It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thanks GUT you’re always a fountainhead of useful information

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

On a side note. How genius it is to cloak your best tech under the veil of woo and off world happenings. But to further railroad the search for truth by constantly Mish mashing the two and dump BS half truths all over it, the ability to truly understand either becomes unachievable.

Further goes to show how all this technology we use and is used against us, came from our good friend here. Scary to think that the architect for the internet and our ability to discuss here on ATS, is also heavily involved in Black ops and woo woo.

Well-stated my old and respected friend.

There are answers from them for us I do believe. But we have to twist it out like they do and manipulate their control systems ourselves so to speak.

I'm a believer to a degree, but I HATE being steered wrong. It only harms ufology as a whole. And our sincere search for truth wherever the evidence may lead.

In a large part and even in literal ways, we are a part of the testing too. But you know that. Dare to test back or at least talk smack heh.
edit on 14-1-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think it’s impossible for an independent person to even start an organization to investigate Ufology, and that’s been the case from the start.

If and when someone does try to intervene they will get like Tom Cruise said in MI 1, “Virginia farm boys all around you like jack rabbits”

They obviously took over the whole roost with Bigelow’s private intervention when they finagled MUFON and put those amateurs out of the way.

They own the field and always have. Jac Vallee seems a nice guy but is not immune form the Virginia farm boys, or the Annapolis, West Point and whatever hillbilly town represents the air force.

I don’t know about Greer, though he may have an insider protecting him, as he admitted, or Greer may not really be a threat because his program is so outrageous and out of the box he’s not the threat he says he is.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

We disagree on Greer, but that's okay and everything else you said is supported by much evidence and pretty much back to Roswell itself. Just not in the way many believe.

The Roswell mythology was strong in me for a few years, but ultimately, like it or not (and I didn't) I found the Intelligence Agencies using ufology--and even the Roswell mythology--for everything from psyops to counter-intelligence to cover for SAPs and more.

That utter let down is one reason I bring my own research back to bear on the indignities to the UFO community and the World for that matter.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That the gubmit has "nearly or actually unearthly" tech is just part of the psyop.

This kind of mythological control system is genius.. it traps the minds of both
the dimmest and the brightest of the populace.

Kev

Yes but either way, try to take military tech out of the equation and you are still left scratching your ass. They guard all things esoteric through disinformation as the do their own tech.

This leads credence to the existence of other worldly/ inner dimensional happenings. Although many here take that as a given, we are still left with so many questions and not many answers.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Disagree on Greer in what way. I am not dogmatic on Greer one way or the other.

The reason why is I don’t judge human beings generally as black or white

You think he is a total clown as much of other ATS ?

That utter let down is one reason I bring my own research back to bear on the indignities to the UFO community and the World for that matter.

Now there's a valiant statement we all should hearken to.

edit on 14-1-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That the gubmit has "nearly or actually unearthly" tech is just part of the psyop.

This kind of mythological control system is genius.. it traps the minds of both
the dimmest and the brightest of the populace.

Kev

Yes but either way, try to take military tech out of the equation and you are still left scratching your ass. They guard all things esoteric through disinformation as the do their own tech.

This leads credence to the existence of other worldly/ inner dimensional happenings. Although many here take that as a given, we are still left with so many questions and not many answers.

Have you ever considered the inverse psyop?

It's a trick that some "spiritual masters" use.

What you do, is that you pretend that you have all the answers and put on an aura of
mysteriousness.. you attract the best and the brightest, who flock to you, in order
to "become as good as you, or exceed you".

Then you learn from the students.

That's the negative "trick".

The positive trick is better, but still a trick.

Keep the student off-balance, but enticed.

The student will always try to "wheedle answers out of you".

you'll string him along, only giving him / her the minimum.

the immense strain you put on someone, causes them to evolve.

When nothing can be proven, there is nothing to teach anyone, except how to learn.

That's the game.

When I thought my spiritual teacher had all the answers, I push and pushed and pushed..
I was a maniac.

Of course what he knew that was truly esoteric, i could write on one page if paper, front and back.

If we are all convinced the government has all the answers, both technological and spiritual,
then we will push and push, until we make the discoveries (I'm talking about all humans)
that they supposedly already have.

Look at Jack Sarfatti -- under the unbearable pressure.. he's invented a star drive, at least he thinks he has.
Look at all the people doing all the research to "catch" the gubmint or "prove something".

It's the same with "Kundalini". It's a disease. It drives you mad. It kills many people, either stopping their heart
or making them suicide. But if you "figure out the trick of it", you are magnified.. you at least become one
HELL of a story teller. Kundalini people always are.

Of course, in a very dark place, one might wonder if that's what JV did.. he invented the IDH,
so that all of us could prove it.

That might be his test of the control loop.

Just want to get you thinking, outside of the normal small box most of us live within.

Kev

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Thanks for calling this out, Schuyler.

It seems as though a couple of posters here have been dedicating thread pages to the explication of important topics surrounding this egregious scamming of the American public. You know like wizards, warlocks, the fourth level of Gondor, and such as.

Now, pardon me for my conspiratorial nature, but I wouldn't be too surprised if there were some purposeful misdirection at play here. A sort of 'raking of the ashes', if you will, from the embarrassing dumpster fire that was the TTS/AAS rollout.

If anyone is interested in discussing the more relevant aspects of this case, such as the fact that the 'force field' suggested by the TTA/AAS experts is indistinguishable from a common FLIR camera artifact, or how ATFLIR camera pods will rotate when near their 'straight forward' position in order to avoid freezing up (gimbal lock), or that the Nimitz video most likely shows the tracking system losing lock on a left-moving target which then drifts off to the left as the camera stops moving, then I think you'll find a much more productive, magic-free discussion at places like Metabunk.

I didn't exactly expect an in-depth scientific analysis of the evidence here, but unfortunately these threads seem to have been commandeered by the DnD set. Somehow with nary a peep from the mods?
edit on 14-1-2018 by Iridomyrmex because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2018 by Iridomyrmex because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2018 by Iridomyrmex because: i before e

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Iridomyrmex

I didn't exactly expect an in-depth scientific analysis of the evidence here, but unfortunately these threads seem to have been commandeered by the DnD set. Somehow with nary a peep from the mods?

I'm replying as a member who's posted in this thread rather than as a mod.

MM's OP isn't limited to whether the footage was a UFO (as in ET craft) or a camera artefact. Other threads had that focus and I'd say the latter argument won. Truth is, the video was an add-on to the several hundred words written by the OP.

This thread provides quite a few strands for people to follow and interpret how they like. For example, why has TTS really been created and why are there so many scientists on board? Mr Bigelow has been hoovering up UFO-related data for many, many years. Is it honestly about 'aliens?' He bought the Sherman Ranch and his 'team (now associated with TTS)' subsequently claimed to have seen 'portals' and had conflicts with deadly blue orbs. The previous owner said nothing had ever happened there and the NIDS people said they bought it because of its history. The TTS team and associates have direct links to the intelligence community that go all the way back to the 1970s and Cold War exploits.

To you it's about the footage and to others it's about the continuum that stretches back for decades. TTS isn't the first time some 'official' people have come out with purported evidence and sought to push the narrative of the ETH and visitors from Elsewhere. It's a point of curiosity for most posters in this thread.

If I was acting as a mod in this thread, your post would arguably be off-topic because it's broadly about other members and has a touch of mockery in it. Fortunately this lot have thick skins

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Iridomyrmex

I think you're right about the vids and I've been one of the few starring your posts.

But you are very naive and quite haughty in your ignorance of the games the IC play in ufology and how it relates here maybe? Or do you understand that?

The woo comes baked into this cast of characters. Bigelow case in point. Deal with it or not.

edit on 14-1-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Hi there bright one. You wonder about him and he appears. Is that woo lol?

You bring so much to this subject. I'm excited you're here. Please stay for a bit.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Howdy. There are enough thoughtful people in the thread already. I'm reading along and taking mental notes.

Like yourself, I would have enjoyed seeing Mr Brewer, but I understand his days on the forums are over.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iridomyrmex
a reply to: schuyler
It seems as though a couple of posters here have been dedicating thread pages to the explication of important topics surrounding this egregious scamming of the American public. You know like wizards, warlocks, the fourth level of Gondor, and such as.

What do you propose to do about it?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

That's a bummer to hear. I invited him into some conversations here in the past and he obliged.

Excellent researcher and exceptional thinker Jack. I've been checking his blog every day or so and will check in on him there.

We'll I hope you don't hit and run but if so: Good Shot Man (cue song) and tanx.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

That is about as succinct as it could be put.
I can feel my subconscious has snagged on that aspect and is working it. We'll see if it spits anything worthwhile out when it's done chewing

I think so too.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

He seems to cut through much of the BS and there's a lot of it around these past few months.

Mr Bigelow is like a kid whispering, "I've got a secret. I've got a secret." # or get off the pot then.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Found the lost sepharoth yet? I swear the tree is designed to make the student awaken,
to find it. I studied under a student of the only person licensed in Israel to teach Kabbalah.
But really, I know very little about the subject. The "new age" has pretty much butchered
a cultural artifact of the Jewish people.

Now "Qliphoth" is a great word. In my understanding, it's the Qliphoth-entities who refuse
to come in out of the void, who are stirring up a lot of this trouble.

I'm not really a student nor a practitioner of kabbalah. Though I am aware of it as a system separate from myself and treat it as an egregor and avoid. Same with the shadow aspect.

Those "shadow" entities do cause a lot of trouble. There is a "grey coloured shadow worm" about a meter long that can be found in the gastrointestinal tract of humans, clairvoyantly speaking.

People don't realise that the gastrointestinal, the bladder linked by the urethra, the sinuses and tubes to the eyes and ears, womb, vagina, the lungs are all cavities connected to the outside. Topologically speaking what we eat and are digesting is outside the surface of our physical body. Things hide there ; )

That might help somewhere perhaps.

afterthought

Rudolph Steiner, in his unique view of things, considered the process of digestion as a higher type of nervous system with the brain as not much more then the excrescence. It has been decades since I studied Steiner so I am fuzzy there.

What I am getting at is this. In Steiner's way of looking at things it would be the digestion that is the formative upon the nervous system. So, the digestive formative processes could be considered a vector and a target in regards to toxiplasmosis.

Thinking out loud here to a degree.
edit on 15-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Toxiplasmosis. Crikey that's dark . . . . .

Hmmm, I mentioned a "worm" in another reply to you . . . .

Unfortunately I understand you quite well. I'm gonna have a think about this one and maybe go looking. I have a bad feeling.

----------------------

A nicer idea is that a sentient spaceship pilot relationship could be considered a symbiotic relationship and thus come under the parasitology discipline.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

In that kind of a scenario I would rather think it would 'suffice' to make the ship an extension of our sensory awareness, hence consiousness. It would make sense if the ship would need part of 'our hardware' as well to operate (not just being directed), but currently I can't really see an advantage. Interesting thought experiment material!

Edit:
Didn't think of multiple pilots for instance. Maybe I posted too soon?
edit on 15-1-2018 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

The inverse psyop is 'genious' isn't it. Many people use this principle in their daily jobs as well.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join