It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Ooh Ooh Child has always been a fav of mine.

My favorite rendition is by this artist

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Hey there!

It's a beautiful song.
I never heard the version you linked..it's awesome! What a gorgeous voice!

Thank you for sharing that!

Please give that song I linked at the bottom of the last page a listen..it's well worth the 3 minutes..

Also..
How was dinner?!

Respectfully,
~ meathead

edit on 25-3-2018 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I did listen to the second song and it was very interesting and rings true to life. We are all a little broken .

Dinner with the family was good. We didn’t go out for dinner.. so my apologies if it sounded that way in my post. My son made lasagna and it was great.

Glad you enjoyed Valerie Carter’s version of that song. She does indeed have a beautiful voice.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

It's not the broken part that gets me in the gut..

It's the second half of the song,coming together ,understanding no one is perfect but we are all worth something.

And, I'd take Home made with love lasagna over dinner at a restaurant any day! You raised a good one!(I'm sure I don't have to tell you that ..but I did anyway :p )

Now I'm jealous I don't get to eat left overs tomorrow..

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I can understand what you mean about the second part of the song . We are all worth something!

My son is living with his dad at the moment, and lucky for my ex he does most of the cooking. We all get together as a family every Sunday, and take turns having Sunday dinner. I’m happy my ex and I remain on friendly terms.

Going to play an oldie goldie , though it may be an oldie moldie to some 😆.

It’s Never too late to start all over again. ( The sound isn’t that great , but hey.. it’s the Ed Sullivan show 😏)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
G’night gang ... big hugs to all and may you all have pleasant dreams, or a great day ahead ,depending on time zone.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Excellent selection!

Its never to late!

I'm sorry I took so long getting back to you
I was busy appeasing the munchies g*d.

And now that I have a belly full of carbs , I bid you all goodnight!

Sweet dreams and bright mornings gang!

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I would like to thank you all for making me feel so accepted. You all know that i have my mental problems and binge drinking sometimes but you... you... lift me!

"You lift my spirit, take me higher, make me fly,
Touch the moon up in the sky, when you are mine
You lift me higher, take my spirit, make it fly,
Where all new wonders will appear"

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
More music! I think Night Star might like! Get your coffee my friend!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Loved both of your songs!!!!!! I love all the different bands you have presented that I have never heard before! Thank you so much!
Going to bed now as it is 4 AM here. So...

Off to the land of dreams I go.

Sorry I missed some of you earlier.

Goodnight Shed! Love you all!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I chuckled a wee bit when I saw this one...

Bring It ON!!! Yeah!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I get it, I often find that music is associated with a time or a feeling from days gone by.

I liked the Listener track, most intense with effective lyrics.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

That's certainly one way to see life in a more relative way.

In other news, the Australians have been caught cheating at cricket. LMAO! Something involving sandpaper and balls. It's all rather sad and painful.

"I once killed a man with sandpaper. I didn't mean to, I just wanted to rough him up a little."

Ah, there's the door....

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I had a talking dog once...

I asked him what sandpaper felt like... He said "Ruff!"
I asked him what the sea was like when it was stormy... He said "Ruff!"

I tried to fox him by asking what age my wife was... He thought for a second... Farted (loudly) then tapped his foot on the floor twice!
I said "Wow! that's right!!! She's Farty Two!"

I'll get my coat and join light outside....

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver
I'll get my coat and join light outside....

No way brothers!

I enjoy this kind of humor. Get back inside and leave your coats hanging so you will not get too hot. I think that if you get too hot, your humor might get too hot to handle!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I see I missed my humorous Gentlemen earlier. I'm so sick with this nasty cold so I've been resting. It's 2:53 in the afternoon and I'm just now having my first cup of coffee. I have a stuffy nose and coughing and just feeling drained and icky.

Hope everyone is feeling a hell of a lot better than I am. **Hugs**

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I forgot to pull a spirit cat card for us yesterday. I'll draw one for today and then an extra one because I missed yesterday.

Relaxation

Meet Molly Like-A-Cloud. She is the embodiment of that luscious state between purring and sleep. Molly understands the healing magic of stretching her paws, arching her back, letting out a long mew, then settling into a cozy circle of softness and rest. For a moment or maybe longer, let go of everything you feel you have to do and consciously relax your body and mind. Slow down your breath. Savor the stillness between each inhale and exhale. Close your eyes. Unwind. Soften You deserve the gentle healing of relaxation.

Todays card...
Road Less Travelled

Meet Silvio Silvermaw. You won't find him on the well worn paths of habit and normalcy. However, if you brush away the spider webs and circle around the giant trees, youwill find Silvio wandering down a path with no paw prints. This road less travelled is often obscured by errant wildflowers and ferns, but if you look for it with an open mind, you will see its peculaiar winding way . Turn off the main road and try something new - a new hobby, a new belief, a new way of doing something, a new perspective on a familiar situation. If you usually go right, experiment with going left.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Jut dropping in to say Hello! "Hello!" from Me and some of the Other Dragons of the Keep. We had an adventure after going through an unexpected Portal, that opened up right in our Flight path! We were fortunate enough to be able to return here through the same opening in the sky!!

ETA: CAn anyone update ME with the story line? I got info from Errollorre via PM, so I know where it is heading. Just not sure where it is at for the time being?
edit on 26-3-2018 by SyxPak because: added some text silly

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Well, she asked for a "Double Entendre".... So I gave her one.

When I was younger I felt like a man trapped inside a woman’s body. Then I was born...

I was raised as an only child, which really annoyed my sister.

How do people make new mates? ...I'm Asking for a friend.

My wife told me: ‘Sex is better on holiday.’ That's the worst text message I've ever received...

As a kid I was made to walk the plank. We couldn’t afford a dog...

I saw a documentary on how ships are kept together. It was Riveting!

Just before his recent passing, Stephen Hawking had his first date for 10 years. When he came back, his glasses were smashed, he had a broken wrist, a twisted ankle and grazed knees; Apparently she stood him up!

It all starts innocently; mixing chocolate and Rice Krispies, but before you know it you’re adding raisins and marshmallows – it’s a rocky road.

People who use selfie sticks really need to have a good, long look at themselves.

Are you really sure?? LOL

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

LMFAO Gordi!!!

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join