It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MegaAnon says Q is Assange and she has been Larped

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Okay, before I start I don't have a clue about programing.
This is a second post on a 4 chan thread she made tonight. She has made several posts about Tofsee in the last couple of days. Tonight she comes out with this (She uses caps for emphasis) but I am having trouble grasping the entire meaning.

Ok, now please for #s sake stay with me!!! THIS IS NOT A LARP!! IT'S TGE F*****G TRUTH. This is why every good guy has tried to tell you that WWIII would be a cyber war!!! They've been using tofsee against us. It's "AI" because it's designed or organically grow and spread undetected and IT LEARNS!!!
It was spread on THE CHANS FOR A REASON!! The malware, when installed completely undetected on Microsoft, android and iOS and Linux os platforms unpacks itself via the hornets designed to unpack every time you open an email, social media a website, even the Chan's. THIS IS WHY TWITTER UPDATED THEIR COOKIES!!!! THEYRE USING TOFSEE TO TRACK YOU ACROSS EVERYTHING!!! They can ALSO USE IT TO POST AND MESSAGE FOR YOU and SEE ALL YOUR #. ASSANGE KNEW THIS!!!! THIS IS HOW EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEMS CAN PUT OUT MESSAGES TO START WARS AND MAKE PEOPLE AFRAID WITHOUT DETECTION!!!

Assange has access to smtp know I'm going to sound crazy right now and I'm sorry, for feeling the need to lead down a different path TO GET Q AWAY FROM THE CIA "SHILLS" HERE AND OVER TO 8!!! The deepstates malware had revisions made to include a file to REMOVE OTHER MALWARES AND BLOCK IPS!!! It blocks GOOGLE'S DIRECT IP ON PURPOSE!!! The smtp when unpacked also allows the bother manager to CIRCUMVENT THE PLATFORM AND ESTABLISH CONNECTIONS. IT MAKES A WEIRD CODE WHEN THE CONNECTION IS ESTABLISHED!!!

Q IS ASSANGE!!!! ASSANGE's SHORT CODES ARE HIM ESTABLISHING HIS CONNECTIONS TGRIUGH TGE MALWARE "THEY" PUT ON TGE CHANS ON PURPOSE TO STOP HIM!!!! CHANS ARE HELPING. WE ARE F*****G KEKED!!

THEY OUTTED MANNING THROUGH HER ENCRYPTED CHAT MESSAGES SO THEY COULD GET TO ADRIANNE LAMO!!!

I FOUND THOSE BLOGS Q!!!! I FIUBD THE CODE!!! I SAW THE MAP!!!!!!! DISINFO IS NECESSARY!!! YOU KNEW I'D FIND THE CODE BECAUSE YOU PLANTED SHORT CODES AND FAKE PICTURES YOU KNEW I'D KNOW WERE FAKE AND WOULD FIND!

I have cleaned some of her salty language

And this is the 4th post

YOU DID IT BECAUSE YOU CREATED THE BLOCKCHAIN BACKDOOR FOR NSA/DARPA THEY ARE USING TO EXPLOIT AND PENETRATE CRYPTO, SO YOU USED IT IN REDDIT TO TELL THOSE WHO TRIED TO DRONE YOU TO LITERALLY F**K THEMSELVES BECAUSE ONLY YOU KNEW HOW TO VERIFY TO THEM YOU WERE ALIVE AND THEY'RE F**KED!!!! This Hawaii/NK # is last straw.

That's why you planted me with the one things I'd need to out tofsee. "They" hacked the EMS as a last straw... and now?! They're gonna f***king get it. It's over. This is why Gov of Hawaii has seemed a little less pro-Hillary and more pro-Trump. She knew. You all knew. I cannot ducking believe it. I am literally shaking and crying over here in happiness!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHY HUMA IS IN HAWAII!!!

There is more but I can't post the link. It sounds a little egotistical but perhaps that is because I don't understand code or why she would be the target unless the/he knew who she was and that she had been dropping bits of truth since May 2017.

If you know the link you can check her full last post

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I was just about to do a thread on this you beat me too it

Fair play s & f

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't know about Q but a lot of what is posted in Q's name isn't Q or there's a bunch of disinfo artists using the Q moniker. I think one of them is Karen Hudes.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
That may as well be written in a foreign language.

That means absolutely nothing to me whatsoever.

Still, she seems excited about it so.... good for her

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone
I was just about to do a thread on this you beat me too it

Fair play s & f

And you may have well have done a better job than I. That said, there are still parts I don't understand because it sometimes takes many reads to put it together.

Please feel free to add. It will he me as well as others.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb
That may as well be written in a foreign language.

That means absolutely nothing to me whatsoever.

Still, she seems excited about it so.... good for her

Why not ask for information ?
Read again , slowly

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Huma is in Hawaii?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
YOU MEAN ALL I GOTTA DO TO GET PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO ME IS SPEAK IN CAPS AND MAKE BOLD CLAIMS ABOUT STUFF WHILE TALKING ABOUT MOSTLY REAL STUFF/ WHEN'D I MISS THAT MEMO 12 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS TALKING ABOUT ONLY REAL SNIP THAT TO THIS DAY I'M STILL THE ONLY ONE YET TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?
edit on 13-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

No ya'll? Hmm strange. Not to rain on your parade but there is an anon on 8 telling people about the AI Tyler. Nobody takes that seriously. Not the strangest thing i heard though.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dude, why are you yelling?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Huma is in Hawaii?

Yes on a retreat.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Huma is in Hawaii?

Apparently she was there as of 1/10/18...
link
Who owns Four Seasons?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dude, why are you yelling?

Shouting over Meganons yelling.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I've read it several times and it makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever..

My only take away from the whole thing is that, I got to the part where it says "Q IS ASSANGE!!!!  and all I could think of was:

"Einhorn is finkle. Finkle is Einhorn. Einhorn is a man! Oh, my GOD! Einhorn is a man?!!"

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

wHOSE YELLING?

iM JUST SPEAKING THE COOL KID CODE.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Is there anyone here that knows about this whole story? Maybe you could summarize this because to me this is just rambling, for instance the Hawaii/ North Korea reference, what’s going on there?

Edit: never mind about the Hawaii/ NK thing, I just read the threads explaining the “accidental” missile alert.
edit on 13-1-2018 by Quantumgamer1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

No ya'll? Hmm strange. Not to rain on your parade but there is an anon on 8 telling people about the AI Tyler. Nobody takes that seriously. Not the strangest thing i heard though.

My understanding 8 has been discredited and the posts moved to another moniker. Mega has verified this on R****t where she send direct mails of her posts to Todd Whiskey who then links. She claimed with her 1st posting several days ago that tofsee had been set up on 8 chan. Then I know nothing about programing.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's not a good sign when you start sentences with "This is not a LARP" let the readers decide that for themselves. The whole AI thing sounds like Skynet. Is Assange Ernst Stavro Blofeld? The syntax in the message is killing me.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The same MegAnon who said “good guys” got Assange out of the UK in 2016 despite the fact he was still there in mid 2017?

The same MegAnon who “held his passport”?

Uhhuh...

Someone’s been LARPed alright.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

My understanding 8 has been discredited and the posts moved to another moniker. Mega has verified this on R****t where she send direct mails of her posts to Todd Whiskey who then links. She claimed with her 1st posting several days ago that tofsee had been set up on 8 chan. Then I know nothing about programing.

Yeah i know it got invaded by shills and they killed the CBTS board. They tried to do the same to /qr but failed this time. Q has its own board now and it's read only.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join