It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The first murderer would be Mason if he were here more often. The first victim could be anyone. lol

Missed you Wolf Lord, where ya been? Oh...I told Wolf to find you as you will lead the wolves into battle.

edit on 27-3-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

The engine company that crashed was responding to that same head on crash on the Turnpike. They believe that the car that struck the box truck head on had somehow gotten disoriented before getting back on the West Virginia Turnpike due to the weather.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

haha thanks. I'll have a seat in the corner and watch a while amongst you fine people.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: JugHead

Hello and welcome to our lovely realm! No, it is not a secret area, just a most unusual and amazing one. Hope you read the intro page. We move sheds every 200 pages. Well, a bit earlier because people get panicky towards the end of each incarnation. lol

Here we have dragons and other magical beings and creatures and the real people who make the Shed what it is. We share laughter and tears and everything in between.

That's a cool picture, thanks for the hi and everyone else. Looks like a nice place to be here. What's the flavor? I see some dragons, no lots of them. Are aliens favored around here? I used to have a few tucked away that I could share if I can findem.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JugHead

Hello and welcome to our lovely realm! No, it is not a secret area, just a most unusual and amazing one. Hope you read the intro page. We move sheds every 200 pages. Well, a bit earlier because people get panicky towards the end of each incarnation. lol

Here we have dragons and other magical beings and creatures and the real people who make the Shed what it is. We share laughter and tears and everything in between.

That's a cool picture, thanks for the hi and everyone else. Looks like a nice place to be here. What's the flavor? I see some dragons, no lots of them. Are aliens favored around here? I used to have a few tucked away that I could share if I can findem.

Gimme 2 bags of carrots and I will let you and your aliens in...

"looks around suspiciously to make sure know one is looking"

"nods to the entrance..."
edit on 27-3-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap editing

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: JugHead

Gimme 2 bags of carrots and I will let you and your aliens in...

"looks around suspiciously to make sure know one is looking"

"nods to the entrance..."

Two bags of carrots? Just what I needed for my rabbit stew. lol Thanks for the hi!
edit on 27-3-2018 by JugHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Two bags of carrots? Just what I needed for my rabbit stew. lol Thanks for the hi!

Ewweee... My edit went all to pot!

Rabbits are not allowed to be eaten here...

However, if I may : www.simplyrecipes.com...

Nom nom nom...

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I should lay off the carrots, this causes crap editing!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
I should lay off the carrots, this causes crap editing!

Ah funny Lag, ok no stew today. I'll go with another dish, fried mushrooms with honey marinated carrots fried in olive oil with sauteed imitation rabbit,. And a bottle of white chardonnay.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Uh... Oh... Maaaaan...

The BEAUTY... The ATTITUDE!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

She's good, and sounds like someone I've heard before

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I visited a friend nearby, he gave me apple wine. On my way there, it was snowing so much that it wasn't easy to keep eyes open. When i walked back, it was calm and the sun was shining. A total flip of weather in 10 minutes.

Here is Finnish cello band Apocalyptica and singer/guitarist of Bush, Gavin Rossdale.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: Abysha
I finally found the shed!

Hello! This is a nice place. So, you found this, now tell us something about yourself or stuff around you!

Hmmm... random fact I'm thinking of right now is that I really enjoy raw onions. I use them like chips and dip them into hummus or whatever. I especially like these things I call "scarabs". I take a full layer from half an onion so it makes a bowl. I fill it with cherry tomatoes and chopped up jalapenos or sometimes mushed up garbanzo beans (like a hummus). Then I take a thin slice of cheese and cover the top of it. The result reminds me of a scarab beetle that feels and sounds like one when I eat it.

Something that is around me? An empty bottle of boneset. I need to resupply my herbs soon.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Strange! And cool! i would most likely just cry.

Had to google boneset. Seems like a very beneficial plant.

edit on 27-3-2018 by Finspiracy because: How do i mess up quotes from time to time

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358
The first murderer would be Mason if he were here more often. The first victim could be anyone. lol

Great dude, Mason. He is always on fire with his one line jokes. Does not take himself too seriously. Wonderful qualities.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Hi JugHead! We are fantasy based, though I love alien topics and Sci-Fi.

Meet Hugo the winged wildcat.

Pesky the pixie...

Wolf, the magical white wolf...

And Storm the dragon...

There are many other wondrous creatures that roam our lands as well.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Caught you trying to bribe the newbies! Bad bunny! Bad, bad, bad! LOL

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Interestig version of a great song. Found this cover which has a lot of attitude or passion.

LOVED the Apocalyptica song! Thank you once again for introducing great music!

edit on 27-3-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Raw onions would make me barf. I only use them cooked in a recipe. I used to know my herbs very well back in the day, but now...my memory sucks royally. I used to have glass jars filled with various herbs to use for beauty and medicinal purposes.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Card of the day from the Spirit Cats card deck by **Nicole Piar**

Adventure

Meet Lionmew. He is an explorer, a traveler and a seeker of lost worlds. He likes to feel the wind rippling his fur and the excitement of not quite knowing what he might discover next. It is time to leave the safe havens of your comfy home and routine to seek out distant shores and unknown lands. Widen your circle of experience and step into a different point of view. Distance and diversity gives us a shift in perspective. Home never looks the same from afar. Remember, the journey outward illuminates the journey inward. Live your life as a grand adventure.

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join