It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MegaAnon says Q is Assange and she has been Larped

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ExVoto

Thank you for that. Feel somewhat vindicated as to the naysayers. Anything to add about the comment "the floor is yours"?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Thank you for that. Feel somewhat vindicated as to the naysayers. Anything to add about the comment "the floor is yours"?

Actually no. I stopped keeping up a few weeks ago.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

sent a pm. In case your didn't notice the pm, I noticed my quote to you was changed.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Can you or anybody PM me the link please?
edit on 14-1-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

done

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
q is one of trump's minions doing free propaganda for is boss
while mega is just an schizo

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
'I don't know about Q but a lot of what is posted in Q's name isn't Q'

please stop posting about Q if you know nothing

qcodefag.github.io...
edit on 14-1-2018 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The floor is yours referenced the dismantling of the 7th floor.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

That is what I understood as well except that it was my understanding that happened just a couple months after his election by Tillerson. Couldn't see why it was coming up again and saw no proof it was recent. Thus thought it must reference something else

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Yah I also think it's a paid group of disinformants but from other forums I've been to, they link up to this 'global debt facility' which is related to the psyops of TVM-LSM-666

World Bank Senior Attorney Karen Hudes has revealed and explained that replacing fractional reserve paper currency with gold from the Global Debt Facility (Account TVM-LSM-666), ends State Capture by the Central Banking Cartel and has just released the following Press Release:
www.change.org... -the-global-debt-facility-account-tvm-lsm-666-and-how-replacing-fractional-reserve-currency-with-gold-from-the-global-debt-facility-ends-state

Karen Hudes is a proven disinformant. She claims there is over 1 million tons of gold hiding in secret vaults all over the world but there is plenty of historical data that proves there has only been about 180,000 tons of gold ever mined.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

Yah I also think it's a paid group of disinformants but from other forums I've been to, they link up to this 'global debt facility' which is related to the psyops of TVM-LSM-666

World Bank Senior Attorney Karen Hudes has revealed and explained that replacing fractional reserve paper currency with gold from the Global Debt Facility (Account TVM-LSM-666), ends State Capture by the Central Banking Cartel and has just released the following Press Release:
www.change.org... -the-global-debt-facility-account-tvm-lsm-666-and-how-replacing-fractional-reserve-currency-with-gold-from-the-global-debt-facility-ends-state

Karen Hudes is a proven disinformant. She claims there is over 1 million tons of gold hiding in secret vaults all over the world but there is plenty of historical data that proves there has only been about 180,000 tons of gold ever mined.

363762732.605052 million pounds is converted from 165,000 tonnes.
Accounting for only "mined" gold reserves leaves out all that was excavated from tombs?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I can post the statistics but I think it's outside the scope of the thread no? Suffice to say that most of the gold ever mined happened in the past 100 years because of technology. Huge machines that move hundreds of tons a day..

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I think every time Q posts "The floor is yours" it gives Assange the green light to take over the Q account and/or post on Twitter. Notice Q says how about a nice game of chess, then Assange posts the chess board, then Q posts CHECKMATE. Also - as crazy as this sounds to actually type in public - I think Trump has posted personally under the Q moniker many times. Notice how most Q posts end in Q. Well, some posts end in 4, 10, 20. DJT are the 4th 10th and 20th letters in the alphabet. Also the syntax of each Q post signed this way sounds and awful lot like the way Trump words his tweets.

Some serious crazy stuff is happening right now. I never really thought all this was real, but I'm convinced that this is no LARP.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
I think Trump has posted personally under the Q moniker many times. Notice how most Q posts end in Q. Well, some posts end in 4, 10, 20. DJT are the 4th 10th and 20th letters in the alphabet. Also the syntax of each Q post signed this way sounds and awful lot like the way Trump words his tweets.

no offense, but i could write some crap that sounds like trump and sign his name too.

not to mention the ones you cite don't seem to go off into rants about being a big victim of the media and random noise and etc, so no... probably not really trump joining in the massive trollfest.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

I think Trump has posted personally under the Q moniker many times. Notice how most Q posts end in Q. Well, some posts end in 4, 10, 20. DJT are the 4th 10th and 20th letters in the alphabet. Also the syntax of each Q post signed this way sounds and awful lot like the way Trump words his tweets.

no offense, but i could write some crap that sounds like trump and sign his name too.

not to mention the ones you cite don't seem to go off into rants about being a big victim of the media and random noise and etc, so no... probably not really trump joining in the massive trollfest.

Yes, you could...but you are not logged into the Q account, thus representing Q....you're just some dude on the internet.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

you're just some dude on the internet.

so's Q

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This is a second post on a 4 chan thread she made tonight

Since when did anyone take stuff posted there seriously ?

edit on 14-1-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Barron
Von
Queue?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
Bored video game narrative authors trolling the internet. ][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Man, you REALLY can't Triforce at all, can you !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join