It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Lol... I just feel like a human with fat fingers trying to get the stars to take. Sometimes I press the star up to ten times and it still doesn’t light up, so I just give up .😕

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
BOOM!

just woke up, smoked a cigarette and filled the wine glass. Very happy to see all the new posts here. You are all very nice folks but you have time zone limitations! This place sleeps when i am awake and vice versa

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
BOOM!

just woke up, smoked a cigarette and filled the wine glass. Very happy to see all the new posts here. You are all very nice folks but you have time zone limitations! This place sleeps when i am awake and vice versa

Yes.. that is unfortunate about the time zones.

Good morning Fin ... enjoy your wine and cig . Wish I had a nice song to post for you, but I’m not sure what you would enjoy that I am familiar with.

Here is something you may enjoy.. the lyrics are interesting

edit on 27-3-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Cool song. I like the band, but i haven't heard that one before. Much appreciated. Here is a reply. If you guys and girls are not seeing me for a while it is because mods ban me. But i stand my ground and make a statement that there are no critical body parts shown in this video!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Cool song. I like the band, but i haven't heard that one before. Much appreciated. Here is a reply. If you guys and girls are not seeing me for a while it is because mods ban me. But i stand my ground and make a statement that there are no critical body parts shown in this video!

😂😂... great song choice Fin.. I wouldn’t worry about the state of dress she is in ... she’s covered where it matters.

So tell me something about yourself Fin... if you could have your dream job ( with your mental health being great ) .. what would that job be ?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
So tell me something about yourself Fin... if you could have your dream job ( with your mental health being great ) .. what would that job be ?

And i could be sober and responsible?

Something that involves helping others. If i describe more accurately... (cool thought experiment by the way, thanks!) i would like to teach children with special needs.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
My sister's son is handicapped. He is 12 years old but can't talk. Plays very simple games, like puzzles with 4 pieces. He usually grabs my hand and takes me where he wants and then we play. My mom plays mölkky with him. It is a game usually played summertime, throw a ball and make them hit wooden goals. Mom said they play it now in wintertime also, because the kid has no friends to play anything with.

Yep, crying right now.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

My sister's son is handicapped. He is 12 years old but can't talk. Plays very simple games, like puzzles with 4 pieces. He usually grabs my hand and takes me where he wants and then we play. My mom plays mölkky with him. It is a game usually played summertime, throw a ball and make them hit wooden goals. Mom said they play it now in wintertime also, because the kid has no friends to play anything with.

Yep, crying right now.

Awww ... don’t be sad Fin.. at least he has loving parents and family for support. Some don’t have that.

I used to be an educational assistant, teaching special ed students in school. Was one of the most rewarding jobs I had.

You would be great in that role, and it is an honourable choice to have.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Awww, do not cry dear Fin. Like Sheye said, he has loving Parents and family for support. Don't they have groups there where disabled kids get together and interact? Maybe your Sister could get disabled kids together for play dates once in a while. Maybe there are some organizations who do things like that? Someone somewhere should certainly start up a program for kids like himself and with other disabilities.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sheye, to tell if your star actually took, refresh the page. Sometimes it looks like a star isn't given, but when you refresh the page it appears. If it doesn't, try again. I like to acknowledge every poster for being active in here and because I love you all.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Sheye, to tell if your star actually took, refresh the page. Sometimes it looks like a star isn't given, but when you refresh the page it appears. If it doesn't, try again. I like to acknowledge every poster for being active in here and because I love you all.

I know you always give a star , Night. I’ve had a few posts with one star, and I always know it’s you 😏.

Sometimes I get so caught up in reading , I neglect starring because it seems to take forever.

I’ll try the refresh idea next time, and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

We can twinkle and shine with all the stars in here.

I've been watching true story movies. This one is almost done and very touching.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

True life stories, especially if they are done well, are some of the best stories around. True life can also be stranger than fiction ...There is nothing quite like a touching story based on reality though. It hurts to cry sometimes. Some movies can really get me sobbing hard. That’s to the credit of the actors, directors, editors.. etc. It’s embarrassing in a movie theatre, but when I try to hold it back, my throat starts aching, then I burst. 😆. Not for all sad scenes, just for those special ones that really hit you in the heart.

Anyhoo... glad you’re enjoying movie night with some feel good movies.👍🏼

edit on 28-3-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
G’night Sheddites ( who ever is up and perhaps reading )

This song is dedicated to all Sheddites ,with love...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Wierd. I just listened to that whole album at work today. I forgot how unexplored they were as a band.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Wierd. I just listened to that whole album at work today. I forgot how unexplored they were as a band.

That whole album is great... love the Funeral song

This one is one of my favs by them. I think he has such a deep rich voice .. very alluring.

May I ask what time zone you are in Abysha ?

I’m tired... but can’t sleep 🙄... haven’t had caffeine since this morning. Argh.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Nice to see that you have made it back home Fin.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Cool pic Blue... 👍🏼

Considering I can’t sleep, I’m going to dedicate a song to the mods..the ones that may actually read this post 😏.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Abysha

That whole album is great... love the Funeral song

This one is one of my favs by them. I think he has such a deep rich voice .. very alluring.

May I ask what time zone you are in Abysha ?

I’m tired... but can’t sleep 🙄... haven’t had caffeine since this morning. Argh.

I'm in the pacific standard zone. I'm going to bed right now, actually; gotta get up in about five hours.

You cool cats have fun tonight (or morning for some of you).
edit on 28-3-2018 by Abysha because: Spellinization

edit on 28-3-2018 by Abysha because: Oh my god!!! Apparently I'm so tired, it takes three tries to spell "bed"

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Good Morning Shedlandia,
This is your Celtic Rock wake-up call!
Have a squishie day...

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join