happy.
I really like the part with horses, pretty horsies.

Yes it as an old video.
She caught the attention of my fellow crew members, all "boys" when we were sitting cozy at a bar after two weeks in hell on the oil rig.
We are chilling and there she is on the TV, they just stared, with happy grins, at the screan, hushing me when I pointed out the television was so small the ycould hardly see her, sighed and went silent when it was over. Poor Boys.

edit on 28-1-2018 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

LOL What a wonderful story. You just can't make up stuff like that! LOL

I have a theory. It (the music video) is designed to conceal the fact that the music is junk. People rely on their sight more than other senses. Some men are easily distracted with a little thigh and breast, half of em probably don't hear the music anymore if we're honest. It makes it easy to pick em out though.

As soon as I see several half-naked models gyrating across the screen shaking peacock feathers with a huge fake smile on their faces I know it's time to stop listening and change the youtube channel. The odds of music actually being played are worse than if you gave a bunch of monkeys an infinite amount of time, paper and typewriters and wait for Shakespeare.
edit on 28/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Bahahaha! Great story! My only consolation after watching her and the other beauty is that one day they will get old and they won't look like that anymore. LOL

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I like your reply Light!

I swear, you can't even look at car ads without a half naked gorgeous woman sprawled across the hood or standing beside it. Like really? I mean...you buy the car, you aint getting the woman too, just the car.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I like your reply Light!

I swear, you can't even look at car ads without a half naked gorgeous woman sprawled across the hood or standing beside it. Like really? I mean...you buy the car, you aint getting the woman too, just the car.

Yeah. Mental image marketing or something like that. Translated from Finnish at least. I think my TV was last on a month ago, a couple of friends were visiting me and we watched The Simpsons. And there were commercials.

Is there an "anti commercial disorder" or "ultra sensitivity to commercials"? whatever it is, i have it. I mean, a woman walks down the street in a grey environment, a car goes by and spreads dirt from the tires to her clothes. She drops her cellphone to the sewer. Then she buys a yoghurt, eats it, colors appear and she smiles and rainbows fly everywhere.

I mean that is just psychotic. And this comes from a man who has been in psychosis twice.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I thought that i have an account here, but no, so i made one.
About Finnspiracy. He is my friend And i really appreciate that people in here keeps his spirit up. The most sincere thank you a fighter can ever say, to all of you. He is my friend, who helped me when i needed, without asking a thing. Thats a thing i will not forget.
So i practise buhurt, or HMB as some say. Whenever i gear up, i do it for him, for my daughter and for my cats. I literally smash peoples face with an axe for fun. He often mentions my cats and my daughter. If we wouldnt be straight i'd marry him. I would die and kill for him. So any of you who have given any support to him, i will do that to you too.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hello Fin! We are bombarded by commercials and ads everywhere. Most of them I can't stand.

How are you today Hun?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
How are you today Hun?

Baffled.

I told to my friend above earlier today that i will drink this wine that i have and try to go sober for a month. If it helps my physical and mental wellbeing like earlier back in the days. Now i noticed he replied to me here and i have told good stuff about the shed to him and linked a thing or two.

I poured my recently filled wine mug and the last bottle to the sewer.

Life can't be all about getting drunk, being in a hangover or crying.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

"Life can't be all about getting drunk, being in a hangover or crying. "

There is a new signature for you, my friend.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You are correct and I wish you much success. Alcohol sucks. I don't suffer from hangovers but I usually wake up (and go to bed) way too late. The only person that can really stop someone drinking is themselves.

Welcome to ironshepherd too, enjoy your time here.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironshepherd
I thought that i have an account here, but no, so i made one.
About Finnspiracy. He is my friend And i really appreciate that people in here keeps his spirit up. The most sincere thank you a fighter can ever say, to all of you. He is my friend, who helped me when i needed, without asking a thing. Thats a thing i will not forget.
So i practise buhurt, or HMB as some say. Whenever i gear up, i do it for him, for my daughter and for my cats. I literally smash peoples face with an axe for fun. He often mentions my cats and my daughter. If we wouldnt be straight i'd marry him. I would die and kill for him. So any of you who have given any support to him, i will do that to you too.

How the hell did I miss this post?????? I am so sorry for not replying!

Hello and welcome to our wonderful realm. Thank YOU for being such a great friend to our dear Fin! I hope you enjoy the Shed and all the magic and fun, laughter and tears, sharing and caring!

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join