It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MegaAnon says Q is Assange and she has been Larped

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I always thought you were an independent thinker. Have you looked at MegaAnon's posts as opposed to Q? She has been posting some of the info Q comes up with since May 2017. Not to mention most of Q is on the internet. That is not saying it hasn't been good to make the links. i just ask you to check it out. Course you make be more techy than I an have figured it out.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Why do you think it is Karen Hudes? I think it is multiiple posters.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I always thought you were an independent thinker. Have you looked at MegaAnon's posts as opposed to Q? She has been posting some of the info Q comes up with since May 2017. Not to mention most of Q is on the internet. That is not saying it hasn't been good to make the links. i just ask you to check it out. Course you make be more techy than I an have figured it out.

I always thought of FBI Anon,Meg.WHinsider and now Q as separate entities. Like someone here already pointed out Meg told us that JA was successfully extracted and now he is suddenly a bad actor. There ae currently 3 AI's mentioned on 8 so i'm a little bit sceptical of what makes TOFSEE so special and if it related to CERN like the others. Alice in Wonderland is a huge part of the Q enigma as well. This is turning into Metal Gear. Foxdie.
edit on 13-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I always thought of FBI Anon,Meg.WHinsider and now Q as separate entities. Like someone here already pointed out Meg told us that JA was successfully extracted and now he is suddenly a bad actor. There ae currently 3 Ai's mentioned on 8 so i'm a little bit sceptical of what makes TOFSE so special and is if it related to CERN like the others. Alice in Wonderland is a huge part of the Q enigma as well. This is turning into Metal Gear. Foxdie.

I have seen for a few years by some he is a bad actor. I don't believe it and don't believe that is what MegaAnon is saying.

A week or so ago there was a meeting of multiple Utubers and this (Q) was discussed. Defango was there and said after Cicadia 3301 they mentioned a discussion with Defcon1 (a group of hackers) doing such a thing as the Socrates's method to bring in people. He even claimed he was involved with this and wrote some of it which may or maynot be true. This was a vid i watched on "Lift the Veil".

I think she is saying Assange infiltrated the original postings and took over. Still there are multiple people claiming credit. Would have to carefully look at what she says and correlate it with posts, which is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Bored video game narrative authors trolling the internet. ][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I think she is saying Assange infiltrated the original postings and took over. Still there are multiple people claiming credit. Would have to carefully look at what she says and correlate it with posts, which is beyond me.

No, no... what she is saying is Snake... i mean Assange, went back in time via the second dimension to knock kims rocket out of orbit, so that hawaii and korea could be saved and claim it was just a drill.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Okay i had a chance to read up on Tofsee and there are few discrepancies that stand out to me. Tofsee seems highly advanced at first but then there is the physical spreading method through USB. It seems more like it is designed for specific tasks and not to infect the whole world on the contrary it can remove or kill other malware. I like the bit about Bitcoinminer being boring. I concur.

Though it is troublesome that it can also spread through Twitter,Facebook and Skype(?) with various types of stealing and hijacking of cookies. Random german is random. VKontakte translates to VContacts. Odd. I'm no expert not by a longshot but the purpose is mostly getting information on the user and all their contacts. DDOS and SYN is kinda the standard and nothing special.

It is bad of course but it's not the end of the world bad. Hmm.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

A week or so ago there was a meeting of multiple Utubers and this (Q) was discussed. Defango was there and said after Cicadia 3301 they mentioned a discussion with Defcon1 (a group of hackers) doing such a thing as the Socrates's method to bring in people. He even claimed he was involved with this and wrote some of it which may or maynot be true. This was a vid i watched on "Lift the Veil".

All that trouble when each person could have just been doing actual activism with hardcore facts exposing the easily definable Corruption plaguing our world and driving us to kill each other.

CMON MAN this is all shoots & ladders over the rainbow!
edit on 13-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Wait is she saying that the false missile Alarm in Hawaii was set off by this government owned AI bot or Assange??

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
What is meganon

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So you guys go on 4Chan and read posts by anonymous people with no credibility and no accountability? Even newspapers are held accountable if their anonymous sources are false or say false things.

I mean, it is a somewhat decent way to get to know "facts" and predict the future, but there is so much disinfo on there that a consumer is bound to make bad political decisions based on at least some lies.

I'm not opposed to looking into it for fun, but I warn against taking any of it seriously.
edit on 13pmSat, 13 Jan 2018 22:19:42 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

Troofer Sideshow Television

link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

From what I can work out Meganon is a person on 4chan who has been dropping hints about what is happening in the WH and theyve apparently been accurate

Correct me if Im wrong peeps

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

All that trouble when each person could have just been doing actual activism with hardcore facts exposing the easily definable Corruption plaguing our world and driving us to kill each other.

CMON MAN this is all shoots & ladders over the rainbow!

As for Qanon, I agree and I am not validating Q. Simply giving what Mega said and she has been right more than wrong without being specific but enough context to consider. Most of what Q has posted is available on the internet but some links have been good. other folks have gone off the rails and claimed any hint as true. I am not a follower tho until about mid nov I was and have happened on other quotes.

If you would look back at my threads, except for some in the past couple months, I have been a 'just the facts mam' person. The last couple of months have been different. oh, yes I am female and from your perspective just a 'little old lady'.

however, there was a post from, I think couple months ago that said "the floor is yours" right after something happened with Assange. Saw this post again with what I considered a lot of gibberish, tonight. So yeah, I wonder if there is a connection and if Assange dropped in to spread some info and Mega happen to get it.

Then I have to ask, is Mega full of herself in thinking Assange is speaking to her.

Then again, she says she carried his passport and visa in her purse when he left the Embassy. it is either true or she will be outed and for someone who is so proud and adamant about what she says, it would be strange indeed it she wasn't telling the truth.

But then again, I am just a little old lady so what would I know.

Please note, I said I didn't understand and asked for help.

edit on 13-1-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Sounds like the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I see stuff like: -@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

with 150 FLAGS and 237 PAGES

and to do what speculate about whose speculating about the same MSM BS everyones already speuclating about followin the MSM speculative leads.

If Trump / q / whoever is part of that then they part of IT.

All that effing energy and thousands of people could have been woken up just from within this board alone, thus triggering whole new chains of people to be woken up following those chains. IF Trump is 'that' and is against the big corruption one simple 30 minute press conference would blow the whole thing wide open... where the bs they're talking about is nothing in comparison.

Does anyone now understand the Corruption at this point? Its very easy to define now and do it in a number of different ways to appeal to anyones interest.
edit on 13-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Sorry, not a part of that psyop. I do think some Trump tweet's which appeared seeming to confirm Q then immediately removed were co opted. I even saw a program to make fake tweets. if they are kept in quey to veryify anyone who could view them could quickly post as Q and have a seeming verify. Essentially this is what Mega said using dissenter in wh but apparently anyone can do it with knowledge as it seems to continue.
edit on 13-1-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I can't say much. Someone else is going to be deciding when to break open the truth...

The entire Q persona is true, but it's more complicated.

The origins were began last year at the DefCon hacker convention.
It centers around activity with Cicada 3301.

Someone who is a 'facilitator' knows a highly intelligent Australian mathematician living in DC. They have a/an insider/s within the administration. They report to Q, who then relays the data from their personal 'safe space.'

The recent issues with 4 and 8 chan and the keycode being hacked... etc. there was a breach. Q apparently is pushing too much. Recent Q posts are 90% legit from the actual Q

When they make the movie, remember you read it hear first

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExVoto
I can't say much. Someone else is going to be deciding when to break open the truth...

The entire Q persona is true, but it's more complicated.

The origins were began last year at the DefCon hacker convention.
It centers around activity with Cicada 3301.

Someone who is a 'facilitator' knows a highly intelligent Australian mathematician living in DC. They have a/an insider/s within the administration. They report to Q, who then relays the data from their personal 'safe space.'

The recent issues with 4 and 8 chan and the keycode being hacked... etc. there was a breach. Q apparently is pushing too much. Recent Q posts are 90% legit from the actual Q

When they make the movie, remember you read it hear first

So are you confirming this part of my post above

A week or so ago there was a meeting of multiple Utubers and this (Q) was discussed. Defango was there and said after Cicadia 3301 they mentioned a discussion with Defcon1 (a group of hackers) doing such a thing as the Socrates's method to bring in people. He even claimed he was involved with this and wrote some of it which may or maynot be true. This was a vid i watched on "Lif

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Wow, yeah...

just a small point. It's called the Socratic Method
...asking specific questions meant to illicit the kind of thinking that 'should' be understood by average people. The thinking involved ideally return specific answers.

Socrates and Plato stuff...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join