It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCK North Korea WARNING: One WRONG MOVE from Trump and World War 3 WILL start

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There weren't?

All sorts of civil defense sirens around here when I was much, much younger... Every Wednesday, at or around noon, they'd go off.

Brings back some not so good memories of "duck and cover".

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Signal to Stop Drop and Roll?

Or wait, was it duck and cover, i used to get them mixed up.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

That was just being phased out when I was a kid... So you might be right.

I hated those sirens...I grew up on SAC bases. When those big ol' B-52's roared off the runway...? Then those bloody sirens went off?? Bad timing on the drills, guys...

Sure, tell the parents it's just a drill... Neglect, however, to tell little seagull the plan of the day...watch little seagull go WTF????? Not panic...not exactly... OK, exactly. In my defense, I was 8.
edit on 1/8/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
GOJIRRA?!?!

SHOCKing stuff!

All the while the audience was oblivious to the fact that the USA was the actual Godzilla in the equation.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Reminds me of the old Billy Joel song, Leningrad:

Cold war kids were hard to kill
Under their desks in an air raid drill

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Its Lil Kims Birthday and you didn't get him anything?

"Whatever Trump might have expected, he will face results beyond his expectation. I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged U.S. dotard with fire,"

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
GOJIRRA?!?!

SHOCKing stuff!

All the while the audience was oblivious to the fact that the USA was the actual Godzilla in the equation.

The original black and white was my favorite movie when I was a kid. I watched it last year for the first time in years. I forgot how long the attack scene is. He trashes Tokyo for like half an hour!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

This is the result of 3 full term Presidents bravely kicking the NK can down the road.

They didn't want or have to deal with the problems they themselves created.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Before war, all supply lines are cut, like Russia having a little peek at the cables on the sea-beds recently.

This along with Spectre Meltdown is the most important news I've read. But I don't think Russia would cut those lines unless the Spectre Meltdown, melts down.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

This is the result of 3 full term Presidents bravely kicking the NK can down the road.

They didn't want or have to deal with the problems they themselves created.

Quite correct. And the last 2 started the same process on Iran. We don't need pundits to speculate about the outcome of that situation, we've seen this movie before.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

This is retarded. North Korea has been threatening WW3 since WW2 ended. Jeez.

North Korea is the equivalent of a cornered, wild animal. There is only one way for it to go, and that's straight at whoever is cornering it.

Noeth Korea is like a tiny Chihuahua. It can bite, and its bite will hurt a little bit. However, they usually just growl, bark and try to play with the big dogs until sh** gets real.

North Korea ain't going to do anything. Trump isn't unfit to be president.

If NK is a Chihuahua than the USA is like a Pitbull or Dogo Argentino. One real bite from us and NK will be left dead

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

China did say that if NK initiates a war they will remain neutral, however if the US initiates a war they will side with NK. Most likely economic. There is a reason they've held on to almost $2 trillion in US treasuries, call it insurance.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There will probably be a false flag event under the opening of the Olympic games NeXT month where the presiden of South Korea will be assassinated by a car bomb.

The US will blame North Korea for the terror act. This will be the excuse the US needs to initiate a full scale attack on NK throught the UN.

This war will not go as the US have predicted since Trumph is a terrible military Commander. For the once who dont like Trumph, will probably see him leave Office sometime late this summer.

These are my predictions. The US needs a reason to attack NK without China retaliating on behalf of NK.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

South Korea maybe wasn't that great of a place to host the Winter Olympics....

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: spy66

South Korea maybe wasn't that great of a place to host the Winter Olympics....

I dont think so either With the tention there is between NK and the US at the moment. These games just give the perfect opportunity for something to go Down. I just bet CIA are super exited for some action...... People from all over the world will be there. Imagine the impact a flase flag will have in the UN.

Still if something should go Down....like a false flag. It would still take some time before the US could attack. Nothing happeneds very fast through the UN. So my Guess is that if a false flag takes Place, we will see a war in may.

The US and SK are not really prepared for a NK retaliation so a lot of People will die. This will cause major problems for Trumph who aleady have major problems at home. This will be the kicker to force him to leave Office in august. And the US government will bring in a Commander who will get the job done.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym

North Korea and Donald Trump’s verbal war could escalate in a nuclear war or in an “all-out war” very soon, said John Garamendi, Congressman for California. 

In an interview with CNN, Mr Garamendi said both Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un are unfit to run their countries. 
www.express.co.uk...

North Korea is the equivalent of a cornered, wild animal. There is only one way for it to go, and that's straight at whoever is cornering it.

Unfortunately, the whole world is cornering North Korea. Consequently, we get the threat of a world war.

At least Trumpers can't cry "fake news" this time. We have a named, credible source.

What am I saying? Trumpers can always cry "fake news."

Part of the fun here is seeing how they justify it.

We haven't been this close to WW3 since the Cuban Missile Crisis, except for the time Reagan joked that he'd bomb Russia in 5 minutes (1984).

Twitter shouldn't be used as a foreign policy tool. I have little hope for the talks tomorrow between North and South Korea. It is my understanding that it is solely about North Korea's participation in the Winter Olympics, but I could be wrong.

Only an infant would say "my button is bigger than yours, and it WORKS."

To think that WW3 could start over stupid remarks on Twitter angers me.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
a reply to: musicismagic

I will say this, North Korea will attack first, not the US or Japan

Agreed! but I don't believe it will be a direct attack, the fact NK wants to be there for the winter Olympic is more than worrying imo...

Agreed. It is not in Kim's nature to want to negotiate. He never has and imho he never will unless his backside is against the wall and his death imminent. It could be a stalling tactic to get his ducks in a row. So to speak.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

i remember there were tests of the sirens here when i was a kid. it was certinly ominous and intimidating, and my young dreams were occasionally armaggeddon-ish. with hindsight i think it was more 'window-dressing' than anything instructive or helpful.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

This nugget in the OP seems important to me....

"In an interview with CNN, Mr Garamendi said both Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un are unfit to run their countries'.
www.express.co.uk...

so mr. Garamendi is now wearing his Doctor Phil hat ??...

I think this ITEM had a whole weekend to fizzle out, no such luck I guess

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Credible Source? Bwahahahaha... Express.uk....Bwahahahaha... Reality Check...Trump and Kim Jong Un will run these countries and there's not a F'ing thing that will change it, unless we smoke NK with these big black triangles... Of which it will take only one. Let the Big Boys handle this...wash the Cheeto Dust off your keyboard.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join